Comedy Of Errors - Fanfare & Fantasy CD (album) cover

Comedy Of Errors

5 stars Well. I never review anything really. Never get the time but! This is an amazing album. There is a huge amount of "prog" music coming at us these days and I seem to like most of it. Comedy of errors stands out tho. Comparisons? My first thought was Gryphon. Very English (can I say that about a Scottish band?). This is so uplifting! I hear Hackett, Genesis and Anthony Phillips of course. Not really heard anything of this type, this good since wind and wuthering maybe. Spock's Beard got close and Marillion never did. These guys are brilliant.. This is 5 stars in my ears. Keep them coming guys!
odinalcatraz | 5/5 |