ERUPTION

Krautrock

Eruption Eruption album cover

Buy ERUPTION Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Eruption Part I (1:13)
2. Eruption Part II (4:35)
3. Eruption Part III (3:56)
4. Eruption Part IV (8:04)
5. Eruption Part V (7:12)
5. Eruption Part VI (8:36)
7. Eruption Part VII (7:41)

Search ERUPTION Eruption lyrics

Search ERUPTION Eruption tabs

Klaus Freudigmann, Conrad Schnitzler, Wolfgang Seidel / all instruments & effects

Qbico CD reissue (2006)

Thanks to Chameleon for the addition

ERUPTION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ERUPTION Eruption Music

Eruption Featuring Precious WilsonEruption Featuring Precious Wilson
Imports 2016
Best of Eruption: Expanded EditionBest of Eruption: Expanded Edition
Imports 2017
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain - Lp Vinyl RecordEruption - I Can't Stand The Rain - Lp Vinyl Record
Ariola Records
Vinyl$40.00 (used)
Eruption: I Can't Stand The Rain / Be Yourself 7Eruption: I Can't Stand The Rain / Be Yourself 7" 45 VG++ Canada GRT 1320-145
GRT
Vinyl$3.99 (used)
Leave A Light by EruptionLeave A Light by Eruption
Bbr
Greatest Hits by EruptionGreatest Hits by Eruption
Sony Music Entertainment
Tenses Collide by EruptionTenses Collide by Eruption
Xtreem

ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - NEAR MINT 1978 ATLANTIC LABEL 7'' SINGLE USD $3.82 Buy It Now
ERUPTION 'Leave A Light' 1978 Dutch 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $3.82 Buy It Now
THIRD STONE: Happiness Is Coming- Eruption-U.S. F.B.R. INC. MW- 216,Salem Oregon USD $184.98 Buy It Now
Original 2005 CD Single THE CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption b/w Feedback MINT USD $3.82 [0 bids]
DIGITAL ORGASM Running Out Of Time 7" Rave Mix Edit B/W Eruption Mix Edit, Good USD $6.38 Buy It Now
Eruption - One Way Ticket 7" single VG USD $2.29 Buy It Now
Greatest Hits by Eruption (CD, Mar-2007, Sony Music Distribution (USA)) USD $4.71 Buy It Now
CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption 7" VINYL UK Main Spring 2005 B/W Feedback USD $5.35 Buy It Now
ERUPTION You Are My Soul 7" VINYL German Hansa 1980 B/W Fight Fight Fight USD $4.01 Buy It Now
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Silver/Black Plastic USD $5.37 Buy It Now
ERUPTION Let Me Take You Back In Time 7" VINYL UK Rca 1975 B/W Funky Lover USD $6.38 Buy It Now
ERUPTION Joy To The World 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1982 B/W Time (Rbus75) USD $6.38 Buy It Now
ERUPTION Leave A Light 7" VINYL German Hansa B/W Give Me A Little Piece Of Your USD $11.36 Buy It Now
ERUPTION Leave A Light 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 B/W Give Me A Little Piece Of USD $4.01 Buy It Now
ERUPTION Let Me Take You Back In Time 7" VINYL UK Rca 1975 Demo B/W Funky Lover USD $11.36 Buy It Now
AMII STEWART / AMANDA LEAR / ERUPTION / BONEY M This EP Is Especially Made For USD $10.02 Buy It Now
ERUPTION One Way Ticket 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 Solid Label Design B/W Left USD $5.35 Buy It Now
DIGITAL ORGASM Moog Eruption 7" VINYL UK Dead Dead Good 1991 Guilty Of Love USD $5.35 Buy It Now
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL Dutch Hansa 1978 B/W Be Yourself USD $12.70 Buy It Now
ERUPTION One Way Ticket 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 4 Prong Label Design B/W Left USD $5.35 Buy It Now
ONE DARK HORSE I Want You CD UK Eruption 2001 3 Track Featuring Radio Edit USD $6.38 Buy It Now
CHEMICAL PILOT Journey To The Centre Of The Mind CD European Eruption 1998 9 USD $6.38 Buy It Now
ERUPTION One Way Ticket USD $0.63 [0 bids]
Eruption - Leave A Light (NEW CD) USD $14.36 Buy It Now 3h 15m
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain (1978 UK re-issue 7" vinyl single ) EX (V2312) USD $1.92 Buy It Now 3h 31m
SUPER DISCO HITS / GILLA, BONY M, ERUPTION, SANTA ESMERALDA, SUGAR USD $6.02 Buy It Now 3h 33m
12" MAXI RECORD Eruption Leaving a light Sweet Side acceptable USD $6.92 Buy It Now 5h 12m
Artery Eruption Driving My Fist Through Her Chest Cd USA Brutal New Abscess USD $37.04 Buy It Now 5h 22m
SILVERTONES: Steel Eruption LP Record Calypso / Caribbean Bahamas USD $6.50 Buy It Now 5h 41m
ERUPTION/BACARRA/MECO/HUES CORPORATION Dat's DIsco 1978 OZ RCA Victor EX/VG+ USD $8.27 Buy It Now 7h 21m
VAN HALEN ST FIRST STUDIO ALBUM SMASH HIT ERUPTION REMASTERS EDITION SEALED USD $15.99 Buy It Now 8h 19m
Classic Rock - Eruption, 15 tracks various artists - 2011 CD HEAVEN USD $3.00 Buy It Now 10h 23m
ERUPTION LP KLUSTER 1971 CONRAD SCHNITZLER QBICO 32 RED VINYL KRAUTROCK USD $13.42 [2 bids]
PLAYS CLEAN '68 GOLD ~ THE DOORS - WAITING FOR THE SUN = JIMBO MORRISON ERUPTION USD $12.18 [4 bids]
(GR699) Classic Rock - Eruption, 15 tracks various artists - 2011 CD USD $5.24 Buy It Now 15h 45m
KOREA MUSIC Tablo Vol. 1 - Red Eruption (Yeolkkot) (TABLO01) USD $17.99 Buy It Now 16h 9m
KLUSTER Eruption CD CONRAD SCHNITZLER ROEDELIUS MOEBIUS KRAUTROCK CLUSTER USD $19.99 [0 bids]
RARE SOCA CALYPSO REGGAE LP - LESTON PAUL & THE NEW YORK CONNECTION - ERUPTION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 18h 34m
Eruption & Precious Wilson Greatest Hits Sony 24kt Gold Audiophile Limited Ed CD USD $199.99 Buy It Now 20h 2m
Precious Wilson: Nice Girls Don't Last promo 12" modern soul disco R USD $5.99 Buy It Now 21h 27m
RARE NEW Van Halen 1978 MINT RED 5 song 12" LP SEALED Runnin w Devil/Eruption/Yo USD $208.98 Buy It Now 21h 51m
VAN HALEN ERUPTION IN TOKYO 3CD USD $40.00 [0 bids]
Playboy Revolutionary - Difference Engine - Eruption 8 - 1999 #27158 USD $3.82 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION : One Way Ticket - Left Me In The Rain : Atlantic Records : K 11266 USD $2.54 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET / LEFT ME IN THE RAIN - 1979 GERMAN ISSUE - HANSA USD $1.92 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - RUNAWAY / GOOD GOOD FEELIN' - 1980 GERMAN ISSUE - HANSA USD $1.92 [0 bids]
Caves Polymorphic Light Eruption UK 7" vinyl single record MSVSP7003 USD $13.34 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption (Funk) 7" vinyl single record I Can't Stand The Rain UK K11068 USD $12.70 Buy It Now 1 day
1970's R&B DISCO CD: ERUPTION - LEAVE A LIGHT (1979) 2016 BBR UK REMASTERED EDIT USD $7.99 [0 bids]
USD $10.39 Buy It Now
Moog Eruption Vinyl (Digital Orgasm - 1992) GOOD 17T (ID:14866) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
I Can't Stand The Rain 7in K 11068 Vinyl (Eruption - 1978) (ID:14857) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Abba - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! 7" Japan single 45 rpm Boney M Eruption Donna Summer USD $7.00 [0 bids]
Digital Orgasm Moog Eruption 12" Trance Mission 1991 TM 002 USD $16.60 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN ORIGINAL OZ 7" 45 USD $4.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Van Halen - Just Before The Eruption / Bondage / 1976 USA 3CD USD $40.00 [9 bids]
