Mr. Bungle - Mr. Bungle CD (album) cover

Mr. Bungle

1 stars I hate this band. They are ridiculously overrated. According to the countless gushing reviews of this album, you're supposed to be breathless and blown away by the band's overpowering talent. When I finished listening to this, I had grown so unspeakably tired of their smug "look at us!" genre changes in EVERY BLOODY SONG, the irritating-as-hell vocals by Mike Patton and the completely stupid, unfunny lyrics that I simply could not take it anymore and gave up before the last several songs. This is the sound of a one trick pony whose only trick is trying to sound eclectic.
Third_Uncle | 1/5 |