Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death CD (album) cover

Iron Maiden

3 stars A good addition to Iron Maiden's discography with plenty of excellent listens. A Matter of Life and Death was a CD I was looking forward to when they first announced it. When I got it, I found I was actually not disapointed. With the exception of a couple of bland songs that weren't very appealing (Different World, These Colors Don't Bleed) the rest of the album is atcually very good. A Matter of Life and Death is the progressive side to Iron Maiden, just like thier last two studio albums have been. Bruce's voice is a little bland on this album in some places, but the musicianship is spectacular. Resurrection of Benjamin Breeg was an incredible album along with For the Great Good of God and The Legacy! On this album you'll find some of Iron Maiden's new best. It's probably not good enough for a 5/5, but it's a great 4/5. Worth the buy, and an interesting listen.
Xeroth | 3/5 |