Rush - All The World's A Stage CD (album) cover

4 stars Not bad Rush, not bad at all. I must say that Rush is a band that doesn't disapoint live at all. All the World's a Stage was released before A Farewell to Kings, and has a comprised 15 minute version of 2112. And the song selection isn't that bad at all either. Bastille Day is great and so is the few tracks from Fly By Night such as By-Tor and the Snow Dog, and Fly By Night. Rush is one of my all time favorite bands. And when these guys play, they don't disapoint. The reason I dropped this to 4 stars is because it's not their best live album, 2112 was cut short, but that's the least problem, and because if your starting on Rush this is good to start with, but there's better live albums to sample from. Rush is one of the best live preformers ever, and I'd have to say that all the world is not a bad addition to look into.
Xeroth | 4/5 |