Yes - Close To The Edge CD (album) cover

5 stars The name song is very good, but i still prefer Gates Of Delirium. The high moments could have been more euphoric. Harder edges. And You And I is maybe a bit too loose. It has couple of very good melodies, and the kind- of slackness raises them, but it just doesn't sound the right way to me. Siberian Khatru reminds me of Roundabout. I don't like some feeling in it. Some happy, but artificial and seem-like-progressiviness with almost supid patterns, though maybe genious. But it catches me definitely when it is sung "Warm side, the tower", for example.

FOR EXAMPLE. This album is very good and get's me hot almost in it's full lenght.

progressive | 5/5 |