Moon Fog Prophet - Taunting Tin Bells Through The Mammal Void  CD (album) cover

TAUNTING TIN BELLS THROUGH THE MAMMAL VOID

Moon Fog Prophet

Psychedelic/Space Rock

tmay102436
5 stars OK, I thought that I couldn't be surprised anymore. BUT!!!! Here comes Moon Fog Prophet's "Taunting Tin Bells Thought The Mammal Void." Wow, what an unusual album. As Greg Walker from Syn-phonic Music describes them - "Unclassifiable."

I haven't heard their other albums (can't find them!) but this one is a wonderful blend of progressive, hippie (although I think they're youngsters), powerful, hypnotic, and slightly (and this is what keeps all good bands interesting) naive.

Finland just continues to bring forth creativity and originality. How lucky to share such magical music. Get this one!

tmay102436 | 5/5 |