GIVE ME BEAUTY... OR GIVE ME DEATH!

Ef

Post Rock/Math rock

Ef Give Me Beauty... Or Give Me Death! album cover

Buy EF Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Ett (4:01)
2. Hello Scotland (12:19)
3. Final Touch / Hidden Agenda (11:15)
4. He Came, He Stayed, He Fell (3:58)
5. Tomorrow My Friend... (14:05)
6. ...We'll Meet In The End (6:25)

Search EF Give Me Beauty... Or Give Me Death! lyrics

Search EF Give Me Beauty... Or Give Me Death! tabs

- Tomas / guitar, vocals, accordion
- Claes / guitar, vocals, bow, laptop/organ, glockenspiel, melodica
- Jonatan / guitar, cello, vocals, trumpet
- Mikael / bassguitar, noise
- Niklas / drums, melodica

And The Sound Records ATSR001

Thanks to chamberry for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

EF MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EF Give Me Beauty... Or Give Me Death! Music

Give Me Beauty Or Give Me DeathGive Me Beauty Or Give Me Death
Ais 1999

More places to buy EF music online Buy EF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EF DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EF Give Me Beauty... Or Give Me Death! ratings distribution

EF Give Me Beauty... Or Give Me Death! reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars Such a great pleassure to finally got in my hands first Ef album... Many friends told that it was fantastic and I have to agree with them. From the opener "Ett", a delicate and melodic piece that reminds me some the first works by EITS, the tracks passes through very different atmospheres in so ... (read more)

Report this review (#1290622) | Posted by progadicto | Monday, October 13, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars For about the last two years or so, I have been thoroughly impressed with the music I have heard coming out of Scandinavia. Norwegians bands Gazpacho and Wobbler immediately spring to mind. So it came as little surprise to me when I found something perhaps equally impressive coming from the easte ... (read more)

Report this review (#1026081) | Posted by R-A-N-M-A | Friday, August 30, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This piece is so damn beautiful! Give Me Beauty... Or Give Me Death! is my first encounter with EF and of course a pleasant one. I'm quite new in the Math/Post rock field as I just discovered great genre with bands such as Mono, Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Sigur Ros. Those bands are amazin ... (read more)

Report this review (#242441) | Posted by Jadittir | Friday, October 02, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EF "Give Me Beauty... Or Give Me Death!"