Moonwagon - Night Dust CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

4 stars Suitable for rides on Saturn?

If I ever rent a buggy on a distant planet, I'm thinking of bringing this one with me. You always need an album for smooth rides on zero gravity, gazing at the stars. I think the best word to describe it lies in the cover artwork: a shining diamond, giving an array of colors that succeeds themselves at a high pace. Lots of colors provided by: a vast arsenal of synths, dynamic drumming, busy bass lines and One of These Days guitar tones. This is Moonwagon: the love child of Pink Floyd and Queens of the Stone Age; space and desert rock at the same time.

Very nice space/ desert rock, perfect for interstellar voyages, especially the non-chemically- induced ones. Snatch off one star for the lack of crazyness, a bit more insanity could've give the record a perfect score!

Menswear | 4/5 |