I GOT A LINE ON YOU

Spirit I Got A Line On You album cover
0 | 0 ratings | 0 reviews | 0% 5 stars

Buy SPIRIT Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1995

1. I Got A Line On You (2:41)
2. It Shall Be (3:28)
3. I'm Truckin (2:26)
4. So Little Time To Fly (2:48)
5. Aren't You Glad (5:35)
6. 1984 (3:37)
7. Nature's Way (2:24)
8. Uncle Jack (2:43)
9. Fresh Garbage (3:11)
10. Prelude - Nothin' To Hide (3:43)

Search SPIRIT I Got A Line On You lyrics

- Mark Andes / bass, vocals

1995 Sony Special Product 24271
2004 Collectables 9577
drawn from albums released between 1968 and 1971

Thanks to Rivertree for the addition

SPIRIT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Mr Skin Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus, 1970

Buy SPIRIT I Got A Line On You Music

I Got A Line On YouI Got A Line On You
SBME SPECIAL MKTS. 1994
i got a line on you / same 45 rpm singlei got a line on you / same 45 rpm single
ODE
Vinyl$4.39 (used)
i got a line on you / she smiled 45 rpm singlei got a line on you / she smiled 45 rpm single
CBS
Vinyl$20.00 (used)
I Got A Line On You / She SmilesI Got A Line On You / She Smiles
Ode Records
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
I Got a Line on You By Spirit (2004-07-06)I Got a Line on You By Spirit (2004-07-06)
Sony
45 SPIRIT I Got A Line On You NM Columbia 1969 *NICE* USD $5.95 [0 bids]
SPIRIT.I GOT A LINE ON YOU.SHE SMILES.Original AUST 1968 XX RARE 7"45 EXCELLENT. USD $6.76 [0 bids]
I Got a Line on You by Spirit  Minty CD  New Case  Free Ship USD $7.50 Buy It Now 1 day
*NM-* Spirit "The Best of..." LP Epic KE 32271 I got a line on you,nature's way+ USD $4.99 [0 bids]
nice! SPIRIT 99 cent cd THE FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER i got a line on you 1 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Spirit - I Got A Line On You (Best Of) (1994 Sealed CD) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPIRIT 1968 Psychedelic 45 I GOT A LINE ON YOU VG+ ODE ZS7 115 b/w She Smiles USD $2.50 [0 bids]
I Got a Line on You - Spirit New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $7.96 Buy It Now 5 days
I GOT A LINE ON YOU BY SPIRIT (CD) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Spirit - I Got A Line On You 1995 [CD New] USD $7.14 Buy It Now 6 days
I Got A Line On You - Spirit (CD Used Very Good) USD $5.14 Buy It Now 7 days
SPIRIT--7'-PROMO 45--(I GOT A LINE ON YOU)---VG++ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
SPIRIT - I GOT A LINE ON YOU / 1984 - VINYL 7" 45 SINGLE C## USD $4.30 Buy It Now 11 days
Spirit I Got A Line On You Ode Original Garage Psych Mod Dancer Rare USD $16.00 Buy It Now 12 days
SPIRIT 45 I Got A Line On You PROMO Rock ODE 1969 w2176 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 12 days
SPIRIT : I GOT A LINE ON YOU (CD) sealed USD $7.86 Buy It Now 13 days
SPIRIT-I GOT A LINE ON YOU CD NEW USD $7.15 Buy It Now 16 days
SPIRIT:(w/Randy California)I Got A Line On You-She Smiles-Holland 7"CBS3880 PSL USD $84.98 Buy It Now 16 days
I Got A Line On You Spirit (CD, 1994) I'm Truckin' Uncle Jack FAST SHIP USD $4.58 Buy It Now 17 days
SPIRIT:I Got A Line On You 2:37-She Smiles 2:30-U.K. 7" 1969 CBS 3880 DJ A-Label USD $48.98 Buy It Now 17 days
SPIRIT: I Got A Line On You ODE DJ PROMO 45 Psych Freakbeat Dancer HEAR USD $40.00 Buy It Now 19 days
SPIRIT cd I GOT A LINE ON YOU "nature's way" USD $3.50 Buy It Now 20 days
? Spirit - Live Spirit (Potato Records 2001) (w/ "I Got a Line on You", "1984") USD $14.99 Buy It Now 21 days
SPIRIT 45 RPM Record I GOT A LINE ON YOU / SHE SMILES 1969 Ode ROCK PSYCH Ex USD $8.50 Buy It Now 22 days
SPIRIT: I Got A Line On You / She Smiled 45 (Germany, PS w/ punch hole, 'splatt USD $40.00 Buy It Now 24 days
45 RPM Vinyl Spirit She Smiles I Got a Line on You ODE ZS7115 45ame8 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 26 days
SPIRIT "I GOT A LINE ON YOU/SHE SMILES" 1969 ODE ZS7115 ROCK PSYCH 45RPM 7" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
LP 12" Single Record - SPIRIT I Got a Line On You / Black Satin Nights PRO-301-1 USD $11.04 Buy It Now 27 days
SPIRIT LP - BEST OF SPIRIT on EPIC - I GOT A LINE ON YOU USD $8.00 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy SPIRIT music online Buy SPIRIT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPIRIT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPIRIT I Got A Line On You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

SPIRIT I Got A Line On You reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of SPIRIT "I Got A Line On You"

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives