I GOT A LINE ON YOU

Spirit I Got A Line On You album cover
0 | 0 ratings | 0 reviews | 0% 5 stars

Buy SPIRIT Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1995

1. I Got A Line On You (2:41)
2. It Shall Be (3:28)
3. I'm Truckin (2:26)
4. So Little Time To Fly (2:48)
5. Aren't You Glad (5:35)
6. 1984 (3:37)
7. Nature's Way (2:24)
8. Uncle Jack (2:43)
9. Fresh Garbage (3:11)
10. Prelude - Nothin' To Hide (3:43)

- Jay Ferguson / vocals, percussion
- Randy California / guitars, vocals
- John Locke / piano, keyboards
- Ed Cassidy / drums, percussion
- Mark Andes / bass, vocals

1995 Sony Special Product 24271
2004 Collectables 9577
drawn from albums released between 1968 and 1971

Thanks to Rivertree for the addition

Buy SPIRIT I Got A Line On You Music

I Got A Line On YouI Got A Line On You
SBME SPECIAL MKTS. 1994
$9.49
(VINYL 7(VINYL 7") I Got A Line On You / She Smiles
PEACE & LOVE
I Got A Line On You by Spirit (1995-04-16)I Got A Line On You by Spirit (1995-04-16)
SBME SPECIAL MKTS.
$39.87
i got a line on you / she smiled 45 rpm singlei got a line on you / she smiled 45 rpm single
CBS
I Got A Line On You / She SmilesI Got A Line On You / She Smiles
Ode Records

Spirit ?- I Got A Line On You - CBS - 3880 Promo 7" GD USD $17.29 Buy It Now 3h 8m
i got a line on you / same 45 rpm single, SPIRIT,Good, #### 45 RPM , 7" Vinyl, N USD $15.33 Buy It Now 1 day
SPIRIT I GOT A LINE ON YOU 1994 CASSETTE TAPE BT 24271 SONY USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SPIRIT:I Got A Line On You-She Smiles-Italy 7" 1999 60 Peace & Love 00916313 PSL USD $58.98 Buy It Now 2 days
SPIRIT - I GOT A LINE ON YOU - SONY MUSIC SPEC. PRODUCTS - 1994 CD - SEALED USD $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
SPIRIT : I GOT A LINE ON YOU (CD) sealed USD $9.31 Buy It Now 7 days
SPIRIT-SHE SMILES/I GOT A LINE ON YOU 7'' 45 RPM VINYL RECORD, VG+ TO EX USD $8.99 Buy It Now 9 days
i got a line on you / she smiled 45 rpm single, SPIRIT,Very Good, #### 45 RPM , USD $22.99 Buy It Now 9 days
SPIRIT -- THE FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER, STAYS TOGETHER. 'I Got a Line On You" USD $5.99 Buy It Now 10 days
SPIRIT:(w/Randy California)I Got A Line On You-She Smiles-Holland 7"CBS3880 PSL USD $84.98 Buy It Now 10 days
SPIRIT - I Got A Line On You - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $22.95 Buy It Now 14 days
SPIRIT Live Spirit VG++ POTATO PR2001 I Got A Line On You NATURE'S WAY Zoo 19 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 16 days
? Spirit - Live Spirit (Potato Records 2001) (w/ "I Got a Line on You", "1984") USD $14.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Spirit I Got A Line On You 45 ODE #115 PROMO USD $8.99 Buy It Now 18 days
SPIRIT : I Got a Line on You CD USD $5.75 Buy It Now 18 days
SPIRIT - I GOT A LINE ON YOU - "WHITE LABEL PROMO" - 45 RPM - 1968 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 18 days
SPIRIT - I Got A Line On You - CD - **Excellent Condition** USD $11.95 Buy It Now 20 days
Spirit ?- I Got A Line On You / She Smiles - Ode Records - 1968 - Vinyl, 7", 45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 21 days
LP 12" Single Record - SPIRIT I Got a Line On You / Black Satin Nights PRO-301-1 USD $11.04 Buy It Now 21 days
SPIRIT I Got A Line On You / 1984 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Spirit "1984/I Got A Line On You" 70S RE-ISSUE USA 7" USD $3.33 Buy It Now 22 days
SPIRIT 1984 / I Got A Line On You MEMORY LANE 2314 45 VINYL 7" USD $3.99 Buy It Now 24 days
SPIRIT I Got A Line On You / 1984 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
SPIRIT 45 "I GOT A LINE ON YOU / SHE SMILES" Ode ZS7 115 1984 Strong VG+ USD $3.39 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SPIRIT music online Buy SPIRIT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SPIRIT I Got A Line On You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

SPIRIT I Got A Line On You reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of SPIRIT "I Got A Line On You"