Eruption - One Way Ticket (7" single) juke box K 11266 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 1 day
45 Eruption featuring Precious Wilson I Can't Stand The Rain b/w Be Yourself VGC USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
VOLCAN Conjunto eruption USA CD Chipinque 2001 ! USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption One Way Ticket UK 45 7" single USD $3.82 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION 1420 3XY radio station TOP 40 MUSIC CHART 2 JUNE 1978 survey USD $11.28 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION 'Go Johnnie Go' 1980 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $4.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption "Leave A Light" Great R&B Oz 7" USD $3.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption (Precious) "I Can't Stand The Rain" Oz 7" USD $3.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption "One Way Ticket" Terrific RCA Oz 7" USD $4.51 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption "Party, Party" Scarce RCA Oz 7" USD $4.51 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION 'Runaway' 1981 French 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $3.18 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption (Funk) 7" record Go Johnnie Go (Keep On Walking ... GER USD $16.55 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - AUSTRALIAN 7" 45 VINYL RECORD USD $7.15 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption- love is a feelin 7" record clock gift birthday xmas USD $12.76 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption - One Way Ticket - 7" single USD $1.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption - Cant Stand The Rain - Vinyl Single USD $5.10 [0 bids]
Henry "Junjo" Lawes - Volcano Eruption: Reggae Anthology [New CD] With DVD, Digi USD $19.68 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - I Can't Stand The Rain 1977 7" Vinyl Single. USD $1.26 Buy It Now 2 days
HIBEE NATION - LIFE OF DANCE - 12" RECORD / VINYL - ERUPTION RECORDS - ERUPT002P USD $4.46 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - 2 X 7" SINGLES LOT IN DUTCH FRENCH SLEEVES DISCO USD $2.53 [0 bids]
BBC Sound Effects 7" Record - Volcanic Forces, Eruption & Deep Rumble, EC81F USD $11.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Henry "Junjo" Lawes - Volcano Eruption: Reggae Anthology [New CD] With DVD, Digi USD $23.94 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION [FUNK] - Leave A Light (I'll Keep My Light In My Window) - 1978 UK 7" USD $16.60 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - One Way Ticket - 1979 UK Atlantic green & orange label 7" single USD $8.04 Buy It Now 2 days
DISCO 12" Eruption-party,party RARE '78 TEST PRESSING - EX+ mp3 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - GERMANY 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - OUR WAY..YUGOSLAVIAN RELEASE 1984. ZKP RTV LJUBLJANA..FREE SHIPPING!! USD $17.85 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption Live In Europe Mountain Audio CD USD $43.76 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption (Funk) One Way Ticket - Orange sleeve Polish 7" vinyl single record USD $29.32 Buy It Now 2 days
One True Player - Killer - Eruption - 1999 #62922 USD $3.82 Buy It Now 3 days
BLUE WAFFLE ERUPTION "Pyogenic PussyPlatter - CD Gore MeatShits Centurian USD $1.99 [0 bids]
USD $2.99 Buy It Now
Hibee Nation - Life Of Dance - Eruption Records - 1997 #741592 USD $2.54 Buy It Now 3 days
DJ Eruption - Greatest Hits [New CD] Hong Kong - Import USD $6.56 Buy It Now 3 days
HENRY "JUNJO" LAWES - VOLCANO ERUPTION (2CD+DVD) 3 CD + DVD NEW+ USD $23.94 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL Paper Label Design B/w Be Yourself (k USD $4.01 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Gold 20 Super Hits CD Germany press DISCO Precious Wilson USD $6.50 Buy It Now 3 days
DJ Eruption - Greatest Hits [New CD] Hong Kong - Import USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson - Eruption, LP, 1977, Hansa, 25 721 OT USD $8.70 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption - One Way ticket / Left me in the Rain - Atlantic K1126 USD $0.64 [0 bids]
eruption with precious wilson - i can,t stand the rain,7" vinyl - 1978 USD $2.54 [0 bids]
La Bionda - High Energy - CD - DISCO STARS - Supermax - Eruption - Boney M USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE ALTERNATIVES - ERUPTION - STARBORN 45 - L&S - 1987 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 3 days
@ CD Eruption - All Screwed Up MELODIC AOR / ESCAPE MUSIC 2009 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
GUTBUCKET An Underworld Eruption 1969 UK ORG LP Jo-Anne Kelly BEEFHEART Korner USD $50.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Super Disco Funk 4 CD Box Set Eruption Anita Ward War Cerrone Chic Stretch Lime USD $27.78 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy ERUPTION music online Buy ERUPTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ERUPTION Eruption ratings distribution

ERUPTION Eruption reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Eruption were a Berlin-based, krautrock group, formed by, and, arguably, orbiting around Conrad Schnitzler, former Tangerine Dream man, and, at Eruption's release, current Kluster man. Though they don't follow the usual schematics of most popular kraut bands (I claim to know few), such as Amon DŁ ... (read more)

Report this review (#163634) | Posted by Shakespeare | Monday, March 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ERUPTION "Eruption"