Steve Hackett - Wild Orchids CD (album) cover

Steve Hackett

4 stars Wow...what can i say? I am relatively a new fan of Steve Hackett. After purchasing the entire gabriel/hackett era of Genesis, I decided to pursue Hackett's career in music. Each album i have purchased so far has been better than the former. Now Steve releases sublime work called Wild Orchids. Each track delivers a potpourri of moods and emotions. It's trully an amazing experience to put your headphones on and listen to the entire album from Transylvannia Express to Until the last Butterfly. So why didnt i give this album 5 stars? Simply because I was not impressed with john hacketts attempt at speed metal in Ego and Id...also I am not too fond of the outlawish midwestern style utilized in Man in the Long Black Coar. I definately recommend this album.
sulaimans1 | 4/5 |