Amogh Symphony - Abolishing the Obsolete System CD (album) cover

Amogh Symphony

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

2 stars Highly reccomended to DJENT fans. Amogh Symphony is the indian musical project made by Vishal J. Singh. A technical & progressive extreme metal, in a random jam style, including indian classical/jazz fusion, electronic music and more, named Hybrid Metal by critics. Impressive how it works, but the riffs are just cool, even mixing everything and doing quality songs, I wasn't moved to try this album again. Good music enhanced by a technical multi- instrumentalist buddy. Nothing more, nothing less, in the terms of enjoyment. The heavy parts are very groovy. I love sci-fi and cyborgs, but this cover art annoys me. The basslines are the impressive highlights of the album, very entertaining. But nothing really special for me.
VOTOMS | 2/5 |