ERUPTION

Krautrock

Eruption Eruption album cover

Buy ERUPTION Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Eruption Part I (1:13)
2. Eruption Part II (4:35)
3. Eruption Part III (3:56)
4. Eruption Part IV (8:04)
5. Eruption Part V (7:12)
5. Eruption Part VI (8:36)
7. Eruption Part VII (7:41)

Search ERUPTION Eruption lyrics

Search ERUPTION Eruption tabs

Klaus Freudigmann, Conrad Schnitzler, Wolfgang Seidel / all instruments & effects

Qbico CD reissue (2006)

Thanks to Chameleon for the addition

ERUPTION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ERUPTION Eruption Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Eruption Featuring Precious WilsonEruption Featuring Precious Wilson
Gold Super HitsGold Super Hits
Bmg Int'l 1999
All Screwed UpAll Screwed Up
Escape Music 2009
Precious Wilson: Nice Girls Don't Last promo 12" modern soul disco R USD $7.50 Buy It Now
Eruption I can't stand the rain 7" K11068 /EX UK USD $8.28 Buy It Now
SNOOP DOGG "SENSUAL SEDUCTION" 12" VINYL RAP SINGLE RECORD, "SEXUAL ERUPTION" USD $14.00 Buy It Now
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET/LEFT ME IN THE RAIN 1979- ORIGINAL 70s DISCO FUNK SOUL USD $7.21 Buy It Now 44m 48s
Eruption-One Way Ticket 7" 45-ATLANTIC, K11266, 1979, Plain Sleeve Writing On La USD $3.87 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Digital Orgasm-Moog Eruption 7" 45-Dead Dead Good, GOOD 17, 1992, Plain Sleeve USD $3.87 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Wamdue Project-Where Do We Go 12"-ERUPTION, 1, PROMO Company Sleeve ARMAND / ORI USD $7.80 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Wamdue Project-Where Do We Go 12"-ERUPTION, ERUPT001, Picture Sleeve 3 Mix USD $7.80 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Eruption-I Cant Stand The Rain 7" 45-ATLANTIC, K11068, 1977, Plain Sleeve USD $3.87 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Wamdue Project-King Of My Castle CDS-ERUPTION, Picture SleeveCD00 Card Sleeve 2 USD $3.87 Buy It Now 3h 31m
Eruption - Nicey / Just A Feeling USD $6.55 Buy It Now 4h 45m
1978 Ariola Records Vinyl 12" Record Eruption Featuring Precious Wilsonl VG+ USD $6.79 Buy It Now 5h 29m
Eruption - Just A Feeling /Nicey (Remixes) Promo USD $6.55 Buy It Now 6h 19m
Eruption - One Way Ticket 7" 1979 Ex Atlantic K11266 USD $5.23 Buy It Now 10h 42m
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN ORIGINAL OZ 7" 45 USD $4.47 Buy It Now 10h 51m
Lot 10 Cassetes Tapes CREAM/JAMIROQUAI/P.O.D./COCTEAU TWINS/ORBITAL/ERUPTION USD $50.00 Buy It Now 11h 12m
Soul / Funk - Eruption - (Leave A light) I'll Keep My Light In My Window - UK USD $2.61 [0 bids]
45 Eruption featuring Precious Wilson I Can't Stand The Rain b/w Be Yourself VGC USD $7.48 Buy It Now 15h 32m
ERUPTION 1420 3XY radio station TOP 40 MUSIC CHART 2 JUNE 1978 survey USD $15.03 Buy It Now 17h 33m
Eruption "Leave A Light" Great R&B Oz 7" USD $4.51 Buy It Now 20h 6m
Eruption (Precious) "I Can't Stand The Rain" Oz 7" USD $4.51 Buy It Now 20h 6m
Eruption "One Way Ticket" Terrific RCA Oz 7" USD $6.01 Buy It Now 20h 46m
Eruption "Party, Party" Scarce RCA Oz 7" USD $6.01 Buy It Now 20h 46m
GUTBUCKET - UNDERWORLD ERUPTION 1969 LP CAPTAIN BEEFHEART GROUNDHOGS CANNED HEAT USD $13.10 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption Let The Music / All You ... (Remixes) 12" United Dance Recordings 1996 USD $14.42 Buy It Now 1 day
Sexual Eruption - Remixes Snoop Dogg USA CD single (CD5 / 5") promo USD $38.68 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption ?- Leave A Light LP 1979 DISCO / FUNK!! USD $5.23 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION, PRECIOUS WILSON - Eruption (same, s/t, self-titled) - CD USD $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN 7" 78 VG USD $1.30 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - GERMANY 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - I Can't Stand The Rain 1977 7" Vinyl Single. USD $1.30 Buy It Now 1 day
