Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer CD (album) cover

Black Sabbath

4 stars Why oh why couldn't Sabbath just settle down with a stable line up? There is no disputing of Dio's voice and abilities however and his inclusion alone is enough to lend heaps of credibility to the album. I found this album to be somewhat heavier than the past few Sabbath albums and to be perfectly honest it took me a few listens to decide that I enjoyed it. I was getting to grips with the Martin fronted Sabbath though and they threw this curved ball for me to try and catch. Best tracks here are "After All", "Master of Insanity" and "Too late". Now, if only Sabbath settled down and stopped playing member musical chairs. A four star album from me - boosted to four stars due to the the meister of vocal ability and delivery.
sukmytoe | 4/5 |