CAPITOL ALBUMS VOL 1

7. Tell Me Why
8. And I Love Her
9. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
10. If I Fell
11. Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand (I Want To Hold Your Hand)

Disc: 4

John Lennon - Guitar/Vocals
Paul McCartney - Bass Guitar/Vocals
George Harrison - Guitar/Vocals
Ringo Starr - Drums/Vocals

Parlophone B0006840ES. 4 CD box set, The Beatles - The Capitol Albums box set comprises The Beatles first 4 US (Capitol) albums - available for the first time on CD in this form. Tracks from all four US albums (Meet The Beatles, The Beatles' Second Album, Something New and Beatles '65)are included both in mono and stereo.

Thanks to chopper for the addition
and to chopper for the last updates

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Capitol Albums Vol 1 Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Abbey RoadAbbey Road
Remastered
EMI 2012
Vinyl$19.09

THE BEATLES The Capitol Albums - Volume 1 Sampler 2004 US 16- track PROMO CD USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 20m
THE BEATLES Capitol Albums Vol.1 Japan boxset 4CD new seal USD $19.99 Buy It Now 19h 31m
The Beatles - The Capitol Albums Vol.1 (4CDs) USD $12.78 [0 bids]
The Capitol Albums, Vol. 1 [Box] by The Beatles (CD, Nov-2004, 4 Discs, Capitol) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Capitol Albums, Vol. 1 Box by The Beatles, Nov-2004, 4 CD, Capitol, Cube USD $10.50 [2 bids]
The BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music Volume 1 LP Album - Vinyl 1980 Capitol Records USD $15.29 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - The Capitol Albums Vol.1 JAPAN Edition 4xCD Box Set Sealed NEW USD $23.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Capitol Albums CD Vol 1 Remasters 4 Disc Box Set New Free Shipping USD $76.88 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES-The Capitol Albums Vol. 1 (Stereo + Mono - Book) 4 CD box set-Brand New- USD $60.69 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles CD PROMO Sampler "CAPITOL ALBUMS VOL. 1" Capitol BRAND NEW - MINT USD $40.18 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES capitol albums vol.1 JAPAN 4 MINI LP CD GENUINE BOX MEET/SECOND SEAL USD $28.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles - the capitol albums vol 1 USD $19.50 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles the Capitol Albums Vol. 1 Brick Edition USD $25.26 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES Capitol Albums Vol. 1, USA Stereo + Mono 4-CD Box Set, Exc. USD $19.80 [0 bids]
The BEATLES - - ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC vol 1 - - U.S Capitol 12" Comp Album USD $15.71 Buy It Now 5 days
The Capitol Albums, Vol. 1 by Beatles 4CD Box Set Japan Edition USD $19.43 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES - THE CAPITOL ALBUMS, VOL. 1 NEW CD USD $58.48 Buy It Now 6 days
Beatles Capitol Albums Vol 1 NEW (EU 2004) 16-Track Sampler Promo CD EMI Apple USD $23.99 [0 bids]
USD $44.00 Buy It Now
21 CD BEATLES LOT CAPITOL ALBUMS Vol 1 BOX SET BBC LIVE ANTHOLOGY 1 2 3 More USD $79.99 [0 bids]
The Capitol Albums, Vol. 1 [Box] by The Beatles (CD, Nov-2004, 4 Discs, Capitol) USD $20.00 [0 bids]
USD $35.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles 'Capitol Albums Vol.1' EXCELLENT 4xCD BOX SET & BOOKLET - FREE POST USD $30.66 Buy It Now 7 days
The Beatles The Capitol Albums, Vol. 1 Japan CD TOCP-67601 Box set 2004 USD $44.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Capitol Albums Vol. 1 - Beatles (CD Used Very Good) USD $54.23 Buy It Now 7 days
Capitol Albums Vol. 1 - Beatles 724386687821 (CD Used Very Good) USD $17.26 Buy It Now 7 days
