Harvester - Hemåt CD (album) cover

HEMÅT

Harvester

Indo-Prog/Raga Rock

DrömmarenAdrian
2 stars If you want to try a different form of music, you really should try Harvester, or Pärson Sound, International Harvester and Träd, gräs och stenar as they alse called themselves. The best classification of their music is Krautrock but they called themselves "skogsrock" or "forest rock". Their music is monotonic but talanted ? sometimes. It is very heavy and slow music, related to some form of dark metal music but very much earlier. I recommend you to try this music which is very typical for the swedish progg-movement and the hippie-age.

No, I don't like this. It is more like they were in a drug hallucination than playing music. You can enjoy it ? sure. I think the best track here is "Kristallen den fina". Here they are very attuned and there is som nice flute included. In the end you can alse find a melodi. Melodies is what I miss on this record. If there was melodies perhaps I would have liked it. This is really progressive music ? but not progressive in the way I like it. But listen to it. They were unique and perhaps you like it.

DrömmarenAdrian | 2/5 |