ERUPTION

Krautrock

Eruption Eruption album cover

Buy ERUPTION Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Eruption Part I (1:13)
2. Eruption Part II (4:35)
3. Eruption Part III (3:56)
4. Eruption Part IV (8:04)
5. Eruption Part V (7:12)
5. Eruption Part VI (8:36)
7. Eruption Part VII (7:41)

Search ERUPTION Eruption lyrics

Search ERUPTION Eruption tabs

Klaus Freudigmann, Conrad Schnitzler, Wolfgang Seidel / all instruments & effects

Qbico CD reissue (2006)

Thanks to Chameleon for the addition

ERUPTION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ERUPTION Eruption Music

The Best Of Eruption: Expanded Edition /  EruptionThe Best Of Eruption: Expanded Edition / Eruption
Bbr 2016
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson: Expanded Edition /  EruptionEruption Featuring Precious Wilson: Expanded Edition / Eruption
Bbr 2016
Leave A Light: Expanded Edition /  EruptionLeave A Light: Expanded Edition / Eruption
Eruption: Leave A Light [Vinyl]Eruption: Leave A Light [Vinyl]
Vinyl$13.00 (used)
Eruption: Fight Fight Fight [Vinyl]Eruption: Fight Fight Fight [Vinyl]
Vinyl$13.00 (used)
Eruption 45 RPM I Can't Stand The Rain / Be YourselfEruption 45 RPM I Can't Stand The Rain / Be Yourself
Ariola Records
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
Eruption: Go Johnnie Go (Keep On Walking, John B.) [Vinyl]Eruption: Go Johnnie Go (Keep On Walking, John B.) [Vinyl]
Vinyl$9.99 (used)
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain - Lp Vinyl RecordEruption - I Can't Stand The Rain - Lp Vinyl Record
Ariola Records
Vinyl$40.00 (used)

