ERUPTION

Krautrock

Eruption Eruption album cover

Buy ERUPTION Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Eruption Part I (1:13)
2. Eruption Part II (4:35)
3. Eruption Part III (3:56)
4. Eruption Part IV (8:04)
5. Eruption Part V (7:12)
5. Eruption Part VI (8:36)
7. Eruption Part VII (7:41)

Search ERUPTION Eruption lyrics

Search ERUPTION Eruption tabs

Klaus Freudigmann, Conrad Schnitzler, Wolfgang Seidel / all instruments & effects

Qbico CD reissue (2006)

Thanks to Chameleon for the addition

ERUPTION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ERUPTION Eruption Music

Eruption Featuring Precious WilsonEruption Featuring Precious Wilson
Imports 2016
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain - Lp Vinyl RecordEruption - I Can't Stand The Rain - Lp Vinyl Record
Ariola Records
Vinyl$40.00 (used)
Eruption: I Can't Stand The Rain / Be Yourself 7Eruption: I Can't Stand The Rain / Be Yourself 7" 45 VG++ Canada GRT 1320-145
GRT
Vinyl$3.99 (used)
Leave A Light by EruptionLeave A Light by Eruption
Bbr
Greatest Hits by EruptionGreatest Hits by Eruption
Sony Music Entertainment
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson by EruptionEruption Featuring Precious Wilson by Eruption
BBR
Tenses Collide by EruptionTenses Collide by Eruption
Xtreem

