East - Taking The Wheel CD (album) cover

TAKING THE WHEEL

East

BORA
1 stars "Parachuting my love to you"...? 'Nuff said?

This is the absolute pits for a once promising Prog band. They fell between two chairs after disowning their Prog roots and then repeatedly producing below Pop "refuse".

Oh, I am counting my words as I am to get up to at least 100 in order to get beyond just rating this band, but to warn unsuspecting Prog fans to avoid this album at any costs.

OK, so far about 73 words. Phew! No, don't get me wrong, I haven't just recently lost my marbles (it was a long time ago, LOL!), it's just I can't think of anything more to say about this disaster of a release. Perhaps one of the worst albums listed on PA.

EAST have done some credible works before on "Huseg" and "Sodom", but here they have let all their friends down. Big time.

BORA | 1/5 |