The Beatles - Let It Be - Naked CD (album) cover

LET IT BE - NAKED

The Beatles

Proto-Prog

admireArt
3 stars When it comes to recorded good sogwriting; I prefer; badly recorded good songs over perfectly produced or over-produced supid ones. To prove my point I surrender evidence "a". A naked production-wise version of the public released well known "Let It Be" Beatles album; that now; we all know was not exactly their last joint effort . Good songs are still good and bad songs even if produced by GOD ; will still be bad. Simple lesson; good proof! The relevance of this release is really make this pont very clear. Surprising; because it was not intended to be heard and a very good lesson for anyone who thinks that anything that is recorded in a studio will turn to gold; just like as if.. "touched by fairies". No!;.. Good songwriting survives in any kind of abusive (early American Black music) or over-comfortable (The Beatles´s "Let It Be" produced version) conditions. Besides; its fun!! 3 stars because the way to the 4th is missing; and that was the whole idea.

admireArt | 3/5 |