Talk Talk - Spirit Of Eden CD (album) cover

Talk Talk

5 stars I was surprised to see Talk Talk listed on the site. Certainly their earlier synth-pop phase has no place here, but this album is absolutely one of my desert island discs. I can listen to this no matter what my mood or where I am. It's haunting, uplifting, superbly crafted. I don't care if it's prog or not. This is great, inventive music by any standards. For me "I Believe in You" is the crowning glory (so much so that I nearly had it as music for my wedding earlier this year but I didn't want it to be cut short- every second needs to be heard).

Whatever genre of music this albumgot classed as it'd get 5 stars from me. So, if it's prog enough to be on prog archives then 5 stars it is.

zedkatz | 5/5 |