ERUPTION

Krautrock

Eruption Eruption album cover

Buy ERUPTION Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Eruption Part I (1:13)
2. Eruption Part II (4:35)
3. Eruption Part III (3:56)
4. Eruption Part IV (8:04)
5. Eruption Part V (7:12)
5. Eruption Part VI (8:36)
7. Eruption Part VII (7:41)

Search ERUPTION Eruption lyrics

Search ERUPTION Eruption tabs

Klaus Freudigmann, Conrad Schnitzler, Wolfgang Seidel / all instruments & effects

Qbico CD reissue (2006)

Thanks to Chameleon for the addition

ERUPTION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ERUPTION Eruption Music

BONEY M I'm born Again/AMANDA LEAR Diamonds/ERUPTION/AMII STEWART EP 45 7" 1980 USD $6.99 [0 bids]
BONEY M Felicidad/A LA CARTE/PRECIOUS WILSON/ERUPTION Runaway EP 45 7" 1982 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
I Can't Stand The Rain 7in K 11068 Vinyl (Eruption - 1978) (ID:14857) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2h 32m
ERUPTION featuring PRECIOUS WILSON - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $1.30 [0 bids]
BLUE WAFFLE ERUPTION / HYDROCEPHALUS Split - CD Meat Shits Mortician USD $1.99 [0 bids]
USD $2.99 Buy It Now
KLUSTER Eruption CD CONRAD SCHNITZLER ROEDELIUS MOEBIUS KRAUTROCK CLUSTER USD $20.00 Buy It Now 5h 18m
Digital Orgasm Moog Eruption 12" Trance Mission 1991 TM 002 USD $16.86 Buy It Now 7h 52m
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN ORIGINAL OZ 7" 45 USD $4.46 Buy It Now 8h 16m
ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WI I Can'T Stand The Rain MA-104-SA Vinyl JAPAN 1978 USD $68.71 Buy It Now 8h 23m
45 Eruption featuring Precious Wilson I Can't Stand The Rain b/w Be Yourself VGC USD $5.96 Buy It Now 10h 43m
Van Halen - CD runnin' with the devil, eruption, you really got me, REMASTERED USD $1.75 [0 bids]
ERUPTION 1420 3XY radio station TOP 40 MUSIC CHART 2 JUNE 1978 survey USD $11.24 Buy It Now 12h 44m
Eruption "Leave A Light" Great R&B Oz 7" USD $3.37 Buy It Now 15h 17m
Eruption (Precious) "I Can't Stand The Rain" Oz 7" USD $3.37 Buy It Now 15h 17m
Eruption "One Way Ticket" Terrific RCA Oz 7" USD $4.50 Buy It Now 15h 56m
Eruption "Party, Party" Scarce RCA Oz 7" USD $4.50 Buy It Now 15h 57m
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - AUSTRALIAN 7" 45 VINYL RECORD USD $7.12 Buy It Now 20h 33m
Eruption- love is a feelin 7" record clock gift birthday xmas USD $12.97 Buy It Now 21h 29m
Eruption - One Way Ticket - 7" single USD $1.49 Buy It Now 21h 52m
VOLCAN Conjunto eruption USA CD Chipinque 2001 ! USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption One Way Ticket -Left Me In The Rain Hansa 7" USD $3.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Henry "Junjo" Lawes - Volcano Eruption: Reggae Anthology [New CD] With DVD, Digi USD $19.28 Buy It Now 1 day
HIBEE NATION - LIFE OF DANCE - 12" RECORD / VINYL - ERUPTION RECORDS - ERUPT002P USD $4.53 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION Leave A Light 12" LP German 1979 press DISCO / FUNK USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain UK 7" 1978 EX/EX disco vinyl 45 single K 11068 USD $3.88 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION [FUNK] - Leave A Light (I'll Keep My Light In My Window) - 1978 UK 7" USD $16.86 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - One Way Ticket - 1979 UK Atlantic green & orange label 7" single USD $8.16 Buy It Now 1 day
BBC Sound Effects 7" Record - Volcanic Forces, Eruption & Deep Rumble, EC81F USD $11.67 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - GERMANY 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - OUR WAY..YUGOSLAVIAN RELEASE 1984. ZKP RTV LJUBLJANA..FREE SHIPPING!! USD $17.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption (Funk) I Can't Stand The Rain UK 7" vinyl single record K11068 USD $12.90 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION Rave Flyer Flyers 5/10/91 A4 The Crystals Centre Crystal Palace FC USD $5.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Caves Polymorphic Light Eruption UK 7" vinyl single record MSVSP7003 USD $13.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Hibee Nation - Life Of Dance - Eruption Records - 1997 #741592 USD $2.58 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption One way ticket-Left me in the rain H. 7" USD $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption (Funk) Go Johnnie Go (Keep On Walking ... 7" record GER USD $16.81 Buy It Now 1 day
