Dream Theater - Live At Budokan CD (album) cover

Dream Theater

4 stars Good live CD, dream theater in Japan, how glorious! And in the format of a 3 CD madness, yeah baby! And I must also add that LaBrie has been improving his live vocalization problem too. Not perfect, but still very enjoyable. There is a couple of songs that the music was a little off so that it didn't sound strong enough or smooth enough (ie. test that stumped them all). Still, this this a great CD, it's got a good selection (if you love train of thought or DT in general, you'll love it!) and in good quality. The few delays aren't that bad, I mean, it's great and I listen to it alot. This dying soul, endless sacrifice, beyond this life, in the name of god, and as I am are incredible! Give a listen! 4/5 stars to the band that influences alot of newcoming prog bands.
Xeroth | 4/5 |