IQ - The Seventh House  CD (album) cover

THE SEVENTH HOUSE

IQ

tuxon
5 stars Brilliant

I've been listening to IQ albums now 2 years and have avoided further reviews for I thought maybe my love for their music was to prill for it being objective, but now I'm sure. My love for IQ is genuine and deserves a full out coming-out-of-the-closet, though I never been inside the mentioned closet really.

The Seventh House is a genuine and absolute classic in the progresive rock genre. Incorporating influences from Genesis, Rush, Yes and basicaly everyhing thats beautifull in the realm of prog-rock IQ delivers to their full potential, with the marvelous vocal strength of one guy named Peter, adding the angelic devices of Martin, and the solid rock structures from John and Paul, add some cementing saxophone on occasion and the great guitars of Mike and you still haven't got the faintest idea what this beauty sounds like.

Trust me, this is beautifull and amazingly great. Highly recomended.

tuxon | 5/5 |