Greatest Hits - Eruption (2007, CD New) USD $9.06 Buy It Now 3h 32m
MOUNTAIN ~ "ERUPTION" (2 X Live CD's) PLUS FLYERS USD $7.49 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET / LEFT ME IN THE RAIN - 1979 GERMAN ISSUE - HANSA USD $1.87 [0 bids]
La Bionda - High Energy - CD - DISCO STARS - Supermax - Eruption - Boney M USD $15.00 Buy It Now 10h 56m
ERUPTION Leave A Light LP VINYL German Hansa 1978 9 Track Sleeve Edgewear USD $8.48 Buy It Now 14h 2m
THE ALTERNATIVES - ERUPTION - STARBORN 45 - L&S - 1987 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 14h 13m
@ CD Eruption - All Screwed Up MELODIC AOR / ESCAPE MUSIC 2009 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 26m
Eruption I Can't Stand The Rain LP HAN25721 VG+/VG+ 1977 Vintage Vinyl USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $35.00 Buy It Now
GUTBUCKET An Underworld Eruption 1969 UK ORG LP Jo-Anne Kelly BEEFHEART Korner USD $42.50 Buy It Now 20h 21m
Eruption Mountain CD USD $36.81 Buy It Now 21h 15m
Super Disco Funk 4 CD Box Set Eruption Anita Ward War Cerrone Chic Stretch Lime USD $111.11 Buy It Now 21h 15m
hong kong 1st pressed LP/original disco /eruption /leave a light USD $29.00 Buy It Now 22h 7m
ERUPTION : GREATEST HITS (CD) sealed USD $9.73 Buy It Now 1 day
CD Precious Wilson ?- On The Race Track 1980 5 Bonus Tracks Eruption Boney M USD $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CD Precious Wilson ?- All Coloured In Love 1982 5 Bonus Tracks Eruption Boney M USD $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Volcano Eruption (2CD+DVD) - Henry Junjo Lawes Compact Disc USD $20.66 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION 'GREATEST HITS' CD NEW+ USD $12.79 Buy It Now 1 day
VG+ ERUPTION - One way ticket / Left me in the rain - 7" single VG+ USD $3.68 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET - 7" VINYL 1979 ARIOLA RECORDS US ISSUE USD $4.86 Buy It Now 1 day
SOUL ERUPTION/MR. SWEET-ROY RICHARDS/JACK&THE BEANSTALKS-J.M.P. COXSONE BLANK USD $32.48 [4 bids]
ERUPTION SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 *RUNAWAY* USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN 1978 UNIQUE EXYU 7" PS USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Discoworld (BMG/AE) : Baccara, Eruption, Saragossa Band, Oliver Onions, Sailor, USD $4.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Henry 'Junjo' Lawes-Volcano Eruption VINYL NEW USD $24.43 Buy It Now 1 day
Slipmatt & Eruption ?- Sunshine (Limited Edition, White Label) USD $24.97 [0 bids]
Eruption Leave A Light 7" Atlantic K11213 EX/EX 1979 picture sleeve, Leave A Lig USD $8.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Artery Eruption Gouging Out Eyes Cd USA Brutal Death New Putrid Abscess USD $10.60 Buy It Now 1 day
SILVERTONES: Steel Eruption LP Record Calypso / Caribbeau B USD $8.97 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION Joy To The World 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1982 B/W Time (Rbus75) USD $6.23 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION Let Me Take You Back In Time 7" VINYL UK Rca 1975 B/W Funky Lover USD $6.23 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION Leave A Light 7" VINYL German Hansa B/W Give Me A Little Piece Of Your USD $11.10 Buy It Now 1 day
DIGITAL ORGASM Moog Eruption 7" VINYL UK Dead Dead Good 1991 Guilty Of Love USD $5.23 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL Dutch Hansa 1978 B/W Be Yourself USD $12.42 Buy It Now 1 day
CHEMICAL PILOT Journey To The Centre Of The Mind CD European Eruption 1998 9 USD $6.23 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION You Are My Soul 7" VINYL German Hansa 1980 B/W Fight Fight Fight USD $3.92 Buy It Now 1 day
CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption 7" VINYL UK Main Spring 2005 B/W Feedback USD $5.23 Buy It Now 1 day
ONE DARK HORSE I Want You CD UK Eruption 2001 3 Track Featuring Radio Edit USD $6.23 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION Leave A Light 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 B/W Give Me A Little Piece Of USD $3.92 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Silver/Black Plastic USD $5.25 Buy It Now 1 day
I Can't Stand The Rain Eruption (Funk) UK 7" vinyl single record K11068 USD $12.42 Buy It Now 1 day
Go Johnnie Go (Keep On Walking ... Eruption (Funk) GER 7" record USD $16.18 Buy It Now 1 day
Gwiazdy XX Wieku-Eruption Eruption CD USD $25.51 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits Eruption CD USD $33.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Caves 7" vinyl single record Polymorphic Light Eruption UK MSVSP7003 USD $13.04 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION. ONE WAY TICKET.7 vinyl USD $1.25 [0 bids]
Ascendance - Disco Eruption - Rampant - 1996 #316044 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 1 day
THE CAVES ?- Polymorphic Light Eruption 7" MAIN SPRING LABEL 2005 RELEASE EX/EX USD $3.73 Buy It Now 1 day
CD MAD ?- For Dancin' - 28 Superhits Nonstop 1983 Boney M Eruption Stars on 45 USD $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION_I Can't Stand The Rain_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_zz5_D2c USD $9.14 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - - S/T Debut - - 1977 OZ RCA - - Funk/Soul USD $5.48 Buy It Now 1 day
I Can't Stand The Rain 7 : Eruption USD $3.75 Buy It Now 2 days
HAPPY HARDCORE - DJ ERUPTION - DROP THE BEAT - EASY BASS, UNITED DANCE RECORDS. USD $5.62 [0 bids]
HAPPY HARDCORE - DJ ERUPTION - ANOTHER LONELY DAY - THE RIGHT THING. USD $4.37 [0 bids]
eruption with precious wilson - i can,t stand the rain,7" vinyl - 1978 USD $1.86 [0 bids]
7"single, One way ticket by Eruption USD $1.24 [0 bids]
TEDDY BROWN Weather Woman ORIGINAL NEAR MINT ERUPTION 12"~LISTEN USD $49.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Volcano Eruption (2lp) - Reggae Anthology - Henry "junjo" Lawes (LP) USD $17.08 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - I can't stand the rain / Be yourself 7" single 45 RPM Plays well EX USD $2.49 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" Single USD $3.19 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" Single USD $3.19 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION One Way Ticket 7" Single USD $3.19 Buy It Now 2 days
Van Halen Eruption Of The Night Away 2cd set RARE USD $14.99 [1 bids]
THE CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption CD USD $5.05 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION s/t Featuring Precious Wilson LP VG+ 1978 Ariola Records USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
the Shadow of Eruption Cube-Ray CD USD $34.59 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption self titled Ariola Records Modern Soul Disco Boogie LP USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption Computer love-I can't stand ... hungarian 7" USD $2.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption One way ticket-Left me in the rain H. 7" USD $2.50 Buy It Now 2 days
The Caves - Polymorphic light eruption UK 7" USD $4.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Artery Eruption CD Lot - Reduced Gouging Driving - Devouring Humanity - Brutal USD $30.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION 'Leave A Light' 1978 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $3.73 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - RUNAWAY / GOOD GOOD FEELIN' - 1980 GERMAN ISSUE - HANSA USD $1.87 [0 bids]
ERUPTION Tenses Collide CD FORBIDDEN ACROPHET ATROPHY EXODUS TESTAMENT VIO-LENCE USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Eruption-Leave A Light CD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption-Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson CD USD $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Various Artists: Riddim Eruption 1: Sleng Teng Progress 2k5 Audio CD USD $9.98 Buy It Now 3 days
LP Eruption ?- The Best Of Eruption 1981 German Press FREE SHIPPING USD $28.05 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - JOY TO THE WORLD - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Heavy Metal Eruption (The Italian Way Of Heavy Met (CD Used Very Good) USD $12.40 Buy It Now 3 days
STARBURST K Tel TU 2658 8 Track Tape Andy Gibb Meatloaf James Taylor Eruption USD $14.88 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Leave A Light Music-Box SMB 40056 Vinyl LP Album (Greece) w/ Poster USD $21.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION LEAVE A LIGHT , LP, GERMANY USD $30.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET - 7" RECORD/VINYL - ATLANTIC - K 11266 - UK - 1979 USD $1.56 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption - Let The Music (Brisk Remix)/All You Bastards Happy Hardcore 12" Vinyl USD $14.98 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION (LEAVE A LIGHT) I'LL KEEP MY LIGHT IN MY WINDOW 7" SINGLE 1979 N/MINT USD $1.56 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain/Be Yourself 45 RPM 7" GRT 1978 Canada 1230-145 USD $3.55 Buy It Now 3 days
VAN HALEN - 1984 (2015 Remaster) - CD - New (You Really Got Me, Eruption) USD $5.71 [0 bids]
USD $7.62 Buy It Now
Van Halen "Best of Volume 1" w/ Jump, Panama, Eruption, Dreams, Right Now USD $4.39 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON I CANT STAND THE RAIN VINYL LP 12" RECORD USD $8.37 Buy It Now 3 days
100 PERCENT OLD SKOOL 3 CD NEW+ NATION LOVE/ERUPTION/DJ SLAM/HAPPY ROLLERS USD $19.47 Buy It Now 3 days
(91A) The Caves, Polymorphic Light Eruption - DJ CD USD $3.11 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain 45rpm - GRT Records Canada 1978 USD $3.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Leave A Light (exp) (uk) 5013929064836 by Eruption, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $15.51 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION - Leave A Light ~ VINYL LP USD $23.41 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption ft.Precious Williams' eruption' album 12" vinyl USD $2.49 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain UK 7" 1978 EX/EX disco vinyl 45 single K 11068 USD $3.73 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson ?- I Can't Stand The Rain YUGOSLAVIA 1978 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION - One Way Ticket 1979 Vinyl Single K 11266 USD $1.24 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION Self-Titled LP 1978 GRT Records Canada Vinyl Album VG/VG Disco Funk USD $5.94 Buy It Now 4 days
One Way Ticket - Orange sleeve Eruption (Funk) Polish 7" vinyl single record USD $28.67 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy ERUPTION music online Buy ERUPTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ERUPTION Eruption ratings distribution

ERUPTION Eruption reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Eruption were a Berlin-based, krautrock group, formed by, and, arguably, orbiting around Conrad Schnitzler, former Tangerine Dream man, and, at Eruption's release, current Kluster man. Though they don't follow the usual schematics of most popular kraut bands (I claim to know few), such as Amon DŁ ... (read more)

Report this review (#163634) | Posted by Shakespeare | Monday, March 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ERUPTION "Eruption"