Nemrud - Journey Of The Shaman CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars This is one of the best albums from my all-time favourite Turkish group. Album starts with the 16 minute epic "Part I". This is not for symphonic fans, it's a long dark journey through psychedelic sound-landscapes. Absolutely brilliant! "Part II" starts with thunder than very moody guitar riff revial, very good stuff. The last part of album is simply fantastic, there are four different section in the songs and each section has own tension. I would recomend you this album if you like long, intense jams with electric guitars and various melody. Also, this album is the best place to start if you want to explore Turkish bands. 5/5 from me!
thrak1001 | 5/5 |