Anta - Centurionaut CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

2 stars Hmm, what could I say... Centurionaut is an instrumental heavy and atmospherical rock, including organ and keys (sometimes noise and experimental, but not innovative). I like the cover art and the album theme. Never heard of this band before this release, and I have to admit that I checked this album from start to end because of the organ. And I'm wondering to myself if they had already used the organ as a fanservice for proggers. Commercial prog? Maybe not. But I haven't found a very catchy riff during the whole album. I listen to it once, it's just fine, but I really don't want to play this album anymore.
VOTOMS | 2/5 |