Head - Blackpool Cool CD (album) cover

4 stars (According to the PA, Blackpool Cool was released on their own label Head Records)

Oh yeah, better than Red Dwarf. This time, Head returns in a different way, more zippy and active. I will highlight John Davies, the multi-instrumentalist, playing and destroying the trumpet and keyboards. Sometimes, it reminds me of early King Crimson stuff. The general performance is very creative and great. My favorite song here is Kick Me Quick, maybe because of the dissonant trumpet improvisated solo, and of course, it have a hot blooded crazy swing. Trust me, you will not get wrong with this.

VOTOMS | 4/5 |