TRUE STORIES

- Gayle Moran / vocal
- Chris Mckevitt / synth

LP Arista AB 4201 (1978)

CD Arista (2002)

Thanks to ?? for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

DAVID SANCIOUS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DAVID SANCIOUS True Stories Music

True Stories/Just As I Thought / David SanciousTrue Stories/Just As I Thought / David Sancious
Bgo 2017
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE True Stories 8 Track TapeDAVID SANCIOUS & TONE True Stories 8 Track Tape
byfrm_me
Audio Cassette$9.46 (used)

David Sancious & Tone True Stories CD 2001 One Way RARE pressing 1978 album USD $19.99 Buy It Now 17h 6m
David Sancious & Tone - True Stories - with inner - Free UK Post USD $14.54 Buy It Now 1 day
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE True Stories 8 Track Tape USD $7.88 Buy It Now 2 days
True Stories/Just as I Thought * by David Sancious (CD, Sep-2016, 2 Discs, BGO) USD $10.01 Buy It Now 3 days
True Stories/Just As I Thought - David Sancious (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Lot of 2 David Sancious & Tone LP Forest Of Feelings 1975 True Stories 1978 USD $7.98 Buy It Now 3 days
DAVID SANCIOUS AND TONE - "True Stories", 1978, Vinyl, LP USD $9.40 Buy It Now 3 days
David Sancious - True Stories/Just As I Thought (NEW 2CD) USD $15.66 Buy It Now 6 days
DAVID SANCIOUS TRUE STORIES orig magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.25 Buy It Now 8 days
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE-LOT OF 2 LP'S-VINYL-TRUE STORIES-PROMO-JUST AS I THOUGHT USD $9.59 Buy It Now 11 days
True Stories 5017261212535 by David Sancious, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $16.03 Buy It Now 13 days
True Stories/Just as I Thought * by David Sancious. USD $15.35 Buy It Now 13 days
David Sancious - True Stories/Just As I Thought (2016) 2CD NEW SPEEDYPOST USD $14.05 Buy It Now 14 days
24/2/79MM14 DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE : TRUE STORIES ALBUM 8X12" USD $10.03 Buy It Now 15 days
DAVID SANCIOUS & TONE - TRUE STORIES - 1978 LP WITH INNER SLEEVE JAZZ FUSION USD $8.77 Buy It Now 17 days
David Sancious & Tone~True Stories~1978 Arista Records AB-4201~FAST SHIPPING USD $11.01 Buy It Now 19 days
DAVID SANCIOUS - TRUE STORIES/JUST AS I THOUGH 2 CD NEW+ USD $26.01 Buy It Now 19 days
True Stories/Just As I Thought - David Sancious (2016, CD New) USD $10.52 Buy It Now 22 days
David Sancious - True Stories/Just As I Thought [CD New] USD $12.98 Buy It Now 22 days
DAVID SANCIOUS - True Stories - CD USD $57.75 Buy It Now 25 days
DAVID SANCIOUS - True Stories - CD ** Very Good condition ** USD $57.75 Buy It Now 25 days
Sancious David-True Stories/Just As I Thought CD NEW USD $18.11 Buy It Now 26 days

More places to buy DAVID SANCIOUS music online Buy DAVID SANCIOUS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

DAVID SANCIOUS True Stories ratings distribution

DAVID SANCIOUS True Stories reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of DAVID SANCIOUS "True Stories"