IF I WERE BRITTANIA I'D WAIVE THE RULES

Good, but non-essential

Buy BUDGIE Music
Studio Album, released in 1976

1. Anne Neggen (4:04)
2. If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules (5:50)
3. You're Opening Doors (4:14)
4. Quacktor and Bureaucats (3:52)
5. Sky High Percentage (5:52)
6. Heaven Knows Our Name (3:52)
7. Black Velvet Stallion (8:08)

CD Bonus Tracks:
1. You're Opening Doors (2006 Version)
2. Black Velvet Stallion (2006 Version)

Search BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules lyrics

Search BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules tabs

- Burke Shelley / vocals, bass
- Tony Bourge / guitar
- Steve Williams / drums
+ Richard Dunn / keyboards

LP A&M 4593 (1976)
CD Repertoire 4372 (1997)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

BUDGIE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules Music

If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the RulesIf I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules
Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
Noteworthy Prod. UK 2006

More places to buy BUDGIE music online Buy BUDGIE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BUDGIE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(14%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(16%)

BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Budgie's classic period, marked with this album, is now over. The album signifies that the band were done pulling out classic album after classic album and classic tune after classic tune. Though, there are still shimmering songs here and there, the CD really does nothing to your collection ... (read more)

Report this review (#358649) | Posted by Jazzywoman | Monday, December 20, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars If you were a Budgie fan in the 70's or in the 80's you would find yourself in two different camps. The band changed over the years, not so much as evolved - ever applying themselves to the target market of the band they were currently emulating. The "classic" period would see them in slavish im ... (read more)

Report this review (#214169) | Posted by kuipe | Thursday, May 07, 2009 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I can still remember the disappointment I felt when this album came out. This was back in 1976 and I had just discovered Budgie. I had ordered all the older albums, except the first album, and during that period they were one of my favourite band. Earlier songs like Young is a world, Breadfan, P ... (read more)

Report this review (#201584) | Posted by Matte | Wednesday, February 04, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BUDGIE "If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules"