Yes - Close To The Edge CD (album) cover

5 stars I dare you to deny the power of YES. go ahead, I dare you! There isn't much I can say that hasn't been said, but I can say that this may not be the greatest album of all time, but Close to the Edge is definately the greatest song of all time. The other songs are great too. Close to the Edge defined Progressive Rock to me and I never get tired of listening to it. Maybe it's the best song because it was done by the best lineup of Yes. This linup made the best two Albums from Yes; Fragile and Close to the Edge. Close to the edge has some of the most unique playing I've heard from all the members. I don't even have to describe what I'm talking about. Just read another 5 star review.
jalas | 5/5 |