Trurl - Do Not See Me Rabbit CD (album) cover

5 stars Do Not See Me Rabbit is a great example of a "grower"; when I first listened to it, I could produce an emotional response only to the last track (which, by the way, is a bonus track, so technically not even a part of this album).

But the things continued to steadily climb uphill from there. A couple of listens while driving, and particularly the one through headphones did the trick. Thus Do Not See Me Rabbit has been deservedly elevated to the "essential masterpieces" of the progressive rock (whatever it means).

I think most of the people will agree that the album is written, played, recorded and engineered with impeccable taste and a good set of technical skills. As for myself, I will give it extra points for meeting my special criteria of being uniformly good - no skippable tracks, no boring passages, no fillers, no irritating moments.

Four and half stars, rounded up to FIVE

Argonaught | 5/5 |