Threshold - Hypothetical CD (album) cover

5 stars Songs of the highest level we find here without doubt. Because "hypothetical" is perhaps the most interesting album of this British prog-metal band, this work has all the elements that must have a great prog-metal work; force, category, inspiration, technique (without excesses) and excellent musicians. Personally I like songs like: "light and space" and "narcissus" absolutely powerful hymns inside the album. In my personal opinion Andrew McDermott has a great performance during this record (inspired) and finally i can say that Threshold found in this album their characteristic sound and made their proposal more attractive to all followers of the progressive metal in general.

I don't know for you, but for me this is a future classic prog-metal album.

Threshold rulezzz...