The Tangent - The Music That Died Alone CD (album) cover

THE MUSIC THAT DIED ALONE

The Tangent

sinslice
4 stars I think if you listen and analyze carefully, we are witnessing a classic. It should transcend time. This happened in my case. A few years ago, might have qualified with 3. Over time it has grown steadily in me.

Currently each section conforms me and, in general, moves and invigorates me. There is rhythm, energy, emotion, and originality necessary.

While Tillison is clearly the soul matter, I see it as the result of the work of a band, uniform, compact. Not to mention the instrumental quality, taking into account the musicians involved. I agree that the weaker the voice, maybe some of it retract back to listen.

It is an album to listen fully, and stretches just enough.

sinslice | 4/5 |