Los Canarios - Ciclos CD (album) cover

CICLOS

Los Canarios

Vasil Jalabadze
2 stars I am really surprised, why is this album so overrated... and if not the last number, which includes at last nice tempo moments and some well vocal parties I would give this boring piece zero star without doubt.

I think remaking Classical works is too risky and it demands very carefully approach, but I couldn't see such method of attack. I think guys didn't decide what to play, Prog Rock or Classic with modern keyboards - a-la Rick Wakeman? Anyway, maybe you should get this CD and listen to it, but you will shelve it for a long time very soon ;-)

Vasil Jalabadze | 2/5 |