TRUE STORIES

- Gayle Moran / vocal
- Chris Mckevitt / synth

LP Arista AB 4201 (1978)

CD Arista (2002)

Thanks to ?? for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

DAVID SANCIOUS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DAVID SANCIOUS True Stories Music

True Stories / Just As I ThoughtTrue Stories / Just As I Thought
Imports 2016
True Stories by David Sancious (2001-03-13)True Stories by David Sancious (2001-03-13)
One Way Records
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE True Stories 8 Track TapeDAVID SANCIOUS & TONE True Stories 8 Track Tape
byfrm_me
Audio Cassette$8.26 (used)

LOT of 2 DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE LP Forest Of Feelings 1975 TRUE STORIES 1978 USD $9.98 Buy It Now 37m 35s
David Sancious - True Stories/Just as I Thought (2016) USD $9.06 [0 bids]
True Stories David Sancious vinyl LP album record USA KE33441 EPIC 1975 USD $20.67 Buy It Now 1 day
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE TRUE STORIES LP(1978 ILL PIC) USD $1.28 [0 bids]
David Sancious & Tone - True Stories - with inner - Free UK Post USD $15.03 Buy It Now 6 days
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE True Stories 8 Track Tape USD $7.88 Buy It Now 7 days
Sancious David-True Stories/Just As I Thought (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $14.81 Buy It Now 14 days
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE-LOT OF 2 LP'S-VINYL-TRUE STORIES-PROMO-JUST AS I THOUGHT USD $11.99 Buy It Now 17 days
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE True Stories (LP 1978) VG/G Original Arista Promo USD $0.99 Buy It Now 17 days
True Stories 5017261212535 by David Sancious, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $20.06 Buy It Now 18 days
David Sancious - True Stories/Just As I Thought (2016) 2CD NEW SPEEDYPOST USD $14.53 Buy It Now 20 days
24/2/79MM14 DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE : TRUE STORIES ALBUM 8X12" USD $10.37 Buy It Now 23 days
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE - TRUE STORIES - 1978 LP WITH INNER SLEEVE JAZZ FUSION USD $9.07 Buy It Now 23 days
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE true stories VINYL LP - SPART 1082 / 1978 / PROG / FUSION USD $6.47 Buy It Now 24 days
David Sancious & Tone~True Stories~1978 Arista Records AB-4201~FAST SHIPPING USD $11.65 Buy It Now 25 days
DAVID SANCIOUS - TRUE STORIES/JUST AS I THOUGH 2 CD NEW+ USD $26.01 Buy It Now 25 days
Sancious David-True Stories/Just As I Thought CD NEW USD $18.80 Buy It Now 25 days
True Stories/Just As I Thought, David Sancious, 5017261212535 USD $18.26 Buy It Now 28 days
David Sancious True Stories CD Album RARE NEAR MINT 2001 One Way 34527 - Lovely USD $36.28 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy DAVID SANCIOUS music online Buy DAVID SANCIOUS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DAVID SANCIOUS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DAVID SANCIOUS True Stories ratings distribution

DAVID SANCIOUS True Stories reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of DAVID SANCIOUS "True Stories"