IF I WERE BRITTANIA I'D WAIVE THE RULES

Good, but non-essential

Buy BUDGIE Music
Studio Album, released in 1976

1. Anne Neggen (4:04)
2. If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules (5:50)
3. You're Opening Doors (4:14)
4. Quacktor and Bureaucats (3:52)
5. Sky High Percentage (5:52)
6. Heaven Knows Our Name (3:52)
7. Black Velvet Stallion (8:08)

CD Bonus Tracks:
1. You're Opening Doors (2006 Version)
2. Black Velvet Stallion (2006 Version)

Search BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules lyrics

Search BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules tabs

- Burke Shelley / vocals, bass
- Tony Bourge / guitar
- Steve Williams / drums
+ Richard Dunn / keyboards

LP A&M 4593 (1976)
CD Repertoire 4372 (1997)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

BUDGIE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules Music

Extra tracks · Import
Ais 2010
BandolierBandolier
Noteworthy Prod. UK 2005
BUDGIE - Poster N.S.W. 2009 Australian Tour BONUS DL US $18.01 Buy It Now 2h 32m
BUDGIE - NIGHTFLIGHT - BONUS TRACKS NEW CD US $29.38 Buy It Now 3h
BUDGIE - VERY BEST OF (UK) NEW CD US $13.84 Buy It Now 3h 29m
BUDGIE - NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A FRIEND - BONUS TRACKS NEW CD US $29.38 Buy It Now 3h 30m
BUDGIE - ORIGINAL OZ 2009 NSW COLOUR TOUR POSTER+2009 OZ TOUR POSTER - PROG-ROCK US $18.05 Buy It Now 5h 52m
Budgie The Musical Adam Faith & Anita Dobson Original Soundtrack Lp + Programme US $32.42 Buy It Now 8h 57m
BUDGIE Live In Concert cassette Poland US $15.99 [0 bids]
BUDGIE Bandolier cassette Poland US $15.99 [0 bids]
You're All Living in Cuckooland - Budgie New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $28.35 Buy It Now 16h 38m
BUDGIE , ULTRA RARE RHODESIA ZIMBABWE PRESSING , BEST OF , AC/DC MAIDEN KISS US $16.22 [0 bids]
ROCK LP - BUDGIE - IF I WERE BRITTANIA I'D WAIVE THE RULES (1976) A US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BUDGIE IMPECKABLE LP WHITE LABEL PROMO 1978 WLP sp4675 rare original vinyl US $69.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BUDGIE - the original, Germany MCA 0042.038 US $9.73 [0 bids]
BUDGIE - bandolier, UK MCA MCF 2723 US $12.97 [0 bids]
BUDGIE - s/t, USA Kapp KS 3656 export pressing US $19.46 [0 bids]
BUDGIE - never turn your back on a friend , UK MCA MDKS 8010 US $9.73 [0 bids]
THE CREATURES Feast LP Siouxsie & Budgie US $17.84 Buy It Now 1 day
Budgie: Self Titled 1970 Debut LP FIRST PRESSING UK NEAR MINT AUDIO LP US $129.72 [0 bids]
JOHN LENNON (BEATLES) One Single Fat Budgie Oxfam Christmas Card. US $3.24 [0 bids]
BUDGIE: THE VERY BEST OF CD GREATEST HITS / BREADFAN / NEW US $4.82 Buy It Now 2 days
Budgie - Bandolier CD US $25.55 Buy It Now 2 days
BUDGIE / BANDOLIER LP 1st PRESS US $9.73 [7 bids]
Six Ton Budgie - Unplucked [Vinyl Tap Label] [VERY RARE OOP] (CD 1998) US $32.42 [0 bids]
Budgie -We Came We Saw [RARE OOP] (2CD) (1997) US $32.42 [0 bids]
VARIOUS "Precious Metal" Lp (UK Press) NM/EX Budgie Wishbone Ash Axe Point Blank US $16.32 [0 bids]
NEW - Never Turn Your Back on a Friend by Budgie US $20.37 Buy It Now 2 days
Last Stage - Budgie New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $30.93 Buy It Now 2 days
PRECIOUS METAL LP ALBUM CLASSIC ROCK METAL BUDGIE STORM AXE GILLAN WISHBONE ASH US $16.20 [0 bids]
CD-Budgie-The Best Of 70's UK hard rock US $12.99 [0 bids]
The CREATURES Siouxsie & Budgie " HAI " Limited Edition 2 CD Import w/OBI US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIGINAL CAST RECORDING ADAM FAITH Budgie The Musical 1988 UK MCA Vinyl LP Recor US $48.64 Buy It Now 2 days
Budgie- Apparatus- 7" Pic Disc US $15.00 [0 bids]
BUDGIE-NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A FRIEND-JAPAN 1st ISSUE +OBI rrr US $249.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BUDGIE KEEPING A RENDEZVOUS UK 1981 RCA PICTURE SLEEVE 7 INCH US $3.23 [0 bids]
