Shaa Khan - Anything Wrong? CD (album) cover

Shaa Khan

3 stars I think this second album from this German band entitled "ANYTHING WRONG?" is a more close from a eclectic prog or crossover prog than a totally "framed" in the heavy-prog categegory. I expose my idea with an analization of some of their tracks. Starting from the first track "Anything Wrong?" which have a clearly symphonic prog approach with a melodic "languidness", the track 3 "Howy The Professional" a blues-country ballad and the track 4 " Another Flight" and a "flamenco celebration" in the track middle section ( around 2:58 min until 3:52 min ). In my point of view is not a great album, however is a pleasent audience in all tracks. My rate is 3 stars !!!
maryes | 3/5 |