Sun Caged - Artemisia CD (album) cover

Sun Caged

4 stars This album deserves more atenttion. Artemisia is a good work from the Netherlands band Sun Caged. It's their second album, and it's worthy. The band was far from the original formation at this release. The album begins with the sound of birds, and I don't know why, but I like this. The songs are very melodic, and you'll notice some very intelligent passages, from metal to salsa. But it still have some weak points, like the heavy and groovy "Unborn". My favorite song here is "Departing Words". Also, it has a bonus (track 11) Genesis cover of Lando of Confusion, very enjoyable.
VOTOMS | 4/5 |