Precious Wilson:Hold On I'm Coming.7" Hansa Records 1979 Ex Eruption singer USD $4.01 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Evil Eruption - True Evil Never Dies CD USD $13.01 Buy It Now 4h 20m
TIME LIFE- Best of THE 70's 1979 Rare 2-CD (79 Pop/Rock/Disco) Boney M/Eruption USD $9.87 Buy It Now 4h 58m
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET - 70's SOUL - 7" VINYL USD $1.14 [0 bids]
BONEY M Eye Dance CD +2track/ My Cherie;Young,Free as Gilla,Eruption,Chilly USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5h 45m
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain 7"- K 11068 - VG USD $4.34 Buy It Now 6h 3m
Eruption ?- I Can't Stand The Rain 7" - K 11068 - VG- USD $3.67 Buy It Now 6h 3m
Six Feet Under ?- Eruption ULTRA RARE COLLECTOR'S CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 7h 37m
Eruption of Mt St Helens 1979 Color Slide Collection & Cassette Narration Finley USD $9.99 [0 bids]
33LP - ERUPTION - ERUPTION USD $5.50 Buy It Now 10h 33m
ERUPTION - Self Titled - VINYL LP USD $24.04 Buy It Now 11h 34m
Eruption by Eruption (CD, Jul-2016, BBR (UK)) USD $10.02 Buy It Now 11h 41m
ERUPTION Featuring Precious Wilson - Eruption LP #g1950404 USD $9.83 Buy It Now 12h 47m
ERUPTION SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 *RUNAWAY* USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13h 12m
Eruption - Leave a Light - 1979 disco funk. USD $2.66 Buy It Now 13h 20m
ERUPTION I CANT STAND THE RAIN 7 " VINYL CLASSIC USD $0.94 [0 bids]
Eruption - Lifeless Paradise Slovenian Old School Thrash Reissue USD $12.59 Buy It Now 13h 39m
ERUPTION One Way Ticket / Left Me In The Rain 45 USD $7.57 Buy It Now 13h 50m
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET - 7" Vinyl Record : VG ( r171) USD $1.32 Buy It Now 14h 25m
ERUPTION_One Way Ticket_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!__OH10a USD $9.14 Buy It Now 15h 21m
Greatest Hits by Eruption (CD, Mar-2007, Sony Music Distribution (USA)) USD $15.38 Buy It Now 18h 21m
AMII STEWART/ABBA/VILLAGE PEOPLE/ERUPTION Bacon & Eggs OZ 7 Records EX/EX USD $9.14 Buy It Now 19h 41m
ERUPTION 45 I Can't Stand The Rain / BE Yourself NEAR MINT Disco JA PRESS c1396 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 20h 10m
The Best Of Eruption: Expanded Edition / Eruption Import by Eruption (Audio CD) USD $21.73 Buy It Now 20h 40m
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET / LEFT ME IN THE RAIN - 1979 GERMAN ISSUE - HANSA USD $2.00 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - THE BEST OF ERUPTION [EXPANDED EDITION] NEW CD USD $16.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Van Halen - Best of Vol. 1 (New, 1996 Heavy Metal Music CD Ft. Jump USD $9.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Super Disco Party LP Benry M, Gilla, Eruption - 26088 XOT - VG USD $9.34 Buy It Now 1 day
GLORIA GAYNOR,LA BIONDA,AMII STEWA,SNOOPY,ERUPTION ,BONEYM,PATRICK HERN,BEE GEES USD $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
VINYL 7" SINGLE - ONE WAY TICKET - ERUPTION - K11266 USD $9.34 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - (LEAVE A LIGHT) I'LL KEEP MY LIGHT IN MY WINDOW 7" VINYL PS USD $13.35 Buy It Now 1 day
Snoop Doog Sensual Seduction Sexual Eruption Dance Mix USD $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION "One Way Ticket " 1979 UK 7" ATLANTIC K 11266 USD $1.32 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET USD $1.34 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - All screwed up - HARD ROCK - CD-Issue/SEALED USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
nm- Precious Wilson ERUPTION Self Titled 1978 LP THICK WAX GRT-Hansa 9230-1076 USD $5.83 Buy It Now 1 day
Classic Rock Magazine CD / ROC156 - March 2011 - Eruption - MINT USD $1.34 Buy It Now 1 day
Scott Katsura-Eruption CD NEW USD $21.07 Buy It Now 2 days
45 Vinyl Records Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson I Can't Stand The Rain USD $3.81 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption (4) - One Way Ticket (Vinyl) USD $10.68 Buy It Now 2 days
7"single, One way ticket by Eruption USD $1.32 [0 bids]
Troya-Point of Eruption German prog psych cd USD $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption - Leave A Light LP 1979 funk soul disco Rare Israel press Hebrew cover USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption - Gold 20 Super Hits - German Import CD - Precious Wilson, Frank Farian USD $6.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Henry Junjo Lawes - Reggae Anthology: Volcano Eruption (17 North Parade 2CD/DVD) USD $15.35 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - Be Yourself / I Can't Stand The Rain ARIOLA 7686 7" RECORD USD $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
KLUSTER - SCHWARZ / ERUPTION NEW VINYL RECORD USD $33.44 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption - Tenses Collide Old School Thrash Metal USD $15.29 Buy It Now 2 days
PRECIOUS WILSON + ERUPTION Greatest Hits (2007 SONY Music BMG) USD $9.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption ?- Eruption Vinyl, LP USD $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Kluster - Schwarz (Eruption) (CD Used Like New) USD $14.74 Buy It Now 2 days
Musical Memories Sheet Music Eruption ' One Way Ticket'. 1970's USD $5.34 [0 bids]
