Threshold - Hypothetical CD (album) cover

HYPOTHETICAL

Threshold

Cristi
5 stars Threshold is my favourite progressive metal band and Hypothetical is one of my favourite prog-metal albums. Discovering this band was one of the greatest musical surprises ever and Hypothetical was my introduction to Threshold. I had listened some of their songs before that but not an entire album, so purchasing a Threshold album seemed a very good idea and listening to Hypothetical for the first time I really remained speechless! I can stop with my review right now, i've said plenty already; but still the reasons why I appreciate this album is the amazing musicianship of this band, the great vocals of Andrew McDermott, the inspired lyrics. The consequence of listening to Hypothetical was the attempt to find all Threshold albums which i finally managed to have.

In my humble opinion, Hypothetical is a masterpiece of progressive metal; there are no filler songs here as far as I'm concerned. An essential addition to any prog-metal collection.

Cristi | 5/5 |