I GOT A LINE ON YOU

Spirit I Got A Line On You album cover
0 | 0 ratings | 0 reviews | 0% 5 stars

Buy SPIRIT Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1995

1. I Got A Line On You (2:41)
2. It Shall Be (3:28)
3. I'm Truckin (2:26)
4. So Little Time To Fly (2:48)
5. Aren't You Glad (5:35)
6. 1984 (3:37)
7. Nature's Way (2:24)
8. Uncle Jack (2:43)
9. Fresh Garbage (3:11)
10. Prelude - Nothin' To Hide (3:43)

Search SPIRIT I Got A Line On You lyrics

- Mark Andes / bass, vocals

1995 Sony Special Product 24271
2004 Collectables 9577
drawn from albums released between 1968 and 1971

Thanks to Rivertree for the addition

SPIRIT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Mr Skin Twelve Dreams Of Dr. Sardonicus, 1970

Buy SPIRIT I Got A Line On You Music

I Got a Line on YouI Got a Line on You
Collectables 2004
i got a line on you / she smiled 45 rpm singlei got a line on you / she smiled 45 rpm single
CBS
Vinyl$20.00 (used)
i got a line on you / same 45 rpm singlei got a line on you / same 45 rpm single
ODE
Vinyl$10.99 (used)

SPIRIT: I Got A Line On You, DJ PROMO 45 Radio Station Copy RARE !!! NO RESERVE USD $3.00 [0 bids]
Spirit - I Got A Line On You (1994 Sealed CD) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Spirit : I Got a Line on You CD (1995) USD $4.23 Buy It Now 3 days
SPIRIT - I GOT A LINE ON YOU - SONY MUSIC SPEC. PRODUCTS - 1994 CD - SEALED USD $9.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Spirit - I Got A Line On You CD Sony Music Special Products 1994 USD $3.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SPIRIT THE FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER "I GOT A LINE ON YOU" ODE PSYCH LP USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
SPIRIT : I GOT A LINE ON YOU (CD) sealed USD $8.94 Buy It Now 10 days
Spirit - The Best "I Got a Line On You" "Mechanical World" ***RARE*** USD $9.80 Buy It Now 10 days
SPIRIT:(w/Randy California)I Got A Line On You-She Smiles-Holland 7"CBS3880 PSL USD $84.98 Buy It Now 13 days
I Got A Line On You Spirit (CD, 1994) I'm Truckin' Uncle Jack FAST SHIP USD $4.58 Buy It Now 14 days
SPIRIT:I Got A Line On You 2:37-She Smiles 2:30-U.K. 7" 1969 CBS 3880 DJ A-Label USD $48.98 Buy It Now 14 days
? Spirit - Live Spirit (Potato Records 2001) (w/ "I Got a Line on You", "1984") USD $14.99 Buy It Now 19 days
45 RPM Vinyl Spirit I Got a Line on You ODE ZS7115 USD $3.15 Buy It Now 22 days
45 RPM Vinyl Spirit She Smiles I Got a Line on You ODE ZS7115 45ame8 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 23 days
LP 12" Single Record - SPIRIT I Got a Line On You / Black Satin Nights PRO-301-1 USD $11.69 Buy It Now 24 days
Spirit I Got A Line On You CD New Factory Sealed A 24271 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 24 days
SPIRIT I Got A Line On You / 1984 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
I Got A Line On You - Spirit 090431957721 (CD Used Very Good) USD $6.13 Buy It Now 25 days
I Got a Line on You by Spirit (CD, Mar-2006, Collectables) USD $5.19 Buy It Now 25 days
SPIRIT-I GOT A LINE ON YOU CD NEW USD $8.61 Buy It Now 25 days
SPIRIT - I GOT A LINE ON YOU NEW CD USD $9.67 Buy It Now 25 days
two (2) Psych 45s of SPIRIT - I Got A Line On You 1968 rare pic-sleeves *LISTEN* USD $34.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Spirit - I Got a Line on You [New CD] USD $8.14 Buy It Now 27 days
SPIRIT: I Got A Line On You / 1984 45 (re) Rock & Pop USD $6.00 Buy It Now 29 days
I Got a Line on You by Spirit  Minty CD  New Case  Free Ship USD $7.50 Buy It Now 29 days
Spirit - I Got a Line on You [New CD] USD $8.13 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SPIRIT music online Buy SPIRIT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SPIRIT I Got A Line On You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

SPIRIT I Got A Line On You reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of SPIRIT "I Got A Line On You"