OSI - Office Of Strategic Influence CD (album) cover

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars First CD, and most triumphant start my friends! If your at all a friend to the genious of Arjen A. Lucassen, then you should give this a listen (Simular style of sythensiser power). If your not, well, then give it a listen anyways. If your at all assotiated with the great Dream Theater, Chroma Key, or Fates Warning, once again love the album! This sci-fi (as I'd say) techno-metal of an album is, to say bluntly, incredible. ShutDOWN is probably one of my all time favorite songs! This album is the start to a side project destined to go far! Yes my friends, a great album with plenty of emotions and rhythms. It's got the power and the grandjure. Taking on the psychedelic/technology side with quiet vocals, this album demonstrates pure instrumental genious, much less musical enjoyment! Now my friends! 5/5 for a side project gone all to well! It's an incredible album and surely is a mixture of musical p.h.d philosiphers!
Xeroth | 5/5 |