I GOT A LINE ON YOU

Spirit I Got A Line On You album cover
0 | 0 ratings | 0 reviews | 0% 5 stars

Buy SPIRIT Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1995

1. I Got A Line On You (2:41)
2. It Shall Be (3:28)
3. I'm Truckin (2:26)
4. So Little Time To Fly (2:48)
5. Aren't You Glad (5:35)
6. 1984 (3:37)
7. Nature's Way (2:24)
8. Uncle Jack (2:43)
9. Fresh Garbage (3:11)
10. Prelude - Nothin' To Hide (3:43)

Search SPIRIT I Got A Line On You lyrics

- Mark Andes / bass, vocals

1995 Sony Special Product 24271
2004 Collectables 9577
drawn from albums released between 1968 and 1971

Thanks to Rivertree for the addition

SPIRIT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPIRIT I Got A Line On You Music

Spirit - I Got a Line on YouSpirit - I Got a Line on You
Collectables 2004
I Got A Line On You by Spirit (1995-04-16)I Got A Line On You by Spirit (1995-04-16)
SBME SPECIAL MKTS.
i got a line on you / she smiled 45 rpm singlei got a line on you / she smiled 45 rpm single
CBS
Vinyl$20.00 (used)
I Got A Line On You / She SmilesI Got A Line On You / She Smiles
Ode Records
Vinyl$4.79 (used)

SPIRIT The Family That Plays Together LP Vinyl Orig Ode I Got A Line On You USD $5.99 [0 bids]
SPIRIT - Spirit - I Got a Line on You - CD ** Very Good Condition ** USD $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
SPIRIT I Got A Line On You / 1984 45 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Spirit "I Got a Line On You" 45 on Ode 115, 1968 release USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Spirit Lp The Best Ex Disc w I Got A Line On You Fuzzy Guitars USD $3.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Spirit - I Got A Line On You CD Sony Music Special Products 1994 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 9 days
SPIRIT - I GOT A LINE ON YOU - SONY MUSIC SPEC. PRODUCTS - 1994 CD - SEALED USD $12.95 Buy It Now 10 days
spirit I got a line on you 7" wlp promo USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
SPIRIT " I Got A Line On You / She Smiles " Vinyl 7" 1968 Ode ZS7 115 1st Press USD $9.79 Buy It Now 12 days
SPIRIT-THE FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER-I GOT A LINE ON YOU-(RANDY CALIFORNIA) LP USD $11.99 Buy It Now 13 days
SPIRIT : I GOT A LINE ON YOU (CD) sealed USD $9.48 Buy It Now 14 days
Spirit - The Best "I Got a Line On You" "Mechanical World" ***RARE*** USD $9.80 Buy It Now 14 days
SEALED RARE Spirit CASSETTE TAPE I Got A Line On You psych rock HEART JoJo Gunne USD $7.00 Buy It Now 15 days
I Got A Line On You by Spirit (CD, 1994, Sony Music) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 15 days
SPIRIT:(w/Randy California)I Got A Line On You-She Smiles-Holland 7"CBS3880 PSL USD $84.98 Buy It Now 17 days
I Got A Line On You Spirit (CD, 1994) I'm Truckin' Uncle Jack FAST SHIP USD $4.58 Buy It Now 18 days
SPIRIT:I Got A Line On You 2:37-She Smiles 2:30-U.K. 7" 1969 CBS 3880 DJ A-Label USD $48.98 Buy It Now 18 days
SPIRIT LP RECORD BEST OF w "I Got A Line On You" EPIC KE 3227 w Randy California USD $8.97 Buy It Now 19 days
SPIRIT: I Got A Line On You ODE DJ PROMO 45 Psych Freakbeat Dancer HEAR USD $40.00 Buy It Now 20 days
NEW Spirit - I Got a Line on You (Audio CD) USD $10.45 Buy It Now 22 days
? Spirit - Live Spirit (Potato Records 2001) (w/ "I Got a Line on You", "1984") USD $14.99 Buy It Now 23 days
SPIRIT "I GOT A LINE ON YOU" 45 RPM USD $2.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Spirit - I Got A Line On You - 1994 Classic Rock CD w/10 Tracks (Rare) EX Disc USD $4.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Alice Cooper I Got A Line On You Rare US Promo Cassette Single 1988 EPIC SPIRIT USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
45 RPM Vinyl Spirit She Smiles I Got a Line on You ODE ZS7115 45ame8 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 27 days
45 RPM Vinyl Spirit I Got a Line on You ODE ZS7115 USD $4.84 Buy It Now 27 days
LP 12" Single Record - SPIRIT I Got a Line On You / Black Satin Nights PRO-301-1 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 28 days
SPIRIT I Got A Line On You / 1984 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy SPIRIT music online Buy SPIRIT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SPIRIT I Got A Line On You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

SPIRIT I Got A Line On You reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of SPIRIT "I Got A Line On You"