ERUPTION

Krautrock

Eruption Eruption album cover

Buy ERUPTION Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Eruption Part I (1:13)
2. Eruption Part II (4:35)
3. Eruption Part III (3:56)
4. Eruption Part IV (8:04)
5. Eruption Part V (7:12)
5. Eruption Part VI (8:36)
7. Eruption Part VII (7:41)

Search ERUPTION Eruption lyrics

Search ERUPTION Eruption tabs

Klaus Freudigmann, Conrad Schnitzler, Wolfgang Seidel / all instruments & effects

Qbico CD reissue (2006)

Thanks to Chameleon for the addition

ERUPTION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ERUPTION Eruption Music

Greatest HitsGreatest Hits
Sony Bmg Europe 2007
Eruption - One Way Ticket / Left Me In The Rain - Hansa International - 100 377, Hansa International - 100 377-100Eruption - One Way Ticket / Left Me In The Rain - Hansa International - 100 377, Hansa International - 100 377-100
Hansa International
I Can't Stand the RainI Can't Stand the Rain
Musicrama, Inc 1996
EruptionEruption
Phantom Sound & Vision 2008
Henry 'Junjo' Lawes - Volcano Eruption Reggae Anthology [CD New] US $15.80 Buy It Now 3h 54m
(CD377) Dance Eruption - 1994 DJ CD US $9.42 Buy It Now 7h 19m
"R&B Soul" "Eruption" "Self-Titled LP" "Rare LP" US $9.99 [0 bids]
Pustulated - Haemtoma(CD, 2005)DISGORGE CANCER SPREADING ARTERY ERUPTION DEATH US $8.00 Buy It Now 8h 50m
Sy + Eruption 12" Of Love (97 Remix) HAPPY HARDCORE US $15.55 Buy It Now 9h 22m
Eruption Let The Music Brisk Rmx 12" United Dance 1996 US $21.29 Buy It Now 9h 32m
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain Vinyl Lp Funk Soul US $17.97 Buy It Now 11h 20m
Eruption - SP7 - Polish Press US $4.00 Buy It Now 15h 6m
Two doses of Sickness from Carnivorous Vagina and Faeces Eruption. GOREGRIND US $9.83 Buy It Now 15h 25m
DIGITAL ORGASM - RUNNING OUT OF TIME 12" VINYL RAVE & ERUPTION MIX 1991 OLDSKOOL US $12.28 Buy It Now 20h 8m
Eruption - One Wat Ticket 7" Single 1979 US $13.11 Buy It Now 22h 17m
Digital Orgasm Moog Eruption (PS) 7" Vinyl Single US $9.83 Buy It Now 23h 34m
ERUPTION~I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN~1978 EURO DISCO CLASSIC 12" *SCARCE USA US $11.00 [3 bids]
Eruption One Way Ticket/Let me in the rain 7" Vinyl Ex Con US $2.05 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION keys of life ep motor city / tailspin 12" RECORD UK US $8.75 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION&PRECIOUS WILSON "I cant stand the rain/Be yourself"7"45RPM Vinyl Record US $2.70 Buy It Now 1 day
*PROMO* Eruption - I Can't Stand the Rain (mono-stereo), Ariola 45 rpm single US $3.75 [0 bids]
Classic Rock Magazine CD roc156-03-11 Eruption US $2.50 [0 bids]
ERUPTION: Eruption LP (sl cw) Soul US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Precious Wilson & Eruption LP Leave A Light 1979 US $6.00 [0 bids]
HENRY ( JUNJO LAWES - VOLCANO ERUPTION: REGGAE ANTHOLOGY (+DVD) (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $28.12 Buy It Now 1 day
German Import Hansa Eruption One Way Ticket 7" Record 45 Left Me in the Rain US $12.52 Buy It Now 1 day
BACCARA Light My Fire / Bad Boys CD 2 in1 Rare RUS Boney M ABBA Eruption Gilla US $13.99 [0 bids]
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN/ BE YOURSELF 45 VINYL ARIOLA US $1.01 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption - One Way Ticket 7" US $7.36 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION-I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN-YUGO PS 45rpm '78-DISCO US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - PARTY PARTY - GERMANY 45 SINGLE US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KLUSTER: Eruption LP (Germany, 180 gram reissue) Rock & Pop US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Garage 45 THIRD STONE Eruption F.B.R. HEAR NM US $32.56 [4 bids]
STEREO KASH Waan Tek Yu Man 45 7" Reggae Single VG+ Eruption US $5.99 [0 bids]
Volcano Eruption:reggae Anthology - Lawes,Henry "junjo" US $16.78 Buy It Now 2 days
Womb Goo Gai Pan - Vagina Dynamite(CD, 2007)FAECES ERUPTION VOMITOMA TUMOUR DEAD US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
HENRY "JUNJO" LAWES - VOLCANO ERUPTION: REGGAE ANTHOLOGY [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $12.82 Buy It Now 2 days
Dats Disco-LP-1978 RCA Oz issue-Baccara-Meco-Odyssey-Eruption-Rah Band-VPL1-7172 US $22.42 Buy It Now 2 days
Sensations, Volcanic Eruption, Exceptional Three - SEALED U.S. cd - RARE! US $9.98 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION [Australia] 2009 All Screwed Up CD Hard Rock NEW US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION:I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN/BE YOURSELF:EX+ US $21.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption 45 "I Can't Stand The Rain / Be Yourself" US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION (CD) BEST OF THE BEST GOLD LIMITED GOLD EDITION US $399.99 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHN KLEMMER: Blowin Gold, Eruption, All The Children Cried SEALED 2xLP Reissue US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - One Way Ticket - Excellent Condition 7" Single Atlantic K 11266 US $6.51 Buy It Now 2 days
MOUNTAIN**ERUPTION (LIVE)**2 CD SET US $3.95 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN ARIOLA RECORDS PROMO 7686 STEREO/MONO EX US $4.99 [0 bids]
ERUPTION: I Can't Stand The Rain/Be Yourself disco US $11.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DIGITAL ORGASM running out of time 12" 2 trk featuring rave mix and eruption mix US $8.18 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION PRECIOUS WILSON:I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN:RARE 7" :620381 HANSA RECORDS US $11.23 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION 45RPM ONE WAY TICKET MADE IN AUSTRALIA 1979 US $3.46 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET - ORIGINAL 1979 UK SINGLE ON ATLANTIC RECORDS - VGC+ US $1.62 [0 bids]
DUAL CORE "ERUPTION" PROGRESSIVE TRANCE MILNER ALGRANATI BAMBOO FOREST CD ALBUM US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION "I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN/BE YOURSELF"1978-HEAR! US $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption 45 rpm Philippines 7" go johnny go PROMO US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION "One way ticket/Left me in the rain " 7"45RPM Vinyl Record US $2.70 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption - One Way Ticket ( Funk Lp - Hansa ) US $21.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption (4) - One Way Ticket 7" US $6.56 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION ft PRECIOUS WILSON I Can't Stand The Rain 7" US $6.47 Buy It Now 4 days
DANCE ERUPTION-DR. ALBAN/HADDAWAY...ORIGINAL GERMAN CASSETTE TAPE-1994-DANCE POP US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption CD US $10.24 Buy It Now 4 days
GUTBUCKET AN UNDERWORLD ERUPTION various LP 14 track blue label featuring capta US $28.09 Buy It Now 5 days
BLUE CHEER Vincebus Eruption 1968 PHILIPS reissue Excellent US $9.83 [0 bids]
GUTBUCKET An Underworld Eruption LP Beefheart Groundhogs Canned Heat +++ US $22.94 Buy It Now 5 days
Eruption - I Cant Stand The Rain 7" Single 1978 US $15.73 Buy It Now 5 days
Van Halen Runnin with the Devil / Eruption New Zealand Very Rare 1978 US $13.50 [0 bids]
ARTERY ERUPTION-REDUCED TO A LIMBLESS SEXSLAVE CD //DEATH METAL//GOREGRIND//RARE US $18.99 [0 bids]
ASCENDANCE disco eruption 12" VG+ RAMPANT 019 House 1996 Record US $9.00 Buy It Now 5 days
GAMBUS: MUSIC ERUPTION RARE FRENCH JAZZ FUNK YVAN JULLIEN LP VENEZUELA 1978 EX US $69.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Various James Taylor Bonnie Tyler Meat Loaf Eruption - K-Tel Starburst 2 LP VG US $2.55 Buy It Now 5 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 24 Bit Remastered Album on Silver Cd US $19.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Eruption One Way Ticket Left Me In The Rain Ariola 9020 US $8.75 Buy It Now 5 days
ERUPTION - Lifeless Paradise CD US $13.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ERUPTION - Tenses Collide CD US $13.99 Buy It Now 5 days
eruption one way ticket / left me in the rain ger-7" PS US $11.24 Buy It Now 5 days
Eruption - Self Titled, (??????), Russian press, EX US $11.99 Buy It Now 5 days
12" vinyl - BELGIUM PRESS - DIGITAL ORGASM (MOOG ERUPTION) -1991- TRANCE MISSION US $15.00 Buy It Now 5 days
LISTEN - SOUL 45 PS HOLLAND - ERUPTION - FUNKY LOVER - LET ME TAKE YOU BACK IN US $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Brand New HIBEE NATION Life Of Dance 12" VINYL Eruption UK import 1997 US $19.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Eruption 'One Way Ticket' - Atlantic 7" single Cond. Ex- US $4.90 Buy It Now 5 days
ERUPTION LP Colored Vinyl Conrad Schnitzler Kluster Tangerine Dream US $64.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ERUPTION Featuring Precious Wilson self titled disco, R&B and soul Lp US $4.76 [0 bids]
Eruption - All Screwed Up [CD New] US $9.00 Buy It Now 5 days
A.K.A. AKA "THE NUTTIEST SOUND" 12" HAPPY HARDCORE SY ERUPTION US $13.09 [0 bids]
Volcano Eruption: Reggae Anthology [Digipak] by Henry "Junjo" Lawes (CD,... US $13.49 Buy It Now 6 days
Eruption "I Can't Stand the Rain" 45 PROMO in Mono/Stereo US $3.47 Buy It Now 6 days
Eruption - Party, Party - U.S. PROMO 12" VINYL US $5.98 Buy It Now 6 days
## VG++ ## ERUPTION - RUNAWAY / GOOD GOOD FEELIN' 12 DISCO GERMANY IMPORT 1981 US $3.99 Buy It Now 6 days
RARE AUTOGRAPH ERUPTION 1980 SONG BY BUDDY FOLEY US $38.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Eruption - One Way Ticket - 7" 1979 - Ex US $1.62 [0 bids]
ERUPTION Featuring Precious Wilson self titled disco, R&B and soul Lp US $6.26 Buy It Now 6 days
ERUPTION Self-title Featuring PRECIOUS WILSON LP Disco Funk Vinyl Record US $7.99 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - One Wat Ticket (1979) - DUTCH PS 45 - DISCO US $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
ERUPTION ft PRECIOUS WILSON I Can't Stand the Rain '78 HOLLAND PS 7" US $5.50 Buy It Now 6 days
ERUPTION - Party, Party/ Wayward Love (1977) - DUTCH PS 45 - DISCO US $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
ERUPTION one way ticket let me in the rain 7" WS EX/ uk K11266 solid centre US $11.46 Buy It Now 6 days
Kluster - Schwarz (Eruption) [Vinyl New] US $25.00 Buy It Now 6 days
KLUSTER - SCHWARZ (ERUPTION) NEW VINYL US $38.62 Buy It Now 7 days
ERUPTION featuring Precious Wilson LP Computer Love I'll Take You There Movin' US $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
VAN HALEN-Runnin' With The Devil/Eruption/You Really Got Me/Ain't Talkin Bout... US $1.99 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN 7" VINYL US $6.54 Buy It Now 7 days
ERUPTION - LEAVE A LIGHT 7" VINYL PS US $7.36 Buy It Now 7 days
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET 7" VINYL US $7.36 Buy It Now 7 days
ERUPTION Self-Titled LP 1978 GRT Records Canada Vinyl Album VG/VG Disco Funk US $6.95 Buy It Now 7 days

More places to buy ERUPTION music online Buy ERUPTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ERUPTION DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ERUPTION Eruption ratings distribution

ERUPTION Eruption reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Eruption were a Berlin-based, krautrock group, formed by, and, arguably, orbiting around Conrad Schnitzler, former Tangerine Dream man, and, at Eruption's release, current Kluster man. Though they don't follow the usual schematics of most popular kraut bands (I claim to know few), such as Amon DŘ ... (read more)

Report this review (#163634) | Posted by Shakespeare | Monday, March 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ERUPTION "Eruption"