ERUPTION - THE BEST OF ERUPTION [EXPANDED EDITION] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $14.38 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION-LEAVE A LIGHT/GIVE ME A LITTLE...ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1979-DISCO USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DJ Eruption - I Need Somebody - United Dance - 1994 #32568 USD $37.40 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION-GREATEST HITS CD NEW USD $11.43 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION LP Record World RARE-749 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION LP Record World-738 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Journey To The Centre Of The Mind by Chemical Pilot (CD 1998 Eruption) Import USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Leave a Light World LP Record India-1513 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Leave a Light World LP Record India-1508 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Leave a Light World LP Record India-1514 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Leave a Light World LP Record India-1512 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 3 days
LP Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson - Eruption 1977 German Press USD $17.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption - One Way Ticket 7" - Near Mint! USD $4.01 [0 bids]
Van Halen "S/T" 1st album w/ Eruption, You Really Got Me, Jamie's Crying USD $4.37 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION-RUNAWAY/GOOD GOOD FEELIN'-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1981-DISCO USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION LIVE ACTION 1972 WUPPERTAL - 2 LP ELECTRONIC USD $45.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain / Be Yourself 7" Precious Wilson ?Disco funk USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - PARTY PARTY - GERMANY 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Leave A Light - Eruption (CD Used Like New) USD $10.94 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION * 7" VINYL* I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN * 1978 *K 11068 USD $1.32 [0 bids]
Henry 'Junjo' Lawes - Volcano Eruption - Reggae Anthology - CD - New USD $16.93 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION You Are My Soul 7" VINYL German Hansa 1980 B/W Fight Fight Fight USD $4.20 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Paper Label Design USD $4.20 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I'll Keep My Light In My Window 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 B/W Give Me USD $2.79 Buy It Now 3 days
PRECIOUS WILSON Eruption Leave a Light LP RARE CANADA GRT IMPORT FUNK USD $11.97 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION One Way Ticket 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 Solid Label Design B/W Left USD $5.60 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL Dutch Hansa 1978 B/W Be Yourself USD $9.07 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Leave A Light 7" VINYL German Hansa B/W Give Me A Little Piece Of Your USD $6.67 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Silver/Black Plastic USD $5.61 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Joy To The World 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1982 B/W Time (Rbus75) USD $6.67 Buy It Now 3 days
DIGITAL ORGASM Moog Eruption 7" VINYL UK Dead Dead Good 1991 Guilty Of Love USD $5.60 Buy It Now 3 days
CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption 7" VINYL UK Main Spring 2005 B/W Feedback USD $5.60 Buy It Now 3 days
AMII STEWART / AMANDA LEAR / ERUPTION / BONEY M This EP Is Especially Made For USD $6.67 Buy It Now 3 days
CHEMICAL PILOT Journey To The Centre Of The Mind CD European Eruption 1998 9 USD $6.67 Buy It Now 3 days
ONE DARK HORSE I Want You CD UK Eruption 2001 3 Track Featuring Radio Edit USD $6.67 Buy It Now 3 days
Caves Polymorphic Light Eruption UK 7" vinyl single record MSVSP7003 USD $13.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Go Johnnie Go (Keep On Walking ... Eruption (Funk) 7" record GER USD $17.30 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION Cloaks Of Oblivion + 3 JAPAN CD Crossbreed Dawn Patrol Slovenia Thrash USD $26.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson-Eruption-LP 1977 RCA Vic Australia-VPL1 4067 USD $16.71 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET - VINYL 45' RECORD 7inch USD $10.02 Buy It Now 4 days
1 - The Best Of Eruption: Expanded Edition / Eruption, Audio CD USD $16.98 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION I CAN`T STAND THE RAIN / BE YOURSELF 7" VINYL COMBINE POSTAGE USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION ONE WAY TICKET/LEFT ME IN THE RAIN 7" VINYL4 PRONGED CENTRE COMB POST USD $3.21 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION ONE WAY TICKET/LEFT ME IN THE RAIN 7" VINYLSOLID CENTRE COMBINE POSTAGE USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
NEW Volcano Eruption Reggae Anthology [Vinyl] USD $32.70 Buy It Now 4 days
70's Fever - NEW MC > SMOKIE Boney M S. Quatro A La Carte Eruption Ch. Norman .. USD $0.99 [0 bids]
ERUPTION_One Way Ticket_used sheet music_ships from AUS!_22b USD $9.14 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption featuring Precious Wilson-ST 1978 Ariola LP-I Can't Stand the Rain Hit USD $4.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy ERUPTION music online Buy ERUPTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ERUPTION Eruption ratings distribution

ERUPTION Eruption reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Eruption were a Berlin-based, krautrock group, formed by, and, arguably, orbiting around Conrad Schnitzler, former Tangerine Dream man, and, at Eruption's release, current Kluster man. Though they don't follow the usual schematics of most popular kraut bands (I claim to know few), such as Amon DŁ ... (read more)

Report this review (#163634) | Posted by Shakespeare | Monday, March 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ERUPTION "Eruption"