Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM) - L'isola di niente  CD (album) cover

L'ISOLA DI NIENTE

Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM)

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Hejkal
4 stars Let me explain first a bit. I bought this album being original Italian digipack. In the store, there was also its english version The world become the world (or somthing like that). I listen to both versions and without any doubt I bought this original. It has better sound (That's why I think, Photos of ghosts may be better in original Italian version).

This album is not as good as the previous one, still it is a nice piece of craft. Especially bass is overhelming. Songs are great but are not so easily listenable as Photos of ghosts.

L'Isola di niente is very good album and is a necessary to all prog fan in the world.

Hejkal | 4/5 |