DJ Eruption - Greatest Hits [New CD] Hong Kong - Import USD $8.23 Buy It Now 1 day
HENRY "JUNJO" LAWES - VOLCANO ERUPTION (2CD+DVD) 3 CD + DVD NEW+ USD $25.20 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I'll Keep My Light In My Window 7" VINYL B/w Give Me A Little Piece O USD $2.71 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption - Cant Stand The Rain - Vinyl Single USD $5.18 [0 bids]
DJ Eruption - Greatest Hits [New CD] Hong Kong - Import USD $7.01 Buy It Now 2 days
THE CAVES ?- Polymorphic Light Eruption 7" MAIN SPRING LABEL 2005 RELEASE EX/EX USD $4.79 [0 bids]
KLUSTER Eruption (LP) (high quality reissue) (Conrad Schnitzler) USD $29.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson - Eruption, LP, 1977, Hansa, 25 721 OT USD $8.70 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption One Way Ticket UK 45 7" single USD $3.88 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - RUNAWAY / GOOD GOOD FEELIN' - 1980 GERMAN ISSUE - HANSA USD $1.95 [0 bids]
La Bionda - High Energy - CD - DISCO STARS - Supermax - Eruption - Boney M USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - LEAVE A LIGHT USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $14.37 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - LEAVE A LIGHT NEW CD USD $15.95 Buy It Now 2 days
THE ALTERNATIVES - ERUPTION - STARBORN 45 - L&S - 1987 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE NEW Van Halen 1978 MINT RED 5 song 12" LP SEALED Runnin w Devil/Eruption/Yo USD $208.98 Buy It Now 2 days
@ CD Eruption - All Screwed Up MELODIC AOR / ESCAPE MUSIC 2009 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GUTBUCKET An Underworld Eruption 1969 UK ORG LP Jo-Anne Kelly BEEFHEART Korner USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption - I Can't Stand Rain / Be Yourself - Atlantic K11068 VG+ Condition USD $3.23 Buy It Now 2 days
Super Disco Funk 4 CD Box Set Eruption Anita Ward War Cerrone Chic Stretch Lime USD $299.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - I Can't Stand The Rain 1977 7" Vinyl Single. USD $1.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption Feat. Precious Wilson - I Can't Stand The Rain - Atlantic K11068 Ex USD $4.53 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION. ONE WAY TICKET.7 vinyl USD $1.30 [0 bids]
ERUPTION : GREATEST HITS (CD) sealed USD $10.11 Buy It Now 2 days
CD Precious Wilson ?- All Coloured In Love 1982 5 Bonus Tracks Eruption Boney M USD $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Volcano Eruption (2CD+DVD) - Henry Junjo Lawes Compact Disc USD $23.36 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION 'GREATEST HITS' CD NEW+ USD $12.76 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET - 7" VINYL 1979 ARIOLA RECORDS US ISSUE USD $5.05 Buy It Now 3 days
MOUNTAIN ~ "ERUPTION" (2 X Live CD's) PLUS FLYERS USD $7.79 [0 bids]
Slipmatt & Eruption ?- Sunshine (Limited Edition, White Label) USD $25.95 [0 bids]
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN 1978 UNIQUE EXYU 7" PS USD $5.69 Buy It Now 3 days
Discoworld (BMG/AE) : Baccara, Eruption, Saragossa Band, Oliver Onions, Sailor, USD $4.31 Buy It Now 3 days
Henry 'Junjo' Lawes-Volcano Eruption VINYL NEW USD $24.26 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Gold 20 Super Hits CD Germany press DISCO Precious Wilson USD $6.50 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION You Are My Soul 7" VINYL German Hansa 1980 B/W Fight Fight Fight USD $4.08 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Silver/Black Plastic USD $5.45 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 *RUNAWAY* USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Paper Label Design USD $4.08 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Leave A Light 7" Atlantic K11213 EX/EX 1979 picture sleeve, Leave A Lig USD $8.42 Buy It Now 3 days
CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption 7" VINYL UK Main Spring 2005 B/W Feedback USD $5.44 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL Dutch Hansa 1978 B/W Be Yourself USD $11.54 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Leave A Light 7" VINYL German Hansa B/W Give Me A Little Piece Of Your USD $10.18 Buy It Now 3 days
DIGITAL ORGASM Moog Eruption 7" VINYL UK Dead Dead Good 1991 Guilty Of Love USD $5.44 Buy It Now 3 days
CHEMICAL PILOT Journey To The Centre Of The Mind CD European Eruption 1998 9 USD $6.48 Buy It Now 3 days
ONE DARK HORSE I Want You CD UK Eruption 2001 3 Track Featuring Radio Edit USD $6.48 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Let Me Take You Back In Time 7" VINYL UK Rca 1975 Demo B/W Funky Lover USD $11.54 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION One Way Ticket 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 4 Prong Label Design B/W Left USD $5.44 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Joy To The World 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1982 B/W Time (Rbus75) USD $6.48 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION One Way Ticket 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 Solid Label Design B/W Left USD $5.44 Buy It Now 3 days
SILVERTONES: Steel Eruption LP Record Calypso / Caribbeau B USD $7.65 Buy It Now 3 days
One Way Ticket - Orange sleeve Eruption (Funk) Polish 7" vinyl single record USD $29.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Ascendance - Disco Eruption - Rampant - 1996 #316044 USD $2.58 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION_I Can't Stand The Rain_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_zz5_D2c USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption One Way Ticket/Left Me In The Rain Orig 1979 UK DISCO 7"K11266 EX AUDIO USD $5.83 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION 'Go Johnnie Go' 1980 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $4.53 Buy It Now 4 days
Artery Eruption Driving My Fist Through Her Chest Cd USA Brutal New Abscess USD $37.63 Buy It Now 4 days
I Can't Stand The Rain 7 : Eruption USD $3.89 Buy It Now 4 days
BONEY M, AMANDA LEAR, AMII STEWART, ERUPTION 'EP' 1980 Swedish promo 7"/45 EP USD $4.53 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION 'Leave A Light' 1978 Dutch 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $3.88 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION 'Leave A Light' 1978 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $3.88 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION 'Runaway' 1981 French 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $3.23 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Hits by Eruption (CD, Mar-2007, Sony Music Distribution (USA)) USD $11.95 Buy It Now 4 days
TEDDY BROWN Weather Woman ORIGINAL NEAR MINT ERUPTION 12"~LISTEN USD $49.95 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION - I can't stand the rain / Be yourself 7" single 45 RPM Plays well EX USD $2.49 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION s/t Featuring Precious Wilson LP VG+ 1978 Ariola Records USD $9.95 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy ERUPTION music online Buy ERUPTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ERUPTION Eruption ratings distribution

ERUPTION Eruption reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Eruption were a Berlin-based, krautrock group, formed by, and, arguably, orbiting around Conrad Schnitzler, former Tangerine Dream man, and, at Eruption's release, current Kluster man. Though they don't follow the usual schematics of most popular kraut bands (I claim to know few), such as Amon D ... (read more)

Report this review (#163634) | Posted by Shakespeare | Monday, March 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ERUPTION "Eruption"