ERUPTION

Krautrock

Eruption Eruption album cover

Buy ERUPTION Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Eruption Part I (1:13)
2. Eruption Part II (4:35)
3. Eruption Part III (3:56)
4. Eruption Part IV (8:04)
5. Eruption Part V (7:12)
5. Eruption Part VI (8:36)
7. Eruption Part VII (7:41)

Search ERUPTION Eruption lyrics

Search ERUPTION Eruption tabs

Klaus Freudigmann, Conrad Schnitzler, Wolfgang Seidel / all instruments & effects

Qbico CD reissue (2006)

Thanks to Chameleon for the addition

ERUPTION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ERUPTION Eruption Music

The Best Of Eruption: Expanded Edition /  EruptionThe Best Of Eruption: Expanded Edition / Eruption
Bbr 2016
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson: Expanded Edition /  EruptionEruption Featuring Precious Wilson: Expanded Edition / Eruption
Bbr 2016
Leave A Light: Expanded Edition /  EruptionLeave A Light: Expanded Edition / Eruption
Eruption: Leave A Light [Vinyl]Eruption: Leave A Light [Vinyl]
Vinyl$13.00 (used)
Eruption: Fight Fight Fight [Vinyl]Eruption: Fight Fight Fight [Vinyl]
Vinyl$13.00 (used)
Eruption 45 RPM I Can't Stand The Rain / Be YourselfEruption 45 RPM I Can't Stand The Rain / Be Yourself
Ariola Records
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
Eruption: Go Johnnie Go (Keep On Walking, John B.) [Vinyl]Eruption: Go Johnnie Go (Keep On Walking, John B.) [Vinyl]
Vinyl$9.99 (used)
Eruption - One Way Ticket / Left Me In The Rain - Pepita - SPSK 70406Eruption - One Way Ticket / Left Me In The Rain - Pepita - SPSK 70406
Pepita
Vinyl$21.59 (used)

