Osada Vida - Particles CD (album) cover

Osada Vida

demolition man
5 stars I've been a big fan of Osada Vida's music ever since I first heard the innovative The Body Parts Party. With each and every album there is a change of tact and the band explore new angles. With their latest release the music is well crafted, beautifully played and dare I say catchy.......not heavy prog at all, but certainly you couldn't argue that the band aren't progressive! A special mention to the singer Marek Majewski who has an excellent voice which is essential to make this music work. I really like this album a lot and for innovation and progression I will give this the maximum 5 stars. Well done Osada Vida; one of the greatest bands on the current Polish Prog scene in my opinion; up there with Votum in the genre.

demolition man | 5/5 |