THE CUTTING EDGE-BILLY BUNTER&ROB VANDEN-OLD SKOOL HARDCORE-ERUPTION-FORCE&STYLE USD $3.92 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION "I CAN'T STAND IN THE RAIN" 45 RPM USD $4.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Cosmic Trigger - The Oracle / Cosmic Eruption 12" SUF 34 Acid Techno Mint USD $7.87 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON - LP SW 50033 NUDE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION [FUNK] - Leave A Light (I'll Keep My Light In My Window) - 1978 UK 7" USD $17.04 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - One Way Ticket - 1979 UK Atlantic green & orange label 7" single USD $9.17 Buy It Now 1 day
Brown: Crack; Eruption; Fount CD NEW USD $15.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Bacon & Eggs 1978 Hits Lp- Eruption,John St Peeters,Dollar,,Ol' 55, Air Supply + USD $7.52 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - 7" SINGLE USD $1.30 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - LEAVE A LIGHT (REMASTERED+EXPANDED EDITION) CD NEW+ USD $22.79 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption - Gold - 20 Super Hits (Cassette) BMG Russia SEALED USD $26.50 Buy It Now 2 days
HENRY "JUNJO" LAWES - VOLCANO ERUPTION (2CD+DVD) 3 CD + DVD NEW+ USD $21.37 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption (Funk) One Way Ticket - Orange sleeve Polish 7" vinyl single record USD $30.10 Buy It Now 2 days
R&B, ERUPTION, Be Yourself-I Can't Stand The Rain 45 Ario 7686 VG+ 1978 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Digital Orgasm Moog Eruption Classic Manchester Rave Dance Rare Vinyl 7" Single USD $1.30 [0 bids]
DIGITAL ORGASM Moog Eruption 12" 3 Track Guilty Of Love Remix B/w Drop Ya Goo Mi USD $10.28 Buy It Now 2 days
BOOGIE FEVER Various LP 22 Track Featuring Abba, Motors, Chic, Child, Eruption, USD $8.91 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION Leave A Light LP 9 Track Sleeve Edgewear And Seam Split (200213320) GER USD $13.04 Buy It Now 2 days
CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption 7" B/w Feedback (msvsp7003) Pic Sleeve UK Main USD $5.50 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION Leave A Light 7" B/w Give Me A Little Piece Of Your Sweet Side (k11213) USD $4.12 Buy It Now 2 days
SIX FEET UNDER - ERUPTION (ELP 5024) RARE SWEDISH DEEP PURPLE STYLE HARD ROCK LP USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" Silver/black Plastic Label Design B/w Be Your USD $5.51 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION One Way Ticket 7" Solid Label Design B/w Left Me In The Rain (k11266) U USD $4.12 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION Let Me Take You Back In Time 7" B/w Funky Lover (rca2581) UK Rca 1975 USD $8.91 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION Joy To The World 7" B/w Time (rbus75) UK Red Bus 1982 USD $6.55 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" Paper Label Design B/w Be Yourself (k11068) U USD $5.50 Buy It Now 2 days
DIGITAL ORGASM Running Out Of Time 7" Rave Mix Edit B/w Eruption Mix Edit (good9 USD $2.74 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION You Are My Soul 7" B/w Fight Fight Fight (103452100) Pic Sleeve GERMAN USD $4.12 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION FT PRECIOUS WILSON I CAN`T STAND THE RAIN/BE YOURSELF 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $6.48 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION (LP) One Way Ticket / Left Me in the Rain USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Abba - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! 7" Japan single 45 rpm Boney M Eruption Donna Summer USD $9.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION LEFT ME IN THE RAIN MA170SA EP wv9854 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits Eruption Audio CD USD $12.04 Buy It Now 2 days
Various Artists - Dance Eruption (CD, 1994) USD $3.27 Buy It Now 2 days
La Bionda - High Energy - CD - DISCO STARS - Supermax - Eruption - Boney M USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE NEW Van Halen 1978 MINT RED 5 song 12" LP SEALED Runnin w Devil/Eruption/Yo USD $208.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock N Rhythm Vol 2 Eruption CD USD $5.30 Buy It Now 2 days
THE ALTERNATIVES - ERUPTION - STARBORN 45 - L&S - 1987 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
@ CD Eruption - All Screwed Up MELODIC AOR / ESCAPE MUSIC 2009 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON, ITALIAN CASSETTE, DISCO, DURIUM USD $16.00 Buy It Now 2 days
GUTBUCKET An Underworld Eruption 1969 UK ORG LP Jo-Anne Kelly BEEFHEART Korner USD $50.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Super Disco Funk 4 CD Box Set Eruption Anita Ward War Cerrone Chic Stretch Lime USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - 7" 45 RECORD USD $6.39 Buy It Now 3 days
hong kong 1st pressed LP/original disco /eruption /leave a light USD $29.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - JOY TO THE WORLD - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION ONE WAY TICKET - LEFT ME IN THE RAIN HANSA USD $25.99 Buy It Now 3 days
HAPPY HARDCORE - DJ DEMO VS DJ ERUPTION - WILDSTYLE, DONT YOU WANT IT. USD $3.93 [0 bids]
ERUPTION : GREATEST HITS (CD) sealed USD $8.91 Buy It Now 3 days
CD Precious Wilson ?- On The Race Track 1980 5 Bonus Tracks Eruption Boney M USD $49.00 Buy It Now 3 days
CD Precious Wilson ?- All Coloured In Love 1982 5 Bonus Tracks Eruption Boney M USD $39.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Volcano Eruption: Reggae Anthology [Digipak] by Henry "Junjo" Lawes (CD,... USD $25.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Volcano Eruption (2CD+DVD) - Henry Junjo Lawes New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Sh USD $22.97 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION 'GREATEST HITS' CD NEW+ USD $15.10 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET - 7" VINYL 1979 ARIOLA RECORDS US ISSUE USD $5.10 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION, ONE WAY TICKET ,7" VINYL USD $1.30 [0 bids]
Soul / Funk - Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain - UK USD $0.66 [0 bids]
ERUPTION Be Yourself / I Can't Stand The Rain ARIOLA AMERICA 7686 FUNK 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PRECIOUS WILSON (ERUPTION) on the race track 1980-RARE FIRST UK PRESS- EPIC-EX++ USD $13.10 [0 bids]
Eruption Precious Wilson Self-Titled LP Ariola Records SW 50033 Stereo USD $2.70 Buy It Now 3 days
17 45 rpm easton dinah shore eruption palmer santana raiders gibb heart USD $8.88 Buy It Now 3 days
45rpm-Eruption-One Way Ticket-K11266-Atlantic-1979 USD $1.30 [0 bids]
SIX FEET UNDER - ERUPTION ON EUROPA FILM - HEAVY METAL - SWEDEN - N/M VINYL USD $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
I CAN'T HELP MYSELF~IT'S THE SAME OLD SONG~ERUPTION~HIGH ENERGY~12"~SCARCE USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $4.99 Buy It Now
ERUPTION (LEAVE A LIGHT) I'LL KEEP MY LIGHT IN MY WINDOW 7" SINGLE 1979 N/MINT USD $1.97 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN 1978 UNIQUE EXYU 7" PS USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Discoworld (BMG/AE) : Baccara, Eruption, Saragossa Band, Oliver Onions, Sailor, USD $5.41 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION CD ERUPTION EXPANDED 2016 NEW SEALED USD $3.92 [1 bids]
ERUPTION CD LEAVE A LIGHT EXPANDED EDITION 2016 NEW SEALED USD $3.92 [1 bids]
Eruption Leave A Light 7" Atlantic K11213 EX/EX 1979 Leave A Light/Give Me A Lit USD $8.51 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy ERUPTION music online Buy ERUPTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ERUPTION DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ERUPTION Eruption ratings distribution

ERUPTION Eruption reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Eruption were a Berlin-based, krautrock group, formed by, and, arguably, orbiting around Conrad Schnitzler, former Tangerine Dream man, and, at Eruption's release, current Kluster man. Though they don't follow the usual schematics of most popular kraut bands (I claim to know few), such as Amon DŁ ... (read more)

Report this review (#163634) | Posted by Shakespeare | Monday, March 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ERUPTION "Eruption"

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives