I GOT A LINE ON YOU

Spirit I Got A Line On You album cover
0 | 0 ratings | 0 reviews | 0% 5 stars

Buy SPIRIT Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1995

1. I Got A Line On You (2:41)
2. It Shall Be (3:28)
3. I'm Truckin (2:26)
4. So Little Time To Fly (2:48)
5. Aren't You Glad (5:35)
6. 1984 (3:37)
7. Nature's Way (2:24)
8. Uncle Jack (2:43)
9. Fresh Garbage (3:11)
10. Prelude - Nothin' To Hide (3:43)

Search SPIRIT I Got A Line On You lyrics

- Mark Andes / bass, vocals

1995 Sony Special Product 24271
2004 Collectables 9577
drawn from albums released between 1968 and 1971

Thanks to Rivertree for the addition

SPIRIT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPIRIT I Got A Line On You Music

I Got A Line On You by Spirit (1995-04-16)I Got A Line On You by Spirit (1995-04-16)
SBME SPECIAL MKTS.
i got a line on you / she smiled 45 rpm singlei got a line on you / she smiled 45 rpm single
CBS
Vinyl$20.00 (used)
I Got A Line On You / She SmilesI Got A Line On You / She Smiles
Ode Records
Vinyl$4.79 (used)

SPIRIT- FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER LP *I got a line on you*Randy California*vgv USD $2.25 Buy It Now 8h 45m
I Got A Line On You by Spirit (CD, 1994, Sony Music) USD $3.00 [0 bids]
USD $5.00 Buy It Now
Spirit ?- I Got A Line On You - CBS - 3880 Promo 7" GD USD $17.93 Buy It Now 16h 5m
LP 12" Single Record - SPIRIT I Got a Line On You / Black Satin Nights PRO-301-1 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPIRIT I Got A Line On You / 1984 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPIRIT -- THE FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER, STAYS TOGETHER. 'I Got a Line On You" USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Spirit-"I Got A Line On You" b/w "1984" 45RPM 7" single reissue VG+ USD $5.00 [0 bids]
SPIRIT Best Of CD Greatest Hits I Got A Line On You, Nature's Way USD $3.99 [0 bids]
USD $6.99 Buy It Now
SPIRIT I Got A Line On You / 1984 45 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 6 days
i got a line on you / same 45 rpm single, SPIRIT,Good, #### 45 RPM , 7" Vinyl, N USD $14.23 Buy It Now 10 days
SPIRIT I GOT A LINE ON YOU 1994 CASSETTE TAPE BT 24271 SONY USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
SPIRIT:I Got A Line On You-She Smiles-Italy 7" 1999 60 Peace & Love 00916313 PSL USD $58.98 Buy It Now 12 days
SPIRIT - I GOT A LINE ON YOU - SONY MUSIC SPEC. PRODUCTS - 1994 CD - SEALED USD $12.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Spirit - I Got A Line On You CD Sony Music Special Products 1994 USD $3.00 Buy It Now 13 days
SPIRIT I GOT A LINE ON YOU / SHE SMILES ODE 45 RPM # 115 FAINT PLAY WEAR HI GLOS USD $4.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Spirit Lp The Best Of Original Orange Label w I Got A Line On You USD $3.99 Buy It Now 15 days
SPIRIT : I GOT A LINE ON YOU (CD) sealed USD $9.65 Buy It Now 17 days
Spirit - The Best "I Got a Line On You" "Mechanical World" ***RARE*** USD $9.80 Buy It Now 17 days
SPIRIT - The BEST of SPIRIT (CD, 1990, Epic) I Got a Line on You USD $12.88 Buy It Now 17 days
SEALED RARE Spirit CASSETTE TAPE I Got A Line On You psych rock HEART JoJo Gunne USD $7.00 Buy It Now 17 days
SPIRIT - I Got A Line On You - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $21.49 Buy It Now 17 days
SPIRIT - I Got A Line On You - CD - **Excellent Condition** USD $11.95 Buy It Now 17 days
i got a line on you / she smiled 45 rpm single, SPIRIT,Very Good, #### 45 RPM , USD $20.99 Buy It Now 19 days
SPIRIT:(w/Randy California)I Got A Line On You-She Smiles-Holland 7"CBS3880 PSL USD $84.98 Buy It Now 20 days
I Got A Line On You Spirit (CD, 1994) I'm Truckin' Uncle Jack FAST SHIP USD $4.58 Buy It Now 20 days
SPIRIT Live Spirit VG++ POTATO PR2001 I Got A Line On You NATURE'S WAY Zoo 19 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 22 days
SPIRIT LP RECORD BEST OF w "I Got A Line On You" EPIC KE 3227 w Randy California USD $1.61 Buy It Now 23 days
? Spirit - Live Spirit (Potato Records 2001) (w/ "I Got a Line on You", "1984") USD $14.99 Buy It Now 25 days
SPIRIT 1984 / I Got A Line On You MEMORY LANE 2314 45 VINYL 7" USD $3.99 Buy It Now 28 days
THE BEST OF SPIRIT Sealed LP NICE PRICE I GOT A LINE ON YOU LED ZEPPELIN USD $19.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Spirit - I Got A Line On You - 1994 Classic Rock CD w/10 Tracks (Rare) EX Disc USD $4.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SPIRIT music online Buy SPIRIT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SPIRIT I Got A Line On You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

SPIRIT I Got A Line On You reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of SPIRIT "I Got A Line On You"