Crucis - Los Delirios Del Mariscal CD (album) cover

LOS DELIRIOS DEL MARISCAL

Crucis

sinslice
5 stars I feel different emotions to remember about this album. A very dark and sad time in my country had begun. Music has no relation to what. Actually the only song with linguistic content is No Me Separen de Mí (No separate me from me).

The whole work is imaginative and with local touches, especially Pollo Frito (Fried chicken).

The production is very clear. It was mixed and mastered by Jack Adams in Miami. Each member plays an important and significant role.

The two lengthy instrumentals are the best musical group contribution in his short career. I find most original and moving the title track to the album, Los Delirios del Mariscal (Delusions of Marshal), with his pace and mesmerizing beauty.

4,5 rating