ERUPTION

Krautrock

Eruption Eruption album cover

Buy ERUPTION Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Eruption Part I (1:13)
2. Eruption Part II (4:35)
3. Eruption Part III (3:56)
4. Eruption Part IV (8:04)
5. Eruption Part V (7:12)
5. Eruption Part VI (8:36)
7. Eruption Part VII (7:41)

Search ERUPTION Eruption lyrics

Search ERUPTION Eruption tabs

Klaus Freudigmann, Conrad Schnitzler, Wolfgang Seidel / all instruments & effects

Qbico CD reissue (2006)

Thanks to Chameleon for the addition

ERUPTION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ERUPTION Eruption Music

The Best Of Eruption: Expanded Edition / EruptionThe Best Of Eruption: Expanded Edition / Eruption
Bbr 2016
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson: Expanded Edition / EruptionEruption Featuring Precious Wilson: Expanded Edition / Eruption
Bbr 2016
Leave A Light: Expanded Edition / EruptionLeave A Light: Expanded Edition / Eruption
Bbr 2016
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain - Lp Vinyl RecordEruption - I Can't Stand The Rain - Lp Vinyl Record
Ariola Records
Vinyl$40.00 (used)
Eruption: I Can't Stand The Rain / Be Yourself 7Eruption: I Can't Stand The Rain / Be Yourself 7" 45 VG++ Canada GRT 1320-145
GRT
Vinyl$3.99 (used)
Greatest Hits by EruptionGreatest Hits by Eruption
Sony Music Entertainment
Eruption 45 RPM Be Yourself / I Can't Stand the RainEruption 45 RPM Be Yourself / I Can't Stand the Rain
Ariola
Vinyl$4.99 (used)

ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN ORIGINAL OZ 7" 45 USD $4.72 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain 7"- K 11068 - VG USD $4.19 Buy It Now 2h 35m
45 Eruption featuring Precious Wilson I Can't Stand The Rain b/w Be Yourself VGC USD $7.90 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Eruption - Leave A Light YUGOSLAVIAN PRESS ORIGINAL 1979 NM/NM USD $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 51m
ERUPTION 1420 3XY radio station TOP 40 MUSIC CHART 2 JUNE 1978 survey USD $9.53 Buy It Now 5h 31m
ERUPTION Rave Flyer Flyers 25/10/91 A4 Crystals Centre Crystal Palace FC London USD $6.45 Buy It Now 10h 6m
ERUPTION-CLOAKS OF OBLIVION-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F75 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 14h 57m
Cluster - Schwarz (Eruption) [New CD] USD $16.71 Buy It Now 17h 25m
VARIOUS - Heavy Metal Eruption Digipack USD $14.99 Buy It Now 17h 28m
ERUPTION ONE WAY TICKET 7" VINYL USD $3.28 Buy It Now 18h 29m
Cluster - Schwarz (Eruption) [New CD] USD $20.82 Buy It Now 18h 31m
Eruption featuring precious Wilson LP Record USD $13.78 Buy It Now 18h 53m
Henry "Junjo" Lawes - Volcano Eruption: Reggae Anthology [New CD] With DVD, Digi USD $19.02 Buy It Now 19h 27m
7"single, One way ticket by Eruption USD $1.28 [0 bids]
Eruption 45 rpm Philippines 7" i cant stand the rain USD $25.00 Buy It Now 20h 31m
Eruption - Best Of The Best - 24k GOLD CD- LIMITED GOLD EDITION - SBM USD $85.00 Buy It Now 21h 53m
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - NEAR MINT 1978 ATLANTIC LABEL 7'' SINGLE USD $3.86 Buy It Now 23h 9m
ERUPTION [FUNK] - Leave A Light (I'll Keep My Light In My Window) - 1978 UK 7" USD $16.76 Buy It Now 23h 13m
ERUPTION - One Way Ticket - 1979 UK Atlantic green & orange label 7" single USD $8.12 Buy It Now 23h 16m
VOLCAN Conjunto eruption USA CD Chipinque 2001 ! USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Kluster - Eruption (Original Vinyl Private Pressing) Cluster Moebius Roedelius USD $900.00 [0 bids]
USD $1,600.00 Buy It Now
ERUPTION - OUR WAY..YUGOSLAVIAN RELEASE 1984. ZKP RTV LJUBLJANA..FREE SHIPPING!! USD $17.85 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - GERMANY 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON - LP SW 50033 NUDE USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
One True Player - Killer - Eruption - 1999 #62922 USD $3.86 Buy It Now 1 day
DJ Eruption - Greatest Hits [New CD] Hong Kong - Import USD $8.32 Buy It Now 1 day
DJ Eruption - Greatest Hits [New CD] Hong Kong - Import USD $7.51 Buy It Now 1 day
HIBEE NATION - LIFE OF DANCE - 12" RECORD / VINYL - ERUPTION RECORDS - ERUPT002P USD $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
KLUSTER Eruption (LP) (high quality reissue) (Conrad Schnitzler) USD $29.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Columbia Test Pressing PRECIOUS WILSON ERUPTION Leave A Light LP 50061 RECORD USD $42.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION ONE WAY TICKET RARE PORTUGAL VINYL 7 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson - Eruption, LP, 1977, Hansa, 25 721 OT USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ABBA Chiquitita Uruguay Red Wax LP V. A. BONNIE TYLER VILLAGE PEOPLE ERUPTION USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Super Disco Party LP Benry M, Gilla, Eruption - 26088 XOT - VG USD $9.02 Buy It Now 2 days
La Bionda - High Energy - CD - DISCO STARS - Supermax - Eruption - Boney M USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Van Halen by Van Halen (CD, Warner Bros.) Runnin Devil, Eruption, Talkin b Love USD $5.50 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - LEAVE A LIGHT USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $13.66 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - LEAVE A LIGHT NEW CD USD $15.95 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION 'Leave A Light' 1978 Dutch 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $3.86 Buy It Now 2 days
THE ALTERNATIVES - ERUPTION - STARBORN 45 - L&S - 1987 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
@ CD Eruption - All Screwed Up MELODIC AOR / ESCAPE MUSIC 2009 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
7'' Single Vinyl Reggae - Eruption - I Can't Stand The rain - K11068 USD $5.15 [0 bids]
GUTBUCKET An Underworld Eruption 1969 UK ORG LP Jo-Anne Kelly BEEFHEART Korner USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption - I Can't Stand Rain / Be Yourself - Atlantic K11068 VG+ Condition USD $3.21 Buy It Now 2 days
Super Disco Funk 4 CD Box Set Eruption Anita Ward War Cerrone Chic Stretch Lime USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption Feat. Precious Wilson - I Can't Stand The Rain - Atlantic K11068 Ex USD $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" Single USD $1.94 Buy It Now 2 days
THE CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption CD USD $3.07 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - I Can't Stand The Rain 1977 7" Vinyl Single. USD $1.28 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION : GREATEST HITS (CD) sealed USD $10.05 Buy It Now 2 days
CD Precious Wilson ?- All Coloured In Love 1982 5 Bonus Tracks Eruption Boney M USD $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - GREATEST HITS (NEW CD) USD $5.33 Buy It Now 2 days
Volcano Eruption (2CD+DVD) - Henry Junjo Lawes Compact Disc USD $23.36 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION 'GREATEST HITS' CD NEW+ USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption ?- I Can't Stand The Rain 7" - K 11068 - VG- USD $3.55 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET - 7" VINYL 1979 ARIOLA RECORDS US ISSUE USD $5.02 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION 'Runaway' 1981 French 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $3.21 Buy It Now 2 days
