Threshold - Hypothetical CD (album) cover

4 stars 8/10

Taking a look at the classification of this and subsequent albums Threshold, the idea I have is that I'm entering the "golden era" of the band. But after a lot of bugging I could say that this "era" began in Clone, because although Hypothetical is a great album, it makes me want to give it 5 stars.

Not because it is deceptive, however, is very good, but most of the songs is just "more of the same", lying on the same level. Well, I have to point out that the opening Light and Space, the ballad Keep my Head and epic Narcissus stand out as absolute highlights, and certainly deserve to be among the pantheon of the best songs of the band, but the other songs, for better choruses have, however mingled and virtuous who are members of the band, do not surprise me as much as these three.

4 stars.