Ajalon - Light At The End Of The Tunnel CD (album) cover

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

Ajalon

voliveira
4 stars 7/10

Well, this was a surprise. And yes, it was better than I expected.

Like many, I came Ajalon by Randy George, best known for his work in solo career Neal Morse.Se you notice, both artists have some similarities in their music, and I'm not talking about the fact that they are Christians . Oh, and if you despise the band because they are Christians, please review their concepts of musical taste. Yes, I am a Christian, and support any Christian band that plays progressive rock and / or similar.

But I'm not giving my rating just for the "mercy" or something. Although, strangely, my first listening was superior to the others, this album still some fomra captivating. The sound is poppy and keyboards seem to have come out of the 80s, but this is a work worthy of attention than the best received here on the website.

3.5 stars, rounded up.