BUDGIE LOT OF 4 LPS IMPORTS SQUAWK S/T BUDGIE NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A FRIEND US $15.50 [4 bids]
BUDGIE - BANDOLIER - BONUS TRACKS NEW CD US $29.38 Buy It Now 3 days
Debbie Harry of Blondie on Mag Cover Talking Heads Grace Jones The B52's Budgie US $12.16 Buy It Now 3 days
BUDGIE - Bandolier - UK MCA 1975 - A-2U, B-1U Porky/Peko - Classic Rock - EX/VG+ US $35.68 Buy It Now 3 days
Budgie,Power Supply,First pressing complete with rare insert,LP US $29.18 Buy It Now 3 days
Budgie. Never Turn Your Back.. LP. MCA MCG 3513. 1973. Fair Sleeve, VG vinyl. US $5.19 [3 bids]
BUDGIE - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO) (REF J) US $7.30 Buy It Now 3 days
BUDGIE Keeping A Rendezvous 1981 UK 7" vinyl Picture Disc single EXCELLENT COND US $32.42 Buy It Now 3 days
BUDGIE 7'' SINGLE CRIME AGAINST THE WORLD AUTOGRAPHED BY THE BAND US $4.87 [1 bids]
Budgie : Last Stage the CD (2005) US $22.02 Buy It Now 3 days
BUDGIE:POWER SUPPLY REMAST+4 US $11.34 [2 bids]
Very Best of, Budgie, New Import, Extra tracks US $9.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Never Turn Your Back on a Friend - Budgie New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shippin US $29.11 Buy It Now 3 days
BUDGIE KEEPING A RENDEZVOUS RCA (ACTIVE RECORDS) 7" PICTURE DISC SINGLE NWOBHM US $6.08 [0 bids]
Wild Things by The Creatures, Double 7" Vinyl Gatefold. Siouxsie Budgie US $5.99 [1 bids]
The Creatures 7" Vinyl Miss The Girl Siouxsie Budgie US $3.99 [0 bids]
The Creatures Right Now 12" E.P. Vinyl Siouxsie Budgie US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Creatures 7" Vinyl Fury Eyes Remix Siouxsie and Budgie US $3.99 [0 bids]
vintage Budgie Impeckable LP record 1978 CLEAN Metallica US $7.99 [0 bids]
Budgie- Bored With Russia - 7" Pic Disc MINT US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
(CU358) Molly Wagger, Able Mable / Prize Budgie - 2012 DJ CD US $4.85 Buy It Now 4 days
BUDGIE "Heavier Than Air: Rarest Eggs" 2-Disc CD Set RARE Pilot 42 ENGLAND US $19.99 [0 bids]
BUDGIE-SQUAWK-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Hi25 US $41.99 Buy It Now 4 days
RARE version The Beat Of Budgie CD 1997, Half moon records US $6.49 [0 bids]
CD SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHEES - KALEIDOSCOPE Steve Jones Sex Pistols Budgie US $5.00 [0 bids]
CD SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHEES - JUJU Nigel Gray Budgie US $5.00 [0 bids]
Vtg BUDGIE In For The Kill LP Record MCF 2546 Stereo Made In England MCA Records US $19.99 [0 bids]
Budgie Live In London 1974 Rare New Sealed Color Vinyl LP US $28.99 Buy It Now 4 days
BUDGIE IMPECKABLE ORIGINAL NWOBHM 12" LP 1978 FREE UK POSTAGE US $56.76 Buy It Now 4 days
BUDGIE Impeckable Vinyl LP Record A&M1978 EX US $10.00 [0 bids]
BUDGIE / MCA EARLY BEST / WITH OBI / NM MINT- TOP CLEAN US $149.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE CREATURES Right Now 7" Siouxsie & The Banshees Budgie Polydor 1983 US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Budgie "Never Turn Your Back on a Friend" cd US $18.89 Buy It Now 4 days
Budgie - Power Supply - Original Import Audio Cassette US $8.03 Buy It Now 4 days
BUDGIE cassette tape album no case IN FOR THE KILL lot 59845 US $16.20 Buy It Now 4 days
BUDGIE MAN SASSAFRAS LEGENDS OF WELSH ROCK TOUR FLYER CARDIFF 2001 RARE US $0.02 [0 bids]
BUDGIE BEST OF MCA MCF 2766 BURKE SHELLEY TONY BOURGE HARD CLASSIC ROCK ALBUM LP US $13.78 [2 bids]
BUDGIE IF I WERE BRITANNIA I'D WAIVE THE RULES A&M AMLH 68377 BURKE SHELLEY RARE US $11.34 [0 bids]
BUDGIE IN FOR THE KILL ! MCA MCF 2546 BURKE SHELLEY TONY BOURGE RARE ALBUM VINYL US $11.34 [0 bids]
BUDGIE MCA 2 MKPS 2018 BURKE SHELLEY TONY BOURGE DEBUT ALBUM CLASSIC RARE ALBUM US $75.44 [11 bids]
BUDGIE NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A FRIEND MCA MCG 3513 GATEFOLD RARE ALBUM VINYL US $11.34 [1 bids]
BUDGIE SQUAWK MCA MKPS 2023 INSERT BURKE SHELLEY TONY BOURGE CLASSIC RARE ALBUM US $51.90 [8 bids]
