The Aristocrats - The Aristocrats CD (album) cover

The Aristocrats

4 stars If the cat got their tongue, it does not care, Aristocats could play without any vocals, and they will catch your ear. Actually my personally favorite into instrumental heavy rock, The Aristocrasts is the heavy prog at its finest. Highly into jazz fusion and improvisation, this power trio includes Guthrie Govan at guitars, Brian Beller at bass, Marco Minnemann at drums.The performance of each one is very strong. Guthrie Govan is one of the best guitarists at this right moment, and the beautiful, creative riffs and harmonies at The Aristocrats makes me trip into my own mind. The bass and drums are powerful as a heavy prog should be. I can't highlight any track, since I love the whole album. The frist track is the weirdest, but it's actually pleasent for me. Every heavy prog, jazz fusion listener and musician must check this album.
VOTOMS | 4/5 |