ERUPTION

Krautrock

Eruption Eruption album cover

Buy ERUPTION Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Eruption Part I (1:13)
2. Eruption Part II (4:35)
3. Eruption Part III (3:56)
4. Eruption Part IV (8:04)
5. Eruption Part V (7:12)
5. Eruption Part VI (8:36)
7. Eruption Part VII (7:41)

Search ERUPTION Eruption lyrics

Search ERUPTION Eruption tabs

Klaus Freudigmann, Conrad Schnitzler, Wolfgang Seidel / all instruments & effects

Qbico CD reissue (2006)

Thanks to Chameleon for the addition

ERUPTION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ERUPTION Eruption Music

Greatest HitsGreatest Hits
Sony Bmg Europe 2007
Eruption - One Way Ticket / Left Me In The Rain - Hansa International - 100 377, Hansa International - 100 377-100Eruption - One Way Ticket / Left Me In The Rain - Hansa International - 100 377, Hansa International - 100 377-100
Hansa International
Musicrama, Inc 1996
EruptionEruption
Phantom Sound & Vision 2008
Eruption ~ Eruption LP ~ Ariola ~ VG++ US $7.99 [0 bids]
Van Halen Runnin with the Devil / Eruption New Zealand Very Rare 1978 US $13.50 [0 bids]
HENRY `JUNJO` LAWES - VOLCANO ERUPTION - REGGAE ANTH - VPCD4162 US $20.93 Buy It Now 3h
JUKE BOX PROMO GOBLIN VOLO -ERUPTION WE DON'T NEED ANYB US $43.99 Buy It Now 4h 19m
Eruption -- One Way Ticket 7" 1979 Ex Atlantic K11266 US $6.63 Buy It Now 6h 50m
ERUPTION SELF TITLED FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON LP SOUL FUNK US $12.47 Buy It Now 9h 19m
Eruption (3) 1978 LP & 2 Precious Wilson 12" singles US $9.99 Buy It Now 11h
Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo ?- Girls (12" Single Eruption ERUPT006) VG/G+ US $1.99 Buy It Now 17h 16m
The Chemical Pilot ?- Move A Little Closer (12" Single Eruption ERUPT006)VG/VG+ US $1.99 Buy It Now 17h 16m
ERUPTION "Leave a Light" 1979 Disco* ISRAELI LP* HANSA LABELS* HEBREW FRONT US $5.00 [0 bids]
ERUPTION "I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN" 7" 45 RECORD US $4.68 Buy It Now 19h 38m
Eruption I can't stand the rain 7" K11068 /EX UK US $10.48 Buy It Now 21h 15m
2CD PRECIOUS WILSON (Eruption) bonus tracks US $56.00 Buy It Now 23h 29m
One Way Ticket By Eruption 1970s Piano Keyboard Sheet Music US $24.93 Buy It Now 1 day
VINYL 7" SINGLE - ONE WAY TICKET - ERUPTION - K11266 US $11.61 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption : All Screwed Up CD (2009) US $8.36 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - (LEAVE A LIGHT) I'LL KEEP MY LIGHT IN MY WINDOW 7" VINYL PS US $16.59 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - One Way Ticket - Excellent Condition 7" Single Atlantic K 11266 US $6.63 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - One Way Ticket - Excellent Condition 7" Single Atlantic K 11266 US $6.61 Buy It Now 1 day
Snoop Doog Sensual Seduction Sexual Eruption Dance Mix US $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
It's My Discothek V/A Japan,Eruption,Teens,Nighthawks US $6.25 Buy It Now 1 day
A.K.A. AKA "THE NUTTIEST SOUND" 12" HAPPY HARDCORE SY ERUPTION US $13.27 [0 bids]
MOUNTAIN - ERUPTION [MOUNTAIN] [CD BOXSET] [2 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $14.63 Buy It Now 1 day
Sy/Eruption ?- 12" Of Love (97 Remix)/Subsonic (UNITED DANCE 20)(HARDCORE)(VG+) US $11.61 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION PRECIOUS WILSON:I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN:RARE 7" :620381 HANSA RECORDS US $12.63 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - ALL SCREWED UP * - NEW CD US $5.35 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption - One Way Ticket - 7" Single - 1979 US $1.25 [0 bids]
