Visitors - Visitors CD (album) cover

2 stars Why this? This amazing art cover from space and... it's not prog rock. The first track ( V-I-S-I-T- O-R-S '81) it's some kind of poop, sorry, I meant pop. Poor italo disco. The album tries to attack with a futuristic pop/rock music, but, aside from few interesting riffs and effects, it's a bad album. For me, Don't Squeeze and Joyo saves the album, because it really kept my interest, both parts. Listening to some tracks like Everybody Now and Mental Slavery, I can clearly see that, the music it would be better availed. Boring vocals. When the riffs came into their mind, they were not able to finish the songs decently.
VOTOMS | 2/5 |