BEATLES The Capitol Albums Vol.1 4 CD Box Set JAPAN NEW DD3987 USD $38.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES - THE CAPITOL ALBUMS VOL.1, 2004 JAPAN 4CD BOX SET + OBI, SEALED! USD $53.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Beatles - The Capitol Albums Vol 1 CD NEW USD $31.94 Buy It Now 8 days
The Beatles Capitol Albums Vol. 1 Sampler Advance Promo CD On Custom Recordable USD $129.99 Buy It Now 9 days
The Beatles The Capitol Albums Vol.1 4-CD Set Japanese Edition NEW USD $29.00 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES-THE CAPITOL ALBUMS VOL.1 STEREO & MONO VERSIONS 4 DISCS UK NEW CD USD $36.98 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES CAPITOL ALBUMS VOLUME 1 (4 CD SET) In Sleeve B222 USD $30.98 Buy It Now 10 days
The Capitol Albums, Vol. 1 by Beatles 4CD Box Set Japan Edition USD $21.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES The Capitol Albums Vol 1 Sampler - Sounds-Great CD SEALED! USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
BEATLES THE CAPITOL ALBUMS VOL.1 4CD BOX SET USD $44.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Capitol Albums Vol 1 - Beatles Compact Disc USD $67.85 Buy It Now 12 days
The Capitol Albums, Vol. 1 [Box] by Beatles. USD $63.66 Buy It Now 13 days
EXCELLENT 4 CD set THE BEATLES The Capitol Albums Vol. 1 booklet Mini-LP sleeves USD $34.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The Capitol Albums Vol. 1, The Beatles, Good Box set USD $25.00 Buy It Now 17 days
The Beatles - The Capitol Albums Vol.1 JAPAN 4CD 2004 (TOCP-67601-04) OBI USD $29.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE BEATLES Capitol Albums VOL 1 Japan 4 CD Boxset '64 Box Set USD $39.99 Buy It Now 18 days
THE BEATLES 'THE CAPITOL ALBUMS VOL1' 4CD LONGBOX WITH JAPANESE OBI STRIP-SEALED USD $72.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Capitol Albums, Vol. 1 [Box] by The Beatles (CD, Nov-2004, 4 Discs, Capitol) USD $59.52 Buy It Now 20 days
The Beatles The Capitol Albums Vol. 1 USD $59.98 Buy It Now 21 days
THE BEATLES The Capitol Albums Vol.1 TOCP-67601~04 Box Set JAPAN 2004 NEW USD $91.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Beatles The Capitol Albums Vol. 1 2 Box CD Discs Capitol w/ book set USD $85.99 Buy It Now 22 days
THE BEATLES Capitol Albums VOL 1 Japan 4 CD Boxset '64 Box Set USD $35.00 Buy It Now 23 days
THE BEATLES - THE CAPITOL ALBUMS VOL 1. - 16 TRACK EU CARDSLEEVE PROMO SAMPLER USD $36.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Vol. 1-Capitol Albums - Beatles 4988006824768 (CD Used Good) USD $93.59 Buy It Now 24 days
THE BEATLES: ROCK 'N ROLL MUSIC VOL.1 Album-CAPITOL #SKBO11537-Lennon-McCartney USD $19.99 Buy It Now 25 days
The Beatles Capitol Albums Volume 1 Pre-Owned USD $30.00 Buy It Now 26 days
THE BEATLES "THE CAPITOL ALBUMS VOL. 1" LIMITED 4CD LONGBOX SEALED! Stereo USD $44.99 Buy It Now 26 days
beatles Capitol Albums VOL.1 not 2,JAPAN 4 CD OBI sealed box NEW oop mono USD $63.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Beatles 'Capitol Albums vol 1' PROMO cd in card sleeve USD $15.97 Buy It Now 27 days
The Capitol Albums Vol. 1, The Beatles, New Box set ( SEALED ) FREE SHIPPING USD $58.49 Buy It Now 28 days
The Capitol Albums, Vol. 1 [Box] by The Beatles (CD, Nov-2004, 4 Discs, Capitol) USD $35.89 Buy It Now 29 days
The Beatles - The Capitol Albums Vol 1 CD NEW USD $38.33 Buy It Now 29 days
Beatles Capitol Albums Volume 1 2004 UK Promo Instore Display Poster USD $5.10 Buy It Now 29 days
BEATLES THE CAPITOL ALBUMS VOL 1 CD SAMPLER COLLECTORS 16 TRACKS USD $49.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Capitol Albums Vol 1 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(64%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(18%)

THE BEATLES Capitol Albums Vol 1 reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Capitol Albums Vol 1"