ERUPTION

Krautrock

Eruption Eruption album cover

Buy ERUPTION Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Eruption Part I (1:13)
2. Eruption Part II (4:35)
3. Eruption Part III (3:56)
4. Eruption Part IV (8:04)
5. Eruption Part V (7:12)
5. Eruption Part VI (8:36)
7. Eruption Part VII (7:41)

Search ERUPTION Eruption lyrics

Search ERUPTION Eruption tabs

Klaus Freudigmann, Conrad Schnitzler, Wolfgang Seidel / all instruments & effects

Qbico CD reissue (2006)

Thanks to Chameleon for the addition

ERUPTION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ERUPTION Eruption Music

100 PERCENT OLD SKOOL 3 CD NEW+ NATION LOVE/ERUPTION/DJ SLAM/HAPPY ROLLERS USD $18.30 Buy It Now 1h 41m
(91A) The Caves, Polymorphic Light Eruption - DJ CD USD $3.18 Buy It Now 5h 12m
ERUPTION One Way Ticket - 1979 UK 12" vinyl single EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $25.54 Buy It Now 7h 40m
ERUPTION - Leave A Light ~ VINYL LP USD $22.35 Buy It Now 8h 23m
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - 70's SOUL USD $0.96 [0 bids]
Original 2005 CD Single THE CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption b/w Feedback MINT USD $3.82 [0 bids]
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain 7"- K 11068 - VG USD $4.15 Buy It Now 14h 48m
ERUPTION Self-Titled LP 1978 GRT Records Canada Vinyl Album VG/VG Disco Funk USD $5.42 Buy It Now 16h 52m
Artery Eruption Driving My Fist Through Her Chest Cd USA Brutal New Abscess USD $37.04 Buy It Now 17h 17m
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson CD Big Break Records BBR Expanded +5 USD $11.35 Buy It Now 21h 39m
ERUPTION leave a light vg+ USD $9.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Precious Wilson - ACETATE / I Need You / Pop Soul Disco Eruption USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption One Way Ticket (16783) 7" Single 1979 Atlantic K 11266 USD $10.86 Buy It Now 1 day
BBC Sound Effects 7" Record - Volcanic Forces, Lava Roar, Eruption, Volcano USD $11.49 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - 7" SINGLE USD $1.26 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION Leave A Light 12" LP German 1979 press DISCO / FUNK USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption ?- Runaway / Good Good Feelin' 1981 DISCO!! GERMAN IMPORT USD $6.38 Buy It Now 1 day
FAECES ERUPTION Off-Toilet Ecstasies 7" late-00's Urine Festival gore-grind meta USD $1.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Snoop Dogg Sexual Eruption remixes CD Wideboys Dirty South David Garcia USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - JOY TO THE WORLD - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption ft.Precious Williams' eruption' album 12" vinyl USD $2.54 Buy It Now 1 day
GILLA Help! Help! 1977-Album/ wie Chilly,Eruption,Boney M,Farian / CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION ONE WAY TICKET RARE PORTUGAL VINYL 7 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits - Eruption Compact Disc USD $9.45 Buy It Now 1 day
DEVON SHANE - ERUPTION NEW CD USD $25.80 Buy It Now 1 day
PROMO ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN MONO/STEREO 45 ARIOLA RECORDS 7686 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW - Riddim Eruption 1: Sleng Teng Progress 2k5 by Various Artists USD $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Reginald Foresythe Autocrat Before Breakfast & Volcanic Eruption 78 UK E USD $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Van Halen ~ Van Halen 1984 (Audio CD) "Eruption" USD $8.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption - The Best Of eruption: Expanded Edition CD ALBUM NEW/ MINT (9TH JUNE) USD $14.12 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption-Leave A Light CD USD $17.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption-Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson CD USD $16.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption - One Way Ticket, 7" Vinyl Promo Single, 1979 Mexico RCA; white labels USD $28.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption-One Way Ticket-K 11266-Vinyl-7"-Single-Record-45-1970s USD $6.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain 45rpm - GRT Records Canada 1978 USD $3.95 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON I CAN´T STAND THE RAIN GER-7" PS 1977 USD $7.29 Buy It Now 2 days
eruption one way ticket / left me in the rain ger-7" PS USD $10.94 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption Keys of Life EP 12" Vinyl 1998 Techno. USD $6.39 [0 bids]
Wilson Precious & Eruption - Greatest Hits USD $8.87 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION I CANT STAND THE RAIN 7 " VINYL FREE POSTAGE USD $3.68 Buy It Now 2 days
CD Precious Wilson and Sky Train(EX-ERUPTION) On The Race Track(5bonus tracks) USD $44.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Michael Splint presents Eruption I feel free DJ choose and & F's that mucho mix USD $2.54 Buy It Now 2 days
Super Disco Party LP Benry M, Gilla, Eruption - 26088 XOT - VG USD $8.93 Buy It Now 2 days
MOUNTAIN - ERUPTION USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $15.74 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - 7" VINYL 1978 ATLANTIC USD $6.38 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption Ft Precious Wilson I Can't Stand The Rain [Vinyl Single 7 Inch] UK VG+ USD $3.81 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION_One Way Ticket__used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!__zz5 OH20e USD $9.11 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - GREATEST HITS USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $6.19 Buy It Now 2 days
DIGITAL ORGASM Moog Eruption 7" VINYL UK Dead Dead Good 1991 Guilty Of Love USD $5.35 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL Dutch Hansa 1978 B/W Be Yourself USD $10.02 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION One Way Ticket 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 4 Prong Label Design B/W Left USD $5.35 Buy It Now 2 days