Original 2005 CD Single THE CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption b/w Feedback MINT USD $3.86 [0 bids]
ERUPTION 'Leave A Light' 1978 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $3.86 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN 1978 UNIQUE EXYU 7" PS USD $5.69 Buy It Now 3 days
Henry 'Junjo' Lawes-Volcano Eruption VINYL NEW USD $24.26 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption One Way Ticket UK 45 7" single USD $3.86 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Leave A Light 7" Atlantic K11213 EX/EX 1979 picture sleeve, Leave A Lig USD $8.38 Buy It Now 3 days
SILVERTONES: Steel Eruption LP Record Calypso / Caribbeau B USD $8.19 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Paper Label Design USD $4.05 Buy It Now 3 days
ONE DARK HORSE I Want You CD UK Eruption 2001 3 Track Featuring Radio Edit USD $6.44 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I'll Keep My Light In My Window 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 B/W Give Me USD $2.70 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION One Way Ticket 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 Solid Label Design B/W Left USD $5.41 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL Dutch Hansa 1978 B/W Be Yourself USD $10.12 Buy It Now 3 days
CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption 7" VINYL UK Main Spring 2005 B/W Feedback USD $5.41 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION You Are My Soul 7" VINYL German Hansa 1980 B/W Fight Fight Fight USD $4.05 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Silver/Black Plastic USD $5.42 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Joy To The World 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1982 B/W Time (Rbus75) USD $6.44 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Leave A Light 7" VINYL German Hansa B/W Give Me A Little Piece Of Your USD $8.76 Buy It Now 3 days
DIGITAL ORGASM Moog Eruption 7" VINYL UK Dead Dead Good 1991 Guilty Of Love USD $5.41 Buy It Now 3 days
CHEMICAL PILOT Journey To The Centre Of The Mind CD European Eruption 1998 9 USD $6.44 Buy It Now 3 days
AMII STEWART / AMANDA LEAR / ERUPTION / BONEY M This EP Is Especially Made For USD $8.76 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION One Way Ticket 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 4 Prong Label Design B/W Left USD $5.41 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN / BE YOURSELF - RE-ISSUE 70s SOUL DISCO DANCE USD $4.13 Buy It Now 3 days
Ascendance - Disco Eruption - Rampant - 1996 #316044 USD $2.57 Buy It Now 3 days
Various-Dance Eruption CD Very Good USD $3.89 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION_I Can't Stand The Rain_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_zz5_D2c USD $9.53 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION 'Go Johnnie Go' 1980 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $4.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Various-Dance Eruption CD Very Good USD $2.92 Buy It Now 3 days
VG+ ERUPTION - One way ticket / Left me in the rain - 7" single VG+ USD $3.81 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption - Cant Stand The Rain - Vinyl Single USD $5.15 [0 bids]
I Can't Stand The Rain 7 : Eruption USD $3.87 Buy It Now 4 days
DIGITAL ORGASM-MOOG ERUPTION-ELECTRONIC DISCO DANCE-LISTEN USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION s/t Featuring Precious Wilson LP VG+ 1978 Ariola Records USD $9.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Van Halen digitally remastered CD Eruption On Fire Ice Cream Man USD $7.94 Buy It Now 4 days
HENRY "JUNJO" LAWES - HENRY JUNJO LAWES - VOLCANO ERUPTION - ** Brand New ** USD $22.95 Buy It Now 4 days
The Caves - Polymorphic light eruption UK 7" USD $5.15 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN 12" Red Wax Vinyl 1978 Disco Funk Soul NM USD $30.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN/BE YOURSELF , PS 7", YUGOSLAVIA USD $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption-Leave A Light CD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption-Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson CD USD $12.95 Buy It Now 4 days
New: Various Artists: Riddim Eruption 1: Sleng Teng Progress 2k5 USD $9.98 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION Gold 20 Super Hits CD Germany press DISCO Precious Wilson USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson I Can't Stand The Rain~Ariola 50033~DISCO LP USD $7.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Heavy Metal Eruption (The Italian Way Of Heavy Met (CD Used Very Good) USD $14.65 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy ERUPTION music online Buy ERUPTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ERUPTION Eruption ratings distribution

ERUPTION Eruption reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Eruption were a Berlin-based, krautrock group, formed by, and, arguably, orbiting around Conrad Schnitzler, former Tangerine Dream man, and, at Eruption's release, current Kluster man. Though they don't follow the usual schematics of most popular kraut bands (I claim to know few), such as Amon DŁ ... (read more)

Report this review (#163634) | Posted by Shakespeare | Monday, March 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ERUPTION "Eruption"