Masterplan - Masterplan CD (album) cover

MASTERPLAN

Masterplan

lightofepsilon
5 stars Definitively "Masterplan" isn't a band that can be considered within the world of the progressive rock, that is sure. But also is true this German band has an undeniable talent. The first time which I listened their album debut I was fascinated with this form to make "melodic power metal" (style that goes more with the musical description of the band).

The album is very complete, it has songs with force, character, melody, enchantment and is very emotive (personal opinion) from the begin to the end. I think that was a very good starting point for masterplan's career.

Some comments about this album:

1. Jorn Lande's voice - absolutely amazing (I like all his projects, but mainly "ARK" and his solo career), he's one of my favourites rock/metal singers nowadays.

2. The songs - all are made with quality, honesty and force.

And finally this album in my opinion has been one of the most complete debut album in a long time.

By: Epsilon