BUDGIE WILD FIRE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS PANZER DIVISION ACTIVE BUDGE 1 RARE SINGLE US $11.34 [0 bids]
BUDGIE best of budgie LP - UK A1 B1 / CLASSIC ROCK / 70's / HARD ROCK / EX US $11.34 [0 bids]
BUDGIE, JACKIE LYNTON- MINI-POSTER PRINT 7" x 5" US $5.68 Buy It Now 4 days
BUDGIE: If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules LP (WLP, punch hole) Rock US $30.00 Buy It Now 4 days
BUDGIE: Impeckable LP (sl corner bend) Rock & Pop US $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Budgie Squawk. Hard Rock 1972 Vinyl US $12.99 [0 bids]
Lot Pf 15 Hard Rock Records Budgie Kiss Pink Floyd Rush Ac Dc Cream Deep Pirple US $99.99 [0 bids]
BUDGIE Impeckable LP A&M SP 4675 RARE US WLP Promo NM US $39.99 [0 bids]
BUDGIE 45 Bored with Russia / Don't Cry RCA Poster PICTURE SLEEVE England Press US $16.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Nightflight/Budgie/new,sealed cd/9 tracks US $50.00 Buy It Now 5 days
DEEP PURPLE-FIREBALL 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION CD.LIKE RAINBOW,THIN LIZZY,BUDGIE US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
z/ handmade greetings - birthday card BUDGIE US $8.92 Buy It Now 5 days
Budgie cd Nightflight (2002) remastered burke shelley US $19.44 Buy It Now 5 days
** BUDGIE ~ DELIVER US FROM EVIL ~ CASSETTE TAPE ** US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BUDGIE-IF SWALLOWED DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING- UK PRESS-USED VINYL 1980-ACTIVE US $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Budgie If Swallowed Do Not Induce Vomiting (2012) remastered cd burke shelley US $17.82 Buy It Now 5 days
Budgie ?- Whiskey River / Stranded Kapp Records K-2185 Promo 45rpm US $9.99 [0 bids]
CACTUS 'OT 'N SWEATY ORIGINAL 1972 LP YELLOW ATCO LABEL VG+ BUDGIE US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BUDGIE (METAL) - NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A FRIEND - NEW CD US $15.64 Buy It Now 6 days
THE CREATURES-FEAST-SIOUXSIE AND BUDGIE-1983-SHELP 1-EXCELLENT US $9.71 Buy It Now 6 days
The Last Stage by Budgie CD Oct-2004, Noteworthy UK US $11.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Budgie - Squawk - mca rainbow label - vinyl - album - lp - A1 B1 first issue US $12.97 [2 bids]

More places to buy BUDGIE music online Buy BUDGIE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BUDGIE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(16%)

BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Budgie's classic period, marked with this album, is now over. The album signifies that the band were done pulling out classic album after classic album and classic tune after classic tune. Though, there are still shimmering songs here and there, the CD really does nothing to your collection ... (read more)

Report this review (#358649) | Posted by Jazzywoman | Monday, December 20, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars If you were a Budgie fan in the 70's or in the 80's you would find yourself in two different camps. The band changed over the years, not so much as evolved - ever applying themselves to the target market of the band they were currently emulating. The "classic" period would see them in slavish im ... (read more)

Report this review (#214169) | Posted by kuipe | Thursday, May 07, 2009 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I can still remember the disappointment I felt when this album came out. This was back in 1976 and I had just discovered Budgie. I had ordered all the older albums, except the first album, and during that period they were one of my favourite band. Earlier songs like Young is a world, Breadfan, P ... (read more)

Report this review (#201584) | Posted by Matte | Wednesday, February 04, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BUDGIE "If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules"