Iron Maiden - Live After Death CD (album) cover

Iron Maiden

5 stars The best live album of the 80's !!! My first encounter with Maiden was with the song "Number Of the Beast" and years later with the album "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son". The year was 1990 and I became a big fan of the "Seventh Son..." album, so for my next step i've decide to buy the tape of "Live After Death" because I trough it would be a good introduction to the previous album since it had a good variety of tracks from the first 6 studio album by the band. As soon as I put the casette into my walkman, "BOOM!!!", I was hook. The tape stayed in my walkman for about 5 month :0 It had never happend before or since. From the intro of Churchill's Speech to "Phantom Of The Opera" you go trough the most powerfull selection of songs put into one album. "Live After Death" is in IMO the "We Take No Prisonner" kind of album, it's definetly a "Killer" ;) A must for everybody who like pure heavy metal the way it's supposed be :) A desert island disc for sure, 5 Stars or 6 if I could go that high !!!
Fido73 | 5/5 |