AMII STEWART / AMANDA LEAR / ERUPTION / BONEY M This EP Is Especially Made For USD $10.02 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION Leave A Light 7" VINYL German Hansa B/W Give Me A Little Piece Of Your USD $10.02 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE NEW Van Halen 1978 MINT RED 5 song LP SEALED Runnin w Devil/Eruption/Jamie USD $303.98 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION Joy To The World 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1982 B/W Time (Rbus75) USD $6.38 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Silver/Black Plastic USD $5.37 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Paper Label Design USD $4.01 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION You Are My Soul 7" VINYL German Hansa 1980 B/W Fight Fight Fight USD $4.01 Buy It Now 2 days
CHEMICAL PILOT Journey To The Centre Of The Mind CD European Eruption 1998 9 USD $6.38 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION One Way Ticket 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 Solid Label Design B/W Left USD $5.35 Buy It Now 2 days
CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption 7" VINYL UK Main Spring 2005 B/W Feedback USD $5.35 Buy It Now 2 days
ONE DARK HORSE I Want You CD UK Eruption 2001 3 Track Featuring Radio Edit USD $6.38 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION I'll Keep My Light In My Window 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 B/W Give Me USD $2.67 Buy It Now 2 days
KLUSTER - ERUPTION [DIGIPAK] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $14.07 Buy It Now 2 days
Heavy Metal Eruption - Heavy Metal Eruption: Italian Way Of Heavy Metal [New CD] USD $15.97 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - SELF TITLED VINYL LP AUSTRALIA USD $7.59 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION-I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN/BE YOURSELF (GERMAN PRESS) USD $5.10 Buy It Now 3 days
Weakness - DEMOlition CD SLAMMING BRUTAL DEATH CEPHALOTRIPSY ARTERY ERUPTION USD $6.00 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - 2 X 7" SINGLES LOT IN DUTCH FRENCH SLEEVES DISCO USD $2.53 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - One Way Ticket (12") (G/EX) USD $12.76 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson ?- I Can't Stand The Rain YUGOSLAVIA 1978 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - RUNAWAY / GOOD GOOD FEELIN' - 1980 GERMAN ISSUE - HANSA USD $1.92 [0 bids]
ERUPTION Featuring Precious Wilson - RCA LP USD $10.63 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET - 7" VINYL 1979 ATLANTIC USD $5.10 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET - 7" VINYL 1979 ATLANTIC USD $5.74 Buy It Now 3 days
Henry Junjo Lawes Volcano Eruption Reggae Anthology (W Dvd) (Dig) 3 C NEW sealed USD $42.50 Buy It Now 3 days
The Best of Heavy Hits Heatwave Eruption etc MADE IN MALAYSIA 12" LP USD $25.00 [0 bids]
ERUPTION i can't stand the rain / be yourself JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 3 days
Artery Eruption Gouging Out Eyes Cd USA Brutal Death New Putrid Abscess USD $10.85 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION SELF TITLED S/T U.K. IMPORT ATLANTIC LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION SELF TITLED S/T ATLANTIC LP - PRECIOUS WILSON USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
12" SP Eruption ?- Go Johnnie Go 1980 German Press FREE SHIPPING USD $21.25 Buy It Now 3 days
Q6-57 Vinyl Record Album 45 Ariola Eruption I Cant Stand The Rain be Yourself! USD $24.95 Buy It Now 3 days
PROMO Spain LP 1978 ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA Dr. Feelgood ERUPTION Amanda Lear USD $79.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Ensemble Eruption Rare GEORGIA (USSR) pressing LP USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Various Artists - Classic Rock - Rock Eruption - 15 Track USD $5.10 Buy It Now 3 days
Volcano Eruption Reggae Anthology - Henry 'Junjo' Lawes (CD Used Very Good) USD $15.30 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Lp First edition Colombia USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption - One Way ticket / Left me in the Rain - Atlantic K1126 USD $1.28 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson, Eruption USD $17.57 Buy It Now 3 days
Leave A Light, Eruption USD $17.57 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN 12" Red Wax Vinyl 1978 Disco Funk Soul NM USD $30.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET USD $1.28 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN USD $1.28 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET / LEFT ME IN THE RAIN - 1979 GERMAN ISSUE - HANSA USD $1.92 [0 bids]
Leston paul Eruption NM USD $15.13 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption - Eruption Colored Vinyl LP Conrad Schnitzler QBICO USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption "All Screwed Up" 2009 Hard Melodic Rock CD USD $5.10 Buy It Now 4 days
VAN HALEN - 1984 (2015 Remaster) - CD - New (You Really Got Me, Eruption) USD $4.55 [0 bids]
ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON / I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN 1977 RCA RECORDS USD $6.83 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy ERUPTION music online Buy ERUPTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ERUPTION Eruption ratings distribution

ERUPTION Eruption reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Eruption were a Berlin-based, krautrock group, formed by, and, arguably, orbiting around Conrad Schnitzler, former Tangerine Dream man, and, at Eruption's release, current Kluster man. Though they don't follow the usual schematics of most popular kraut bands (I claim to know few), such as Amon Dü ... (read more)

Report this review (#163634) | Posted by Shakespeare | Monday, March 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ERUPTION "Eruption"