Magma - Mëkanïk Dëstruktïẁ Kömmandöh CD (album) cover

MËKANÏK DËSTRUKTÏẁ KÖMMANDÖH

Magma

Zeuhl

cris_ostoma
5 stars If I put this record on, my mother comes to my place and looks at me with her weirdest face. And I understand her. Really, this album is crazy (and, perhaps, so I am).

First of all, I love the story behind: it's about an extraterrestrial prophet that wants all of us to follow his religion. At the beginning, nobody wants him but in the end all of us fall in his suggestion. The funniest thing is that you can recognize in the music this progression. At some points it gets quasi-operistic (maybe Wagnerian?).

This is clearly not for everyone, but as far I'm concerned this is one of the most peculiar things I have heard.

cris_ostoma | 5/5 |