ERUPTION pic sleeve 45 I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION 45 rpm PARTY PARTY wayward love US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MARZ - Eruption - 12" US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Demo & DNA Vs Eruption(12"Vinyl)Wildstyle-Universal/United Dance-UND 001-UK-VG+/ US $16.59 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION * ONE WAY TICKET & LEFT ME IN THE RAIN * 45 RPM * UK IMPORT US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION Fight Fight Fight LP -- German pressing on Hansa -- VG+ US $9.98 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION w/ PRECIOUS WILSON s/t LP Promo w/Hype Sticker "I Can't Stand the Rain" US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Mountain: Eruption (2 CD Set) US $5.50 [0 bids]
Soul 45 Eruption - Be Yourself / I Can'T Stand The Rain On Ariola US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Soul 45 Eruption - One Way Ticket / Left Me In The Rain On Ariola Records US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON DISCO FUNK DANCE SOUL SELF-TITLED LP / VG+ US $2.95 [0 bids]
Eruption - Tenses Collide Old School Thrash Metal US $15.29 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION "One way ticket/Left me in the rain " 7"45RPM Vinyl Record US $2.81 Buy It Now 2 days
DIGITAL ORGASM running out of time 7" rave mix edit b/w eruption mix edit (good9 US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION i can't stand the rain 7" paper label design b/w be yourself (k11068) u US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION leave a light 7" b/w give me a little piece of your sweet side (k11213) US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION you are my soul 7" b/w fight fight fight (103452100) pic slv german han US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION party party 7" b/w wayward love (17857at) pic slv dutch hansa 1977 US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Kluster - Schwarz (Eruption) [CD New] US $19.98 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - One way ticket - 7" single - ATLANTIC K11266 US $3.80 Buy It Now 3 days
BONEY M I'm born Again/AMANDA LEAR/ERUPTION/AMII STEWART EP 45 7" 1980 Sweden US $6.99 [0 bids]
KLUSTER - SCHWARZ (ERUPTION) NEW CD US $24.67 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION LIVE ACTION 1972 WUPPERTAL - 2 LP ELECTRONIC US $45.00 Buy It Now 3 days
CD PRECIOUS WILSON. All Coloured In Love.16tracks (Eruption) US $35.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Feat PRECIOUS WILSON LP ARIOLA RECORDS SW50033 US 1978 NM US $9.89 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption - One Way Ticket - 7" 1979 - Ex US $0.02 [0 bids]
SIOUXSIE + the BANSHEES cities in the dust-extended eruption mix/3trk freeUKpost US $13.12 Buy It Now 3 days
HENRY 'JUNJO' LAWES VOLCANO ERUPTION REGGAE ANTH LP VINYL RECORD NEW US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
*PROMO* Eruption - I Can't Stand the Rain (mono-stereo), Ariola 45 rpm single US $3.75 [0 bids]
PRECIOUS WILSON Eruption Leave a Light LP RARE CANADA GRT IMPORT FUNK US $19.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Classic Rock Magazine CD roc156-03-11 Eruption US $2.50 [0 bids]
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" 45 rpm vinyl record + juke box title strip US $6.54 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION-Featuring Precious Wilson-LP-1977 RCA Australian issue-VPL1-4067 US $20.53 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Featuring Precious Wilson self titled disco, R&B and soul Lp US $5.26 [0 bids]
Eruption(7" Vinyl)I Can't Stand The Rain / Be Yourself-VG/VG US $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Van Halen 1 ONE I 1st NEW 2008 JAPAN Mini LP Sleeve CD David Lee Roth Eruption US $38.00 [0 bids]
Eruption - One Way Ticket - Polish FLEXI US $14.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION SELF TITLED S/T ATLANTIC LP - PRECIOUS WILSON US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION SELF TITLED S/T U.K. IMPORT ATLANTIC LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption - One Way Ticket / Left Me In The Rain, Atlantic K11266 Ex US $6.63 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - GERMANY 45 SINGLE US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Precious Wilson - Eruption Leave A Light - 12 inch vinyl record US $9.99 [0 bids]
