ERUPTION

Krautrock

Eruption Eruption album cover

Buy ERUPTION Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Eruption Part I (1:13)
2. Eruption Part II (4:35)
3. Eruption Part III (3:56)
4. Eruption Part IV (8:04)
5. Eruption Part V (7:12)
5. Eruption Part VI (8:36)
7. Eruption Part VII (7:41)

Klaus Freudigmann, Conrad Schnitzler, Wolfgang Seidel / all instruments & effects

Qbico CD reissue (2006)

Thanks to Chameleon for the addition

Buy ERUPTION Eruption Music

Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain - 7" Single USD $3.54 Buy It Now 2h 41m
IMPULSIVE GLUTTONY CD CEREBRAL INCUBATION BLASTING GUTTURAL SLAM ARTERY ERUPTION USD $7.00 [0 bids]
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain (7" single) K 11068 USD $2.63 Buy It Now 4h 7m
ERUPTION-CLOAKS OF OBLIVION CD NEW USD $41.03 Buy It Now 4h 29m
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson, Eruption Vinyl Record/LP *USED* USD $22.84 Buy It Now 4h 32m
Eruption , Leave A Light Vinyl Record/LP *USED* USD $22.84 Buy It Now 4h 34m
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - 70's SOUL - 7" VINYL USD $1.15 [1 bids]
ERUPTION LEAVE A LIGHT , LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $15.00 Buy It Now 6h 26m
Super Disco Party LP Benry M, Gilla, Eruption - 26088 XOT - VG USD $9.42 Buy It Now 7h 15m
DJ Eruption - Greatest Hits [New CD] Hong Kong - Import USD $8.52 Buy It Now 7h 25m
ERUPTION LEAVE A LIGHT , LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 6m
DJ Eruption - Greatest Hits [New CD] Hong Kong - Import USD $15.35 Buy It Now 10h 34m
BUDDY FOLEY Eruption 1980 45 RPM with sleeve VGC USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 56m
Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson - Eruption, LP, 1977, Hansa, 25 721 OT USD $6.74 Buy It Now 14h 46m
Mountain-Eruption CD NEW USD $11.63 Buy It Now 15h 46m
ERUPTION - LEAVE A LIGHT USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $14.65 Buy It Now 19h 38m
ERUPTION - LEAVE A LIGHT NEW CD USD $15.95 Buy It Now 19h 41m
THE ALTERNATIVES - ERUPTION - STARBORN 45 - L&S - 1987 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 21h 15m
70's Fever - NEW MC > SMOKIE Boney M S. Quatro A La Carte Eruption Ch. Norman .. USD $3.49 [0 bids]
@ CD Eruption - All Screwed Up MELODIC AOR / ESCAPE MUSIC 2009 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GUTBUCKET An Underworld Eruption 1969 UK ORG LP Jo-Anne Kelly BEEFHEART Korner USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption Feat. Precious Wilson - I Can't Stand The Rain - Atlantic K11068 Ex USD $3.91 Buy It Now 1 day
The Caves (2) - Polymorphic Light Eruption (Vinyl) USD $16.83 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION 'GREATEST HITS' CD NEW+ USD $15.36 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION - ONE WAY TICKET - 7" VINYL 1979 ARIOLA RECORDS US ISSUE USD $5.24 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN 1978 UNIQUE EXYU 7" PS USD $5.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Discoworld (BMG/AE) : Baccara, Eruption, Saragossa Band, Oliver Onions, Sailor, USD $4.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Henry 'Junjo' Lawes-Volcano Eruption VINYL NEW USD $26.30 Buy It Now 1 day
I can't stand the rain by Eruption featuring Precious Wilson USD $6.72 [0 bids]
Eruption Leave A Light 7" Atlantic K11213 EX/EX 1979 picture sleeve, Leave A Lig USD $8.74 Buy It Now 1 day
BBC Sound Effects 7" Record - Volcanic Forces, Eruption & Deep Rumble, EC81F USD $12.11 Buy It Now 1 day
ONE DARK HORSE I Want You CD UK Eruption 2001 3 Track Featuring Radio Edit USD $6.72 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Paper L USD $5.65 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL Dutch Hansa 1978 B/W Be Yourself USD $6.72 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION Joy To The World 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1982 B/W Time (Rbus75) Pic Sleeve USD $6.72 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION Leave A Light 7" VINYL German Hansa B/W Give Me A Little Piece Of Your USD $6.72 Buy It Now 1 day
AMII STEWART / AMANDA LEAR / ERUPTION / BONEY M This EP Is Especially Made For USD $6.72 Buy It Now 1 day
DIGITAL ORGASM Moog Eruption 7" VINYL UK Dead Dead Good 1991 Guilty Of Love USD $4.23 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION Joy To The World 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1982 B/W Time (Rbus75) USD $5.65 Buy It Now 1 day
CAVES Polymorphic Light Eruption 7" VINYL UK Main Spring 2005 B/W Feedback USD $5.65 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Silver/Black Plastic USD $5.66 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I Can't Stand The Rain 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1978 Paper Label Design USD $4.23 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION One Way Ticket 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 Solid Label Design B/W Left USD $5.65 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION You Are My Soul 7" VINYL German Hansa 1980 B/W Fight Fight Fight USD $4.23 Buy It Now 1 day
ERUPTION I'll Keep My Light In My Window 7" VINYL UK Atlantic 1979 B/W Give Me USD $2.82 Buy It Now 1 day
CHEMICAL PILOT Journey To The Centre Of The Mind CD European Eruption 1998 9 USD $6.72 Buy It Now 1 day
SILVERTONES: Steel Eruption LP Record Calypso / Caribbeau B USD $9.32 Buy It Now 1 day
R&B, ERUPTION, Be Yourself-I Can't Stand The Rain 45 Ario 7686 VG+ 1978 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption - Leave A Light LP 1979 Rare Israeli press Hansa International 200 213 USD $16.64 Buy It Now 1 day
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain 7"- K 11068 - VG USD $4.38 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON - ORIGINAL VINYL LP USD $9.42 [0 bids]
