Os Mutantes - Jardim Elétrico CD (album) cover

Os Mutantes

Psychedelic/Space Rock

1 stars I notice a big endeavor. I notice it did not work. This was the worst album from Os Mutantes since their debut. Even with the brazilian censorship and the hard times, they could do very impressive works, like their debut, so it does not justify this lame attempt. I found nothing new here. Only a bunch of poor songs, without creativity, without innovation. The lyrics are weak. The songs are weak. Maybe a few average songs, but it can't save the album rating for me. Jardim Elétrico tries to recycle the psychedelic sound, but it ends terrible. Highlights? It's hard to choose any song here. The three "least worst" songs: Technicolor, Jardim Elétrico and Lady Lady.
VOTOMS | 1/5 |