Eruption Leave A Light 7" Atlantic K11213 EX/EX 1979 picture sleeve, Leave A Lig USD $9.09 Buy It Now
SILVERTONES: Steel Eruption LP Record Calypso / Caribbeau B USD $7.98 Buy It Now 39m 38s
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Paper L USD $5.87 Buy It Now 42m 58s
ERUPTION Joy To The World 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1982 B/W Time (Rbus75) Pic Sleeve USD $6.99 Buy It Now 43m 5s
CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption 7" VINYL UK Main Spring 2005 B/W Feedback USD $5.87 Buy It Now 1h 52m
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Paper Label Design USD $4.40 Buy It Now 1h 52m
ERUPTION You Are My Soul 7" VINYL German Hansa 1980 B/W Fight Fight Fight USD $4.40 Buy It Now 1h 53m
ERUPTION I'll Keep My Light In My Window 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 B/W Give Me USD $2.93 Buy It Now 1h 54m
CHEMICAL PILOT Journey To The Centre Of The Mind CD European Eruption 1998 9 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL Dutch Hansa 1978 B/W Be Yourself USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
DIGITAL ORGASM Moog Eruption 7" VINYL UK Dead Dead Good 1991 Guilty Of Love USD $5.87 Buy It Now 1h 55m
ERUPTION Leave A Light 7" VINYL German Hansa B/W Give Me A Little Piece Of Your USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
AMII STEWART / AMANDA LEAR / ERUPTION / BONEY M This EP Is Especially Made For USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
ONE DARK HORSE I Want You CD UK Eruption 2001 3 Track Featuring Radio Edit USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Silver/Black Plastic USD $5.88 Buy It Now 2h
ERUPTION Joy To The World 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1982 B/W Time (Rbus75) USD $5.87 Buy It Now 2h
VAN HALEN RUNNING WITH DEVIL VINTAGE RARE 8 TRACK TAPE Eruption USD $1.99 [1 bids]
Greatest Hits by Eruption (CD, Mar-2007, Sony Music Distribution (USA)) USD $5.26 Buy It Now 5h 34m
Various-Dance Eruption CD Very Good USD $4.14 Buy It Now 10h 43m
ERUPTION_I Can't Stand The Rain_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_zz5_D2c USD $9.48 Buy It Now 11h 7m
Mega Rare Eruption Can't Stand The Rain Singapore 12" ELP2257 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 13h 33m
Eruption - Cant Stand The Rain - Vinyl Single USD $5.59 [0 bids]
Various-Dance Eruption CD Very Good USD $3.17 Buy It Now 15h 50m
DJ Eruption - All Screwed Up [New CD] USD $10.71 Buy It Now 16h
Eruption (4) - I Can't Stand The Rain (Vinyl) USD $11.19 Buy It Now 16h 12m
Eruption (4) - I Can't Stand The Rain (Vinyl) USD $20.99 Buy It Now 16h 38m
ERUPTION-Let Me Take You Back In Time-7" Vinyl Single 45rpm Record-RCA 2581-1975 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 17h 28m
One Way Ticket - Orange sleeve Eruption (Funk) Polish 7" vinyl single record USD $32.14 Buy It Now 17h 59m
Polymorphic Light Eruption Caves 7" vinyl single record UK MSVSP7003 USD $14.62 Buy It Now 18h 31m
Eruption (Funk) One Way Ticket 7" vinyl single record UK K11266 ATLANTIC 1979 USD $13.93 Buy It Now 19h
7"single, One way ticket by Eruption USD $1.39 [0 bids]
DJ Eruption - All Screwed Up [New CD] USD $10.70 Buy It Now 19h 40m
Super Disco Party LP Benry M, Gilla, Eruption - 26088 XOT - VG USD $9.79 Buy It Now 19h 42m
Eruption ?- Leave A Ligh YUGOSLAVIA PRESS ORIGINAL 1979 disco USD $10.00 Buy It Now 20h
ERUPTION leave a light ISRAELI LP coloured marble wax USD $50.00 Buy It Now 20h 23m
Eruption New USD $37.99 Buy It Now 21h 53m
ERUPTION s/t Featuring Precious Wilson LP VG+ 1978 Ariola Records USD $9.95 Buy It Now 23h 22m
I Can't Stand The Rain 7 : Eruption USD $4.20 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION Self-Titled LP 1978 GRT Records Canada Vinyl Album VG/VG Disco Funk USD $6.30 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN/BE YOURSELF , PS 7", YUGOSLAVIA USD $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption ?- Another Lonely Day ?12" Happy Hardcore 1997 United Dance Recordings USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption "All Screwed Up" 2009 Hard Melodic Rock CD USD $5.59 Buy It Now 1 day
VAN HALEN ERUPTION 11 TRK LIVE CD PASADENA CIVIC 1977 GEMA IC 003 ULTRA RARE OOP USD $22.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption-Leave A Light CD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption-Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson CD USD $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
New: Various Artists: Riddim Eruption 1: Sleng Teng Progress 2k5 Audio CD USD $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION "One Way Ticket " 1979 UK 7" ATLANTIC K 11266 USD $1.39 [0 bids]
ERUPTION LEAVE A LIGHT PS7'' USD $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
STARBURST K Tel TU 2658 8 Track Tape Andy Gibb Meatloaf James Taylor Eruption USD $14.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption Leave A Light Music-Box SMB 40056 Vinyl LP Album (Greece) w/ Poster USD $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FOCUS MOVING WAVES HOCUS POCUS ERUPTION JANIS LE CLOCHARD SIRE RECORDS LP USD $14.10 Buy It Now 1 day
The Caves - Polymorphic light eruption UK 7" USD $5.59 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - Leave A Light [Vinyl Single 7 Inch,1979] UK K 11213 Disco Soul *VG+ USD $4.17 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - GERMANY 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
HIBEE NATION - LIFE OF DANCE - 12" RECORD / VINYL - ERUPTION RECORDS - ERUPT002P USD $4.89 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON - ORIGINAL VINYL LP USD $9.79 [0 bids]
(91A) The Caves, Polymorphic Light Eruption - DJ CD USD $2.79 Buy It Now 2 days
7'' Single Vinyl Reggae - Eruption - I Can't Stand The rain - K11068 USD $5.59 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION One Way Ticket - 1979 UK 12" vinyl single EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $28.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - Leave A Light ~ VINYL LP USD $20.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - Cloaks Of Oblivion - VINYL 2LP (On Parole 2018) USD $27.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain 7"- K 11068 - VG USD $4.55 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption ?- I Can't Stand The Rain 7" - K 11068 - VG- USD $3.85 Buy It Now 2 days
Henry Junjo Lawes - Reggae Anthology: Volcano Eruption (17 North Parade 2CD/DVD) USD $16.09 [0 bids]
One True Parker - Will I Dream? (1999 CD Album - Eruption Records ERUPCD004) USD $6.71 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION BEST OF ERUPTION THOMSUN OIGINAL CASSETTE SAUDI ARABIA USD $15.45 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION. ALL. SCREWED. UP. ESCAPE MUSIC. LABEL. USD $14.01 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption ?- Runaway / Good Good Feelin' 1981 DISCO!! GERMAN IMPORT USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I CANT STAND THE RAIN 45 ATLANTIC 1978 USD $1.05 [1 bids]
ERUPTION, SELF TITLED /PRECIOUS WILSON - F FARIAN/ LP 1977 UK 1ST PRESS EX/EX- USD $13.99 [0 bids]
ERUPTION, LEAVE A LIGHT /FRANK FARIAN/ LP 1979 UK 1ST PRESS A-1/B-1 EX/EX USD $20.99 [0 bids]
I can't stand the rain by Eruption featuring Precious Wilson USD $6.99 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits - Eruption Compact Disc USD $10.67 Buy It Now 3 days
*ELECTRO-DISCO* ERUPTION - I can't stand the rain 12" PRO-7686 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 4 days
NEW - Riddim Eruption 1: Sleng Teng Progress 2k5 by Various Artists USD $9.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Reginald Foresythe Autocrat Before Breakfast & Volcanic Eruption 78 UK E USD $15.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption-Leave A Light CD USD $8.46 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption-Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson CD NEW USD $8.46 Buy It Now 4 days
SEALED ERUPTION LEFT ME IN THE RAIN LP 1979 ARIOLA RECORDS AR-9020 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON I CANT STAND THE RAIN GER-7" PS 1977 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
eruption one way ticket / left me in the rain ger-7" PS USD $10.04 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION I CANT STAND THE RAIN 7 " VINYL FREE POSTAGE VG CON USD $4.05 Buy It Now 4 days
VOLCANO ERUPTION - Self-Titled (1993) - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $32.49 Buy It Now 4 days
MOUNTAIN - ERUPTION USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $9.18 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption-All Screwed Up CD NEW USD $11.84 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - 7" VINYL 1978 ATLANTIC USD $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Original 2005 CD Single THE CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption b/w Feedback MINT USD $4.19 [0 bids]
ERUPTION_One Way Ticket__used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!__zz5 OH20e USD $9.48 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption ONE WAY TICKET / LEFT ME IN THE RAIN vinyl 7" 45 USD $1.39 [0 bids]
HAPPY HARDCORE - DJ ERUPTION - SURRENDER - PEACE. USD $5.60 [0 bids]
ERUPTION ONE WAY TICKET RARE PORTUGAL VINYL 7 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION - GREATEST HITS USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $7.33 Buy It Now 4 days
KLUSTER - ERUPTION [DIGIPAK] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $15.91 Buy It Now 5 days
I Can't Stand The Rain Eruption (Funk) 7" vinyl single record UK K11068 USD $13.92 Buy It Now 5 days
Eruption (Funk) Let Me Take You Back In Time UK 7" vinyl single record RCA2581 USD $13.92 Buy It Now 5 days
Eruption (Funk) 7" record Go Johnnie Go (Keep On Walking ... GER USD $18.14 Buy It Now 5 days
Heavy Metal Eruption - Heavy Metal Eruption: Italian Way Of Heavy Metal [New CD] USD $17.25 Buy It Now 5 days
ERUPTION - SELF TITLED VINYL LP AUSTRALIA USD $7.90 Buy It Now 5 days
ERUPTION 45 - ONE WAY TICKET 1970s DISCO POP USD $3.15 Buy It Now 5 days
ERUPTION 45 - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN 1970s DISCO USD $3.15 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy ERUPTION music online Buy ERUPTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ERUPTION Eruption ratings distribution

ERUPTION Eruption reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Eruption were a Berlin-based, krautrock group, formed by, and, arguably, orbiting around Conrad Schnitzler, former Tangerine Dream man, and, at Eruption's release, current Kluster man. Though they don't follow the usual schematics of most popular kraut bands (I claim to know few), such as Amon D ... (read more)

Report this review (#163634) | Posted by Shakespeare | Monday, March 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ERUPTION "Eruption"