TRUE STORIES

- Gayle Moran / vocal
- Chris Mckevitt / synth

LP Arista AB 4201 (1978)

CD Arista (2002)

Thanks to ?? for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

DAVID SANCIOUS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DAVID SANCIOUS True Stories Music

True Stories / Just As I ThoughtTrue Stories / Just As I Thought
Imports 2016
True Stories / Just As I Thought by DAVID SANCIOUSTrue Stories / Just As I Thought by DAVID SANCIOUS
Imports

True Stories/Just As I Thought David Sancious Audio CD USD $19.73 Buy It Now 4h 55m
DAVID SANCIOUS TRUE STORIES orig magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.34 Buy It Now 1 day
David Sancious True Stories vinyl LP album record USA KE33441 EPIC 1975 USD $20.26 Buy It Now 3 days
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE-LOT OF 2 LP'S-VINYL-TRUE STORIES-PROMO-JUST AS I THOUGHT USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE True Stories (LP 1978) VG/G Original Arista Promo USD $0.99 Buy It Now 5 days
True Stories 5017261212535 by David Sancious, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $19.67 Buy It Now 6 days
True Stories/Just as I Thought * by David Sancious. USD $18.98 Buy It Now 6 days
David Sancious - True Stories/Just As I Thought (2016) 2CD NEW SPEEDYPOST USD $15.20 Buy It Now 7 days
LOT of 2 DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE LP Forest Of Feelings 1975 TRUE STORIES 1978 USD $9.98 Buy It Now 9 days
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE - TRUE STORIES - 1978 LP WITH INNER SLEEVE JAZZ FUSION USD $8.89 Buy It Now 10 days
David Sancious & Tone~True Stories~1978 Arista Records AB-4201~FAST SHIPPING USD $11.65 Buy It Now 12 days
DAVID SANCIOUS - TRUE STORIES/JUST AS I THOUGH 2 CD NEW+ USD $26.01 Buy It Now 12 days
Sancious David-True Stories/Just As I Thought CD NEW USD $18.11 Buy It Now 12 days
David Sancious - True Stories/Just As I Thought [CD New] USD $12.63 Buy It Now 15 days
True Stories/Just As I Thought - David Sancious (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.63 Buy It Now 15 days
David Sancious & Tone True Stories CD 2001 One Way RARE pressing 1978 album USD $26.99 Buy It Now 23 days
True Stories/Just as I Thought * by David Sancious (CD, Sep-2016, 2 Discs, BGO) USD $7.90 Buy It Now 23 days
David Sancious & Tone - True Stories - with inner - Free UK Post USD $14.74 Buy It Now 24 days
24/2/79MM14 DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE : TRUE STORIES ALBUM 8X12" USD $10.16 Buy It Now 24 days
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE True Stories 8 Track Tape USD $7.88 Buy It Now 25 days

More places to buy DAVID SANCIOUS music online Buy DAVID SANCIOUS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

DAVID SANCIOUS True Stories ratings distribution

DAVID SANCIOUS True Stories reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of DAVID SANCIOUS "True Stories"