Steve Hackett -  Genesis Revisited CD (album) cover

GENESIS REVISITED

Steve Hackett

zedkatz
2 stars I bought this on a recommendation from a friend. Listened to it a few times to give it a chance and then put it away somewhere. I'm not sure I can remember exactly where and to be honest I don't really care.

I can't see anything to recommend it. Firth of Fifth isn't bad and "Your Own Special Way" is an interesting contrast to the Wind and Wuthering version. But as for the rest.very forgettable and IMHO Watcher of the Skies is a travesty of the original.

I like the analogy in Berlander24's review (about house painting). Definitely one for the fans of Steve Hackett only.

zedkatz | 2/5 |