Cosmic Circus Music - Sternenmaskerade CD (album) cover

Cosmic Circus Music

Forum & Site Admin Group
4 stars Felt hot breath and dry magic via their circus stage.

Strange, and addictive show indeed. Their only one 'cassette' album "Wiesbaden" tells us that they might not have played pure 'rock music' but done 'artistic colourful cosmic circus', featuring their quirky, sticky instrumental acrobatic illusion all through the one shot "Sternenmaskerade".

As if we could touch their meditative hospitality and illusive, delusive voyage, their freakout playing fully flooded with mind-altering agent-ish atmosphere sounds somewhat like a drastic measure for us. We can get drenched directly in crazy flute, phantasmagoric guitar, deeply hedonic bass, and dark-space-merged drum sounds ... namely, we should be immersed deeply into cosmic circus 'abuse' without any intention.

So difficult for us to clarify their magical obscurity but no problem. Guess we listeners cannot understand such an addictive atmosphere, unless we attend this cosmic circus show. However, we can grab something abusive instead of feeling their freaky estery breath and extensive fruit-like colour directly. Listen, and put yourself deeply into them.

DamoXt7942 | 4/5 |