ERUPTION ONE WAY TICKET 45RPM USD $13.47 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION_I Can't Stand The Rain_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_zz5_D2c USD $9.02 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption ?- I Can't Stand The Rain 7" - K 11068 - VG- USD $3.71 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - Self Titled - VINYL LP USD $18.31 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION - I Can't Stand The Rain 1977 7" Vinyl Single. USD $1.33 Buy It Now 2 days
DJ Eruption - All Screwed Up [New CD] USD $10.34 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption (4) - I Can't Stand The Rain (Vinyl) USD $10.77 Buy It Now 2 days
"I Can't Stand the Rain/Be Yourself" by Eruption 7" 45 RPM (7686) - 1978 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption (4) - I Can't Stand The Rain (Vinyl) USD $20.20 Buy It Now 2 days
Precious Wilson & Eruption LP Leave A Light ~ Ariola M Sealed USD $10.00 [1 bids]
Various-Dance Eruption CD Very Good USD $3.05 Buy It Now 2 days
Wamdue Project Where Do We Go? 12" Eruption Records 1998 USD $2.68 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION LEAVE A LIGHT CASSETTE TAPE USD $7.90 Buy It Now 2 days
DJ Eruption - All Screwed Up [New CD] USD $10.56 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION "One Way Ticket " 1979 UK 7" ATLANTIC K 11266 USD $1.33 [0 bids]
ERUPTION leave a light ISRAELI LP coloured marble wax USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ERUPTION s/t Featuring Precious Wilson LP VG+ 1978 Ariola Records USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Blue Cheer - Vincebus Eruption LP NEW USD $25.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Eruption one way ticket 45RPM (Very Good Condition) USD $4.51 Buy It Now 2 days
HARDCORE ERUPTION Rave Flyer Flyers 11/12/92 A5 The Mohammed Ali Centre B'Ham USD $8.08 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain 1977 Israel Made DIFFERENT LP Disco Cheesecake USD $27.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Abba - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! 7" Japan single 45 rpm Boney M Eruption Donna Summer USD $7.00 [0 bids]
ERUPTION Self-Titled LP 1978 GRT Records Canada Vinyl Album VG/VG Disco Funk USD $6.18 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption (2) ?- Keys Of Life E.P. 12" Vinyl USD $3.37 [0 bids]
ERUPTION I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN/BE YOURSELF , PS 7", YUGOSLAVIA USD $7.00 Buy It Now 3 days
I Can't Stand The Rain 7 : Eruption USD $4.04 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption "All Screwed Up" 2009 Hard Melodic Rock CD USD $5.38 Buy It Now 3 days
Stryker ~ Can't Stop / Eruption [ Paper Recordings 34 House 12" USD $2.01 [0 bids]
Eruption-Leave A Light CD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption-Eruption Featuring Precious Wilson CD USD $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
New: Various Artists: Riddim Eruption 1: Sleng Teng Progress 2k5 Audio CD USD $9.98 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION-Let Me Take You Back In Time-7" Vinyl Single 45rpm Record-RCA 2581-1975 USD $6.72 Buy It Now 3 days
SILVERTONES<>STEEL ERUPTION<>Lp Vinyl<>Canada Pressing<>CAP PRP 218 USD $14.76 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption - Leave a Light - 1979 disco funk. USD $2.68 Buy It Now 3 days
STARBURST K Tel TU 2658 8 Track Tape Andy Gibb Meatloaf James Taylor Eruption USD $14.88 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption Leave A Light Music-Box SMB 40056 Vinyl LP Album (Greece) w/ Poster USD $21.99 Buy It Now 3 days
FOCUS MOVING WAVES HOCUS POCUS ERUPTION JANIS LE CLOCHARD SIRE RECORDS LP USD $16.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Eruption CD Classic Rock magazine Card sleeve USD $1.63 [0 bids]
VARIOUS -Gutbucket (An Underworld Eruption) ~12" Vinyl LP Album (1969) USD $18.86 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - All screwed up - HARD ROCK - CD-Issue/SEALED USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ERUPTION - Leave A Light [Vinyl Single 7 Inch,1979] UK K 11213 Disco Soul *VG+ USD $4.02 Buy It Now 3 days
(91A) The Caves, Polymorphic Light Eruption - DJ CD USD $2.68 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION - Love Is A Feelin - 7" Single PS PROMO USD $17.75 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION - Leave A Light ~ VINYL LP USD $28.62 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION - Cloaks Of Oblivion - VINYL 2LP (On Parole 2018) USD $27.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEST DISCO ALBUM Chic/Funkadelic/CANDI STATON/Eruption/CHAKA etc-freeUK post USD $14.55 Buy It Now 4 days
Precious Wilson + Eruption - Greatest Hits EU CD A-17386 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ERUPTION - I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN - GERMANY 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Eruption - Leave A Light 12" Vinyl USD $13.46 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy ERUPTION music online Buy ERUPTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ERUPTION Eruption ratings distribution

ERUPTION Eruption reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Eruption were a Berlin-based, krautrock group, formed by, and, arguably, orbiting around Conrad Schnitzler, former Tangerine Dream man, and, at Eruption's release, current Kluster man. Though they don't follow the usual schematics of most popular kraut bands (I claim to know few), such as Amon DŁ ... (read more)

Report this review (#163634) | Posted by Shakespeare | Monday, March 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ERUPTION "Eruption"