Eruption - Joy Fusion (Middle Eastern and Jazz/Blues sounds) - MINT US $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Two doses of Sickness from Carnivorous Vagina and Faeces Eruption. GOREGRIND US $9.96 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION-Let Me Take You Back In Time-7" Vinyl Single 45rpm Record-RCA 2581-1975 US $8.29 [0 bids]
P.K.I.K.T. Mesmales Sukites Greitai, Matka Teresa Emetica Faeces Eruption Intume US $9.99 [1 bids]
AXENIC ERUPTION OF TIME CD SINGLE 3 TRACKS + STICKER - 2000 UK US $24.91 Buy It Now 5 days
BONEY M, AMANDA LEAR, AMII STEWART, ERUPTION 'EP' 1980 Swedish promo 7"/45 EP US $9.95 Buy It Now 5 days
EDDIE VAN HALEN ERUPTION, ERIC CLAPTON COCAINE, T-BONE WALKER + TRAVIS SING US $1.64 [0 bids]
VAN HALEN-Runnin' With The Devil/Eruption/You Really Got Me/Ain't Talkin Bout... US $1.99 [0 bids]
Digital Orgasm Moog Eruption 12" Trance Mission 1991 US $16.59 Buy It Now 5 days
ERUPTION featuring PRECIOUS WILSON I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN 7" single US $4.97 Buy It Now 5 days
Blue Cheer Vincebus Eruption LP Philips Usa Original Foil Sleeve Heavy PSYCH US $66.66 Buy It Now 5 days
ERUPTION - LET ME TAKE YOU BACK IN TIME - FUNKY LOVE - 7" SINGLE DEMO US $1.99 [0 bids]
RARE SOCA CALYPSO REGGAE LP - LESTON PAUL & THE NEW YORK CONNECTION - ERUPTION US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ERUPTION - I Can't Stand The Rain - 1978 UK solid centre 7" vinyl single US $9.86 Buy It Now 5 days
Digital Orgasm - Moog Eruption HOUSE 12" Single Vinyl 1991 Dead Dead Good US $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Caves Polymorphic Light Eruption UK 7" vinyl single record MSVSP7003 US $9.88 Buy It Now 5 days
Lawes Henry Junjo - Volcano Eruption: Reggae Anthology W/ DVD Dig CD US $23.33 Buy It Now 5 days
Eruption - All Screwed Up CD Pop Rock US $14.69 Buy It Now 5 days
Eruption [Funk] I Can't Stand The Rain UK 7" vinyl single record K11068 US $16.51 Buy It Now 5 days
hong kong edition/1978 Orig pressed lp/eruption/ leave a light/glossy cover US $22.00 Buy It Now 5 days
DIGITAL ORGASM - COME DANCIN rave CD ALBUM 92 RUNNING OUT OF TIME MOOG ERUPTION US $5.80 Buy It Now 5 days
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN ORIGINAL OZ 7" 45 US $5.57 Buy It Now 6 days
ERUPTION LEAVE A LIGHT ONE WAY TICKET ISRAELI LP HEBREW ON COVER HANSA 1978 US $9.90 Buy It Now 6 days
STEREO KASH Waan Tek Yu Man 45 7" Reggae Single VG+ Eruption US $5.99 [0 bids]
Eruption - One Way Ticket 7" 1979 Ex Atlantic K11266 US $6.63 Buy It Now 6 days
Eruption - One Way Ticket - RARE HUNGARY PRESSING 7'' vinyl 45rpm 1979 US $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SNOOP DOGG "SEXUAL ERUPTION (REMIXES)" 2007 ~VERY RARE~ *MINT* PROMO! 9-TRACK CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 6 days
MOUNTAIN - ERUPTION (IMPORT) NEW CD US $20.84 Buy It Now 6 days
ERUPTION "I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN / BE YOURSELF" 45 US $2.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Eruption - The Best Of LP - Hansa DE/Germany Press 1981 in shrinkwrap US $24.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Kluster - Schwarz (Eruption) CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy ERUPTION music online Buy ERUPTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ERUPTION DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ERUPTION Eruption ratings distribution

ERUPTION Eruption reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Eruption were a Berlin-based, krautrock group, formed by, and, arguably, orbiting around Conrad Schnitzler, former Tangerine Dream man, and, at Eruption's release, current Kluster man. Though they don't follow the usual schematics of most popular kraut bands (I claim to know few), such as Amon Dü ... (read more)

Report this review (#163634) | Posted by Shakespeare | Monday, March 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ERUPTION "Eruption"