IF I WERE BRITTANIA I'D WAIVE THE RULES

Good, but non-essential

Buy BUDGIE Music
Studio Album, released in 1976

1. Anne Neggen (4:04)
2. If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules (5:50)
3. You're Opening Doors (4:14)
4. Quacktor and Bureaucats (3:52)
5. Sky High Percentage (5:52)
6. Heaven Knows Our Name (3:52)
7. Black Velvet Stallion (8:08)

CD Bonus Tracks:
1. You're Opening Doors (2006 Version)
2. Black Velvet Stallion (2006 Version)

Search BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules lyrics

Search BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules tabs

- Burke Shelley / vocals, bass
- Tony Bourge / guitar
- Steve Williams / drums
+ Richard Dunn / keyboards

LP A&M 4593 (1976)
CD Repertoire 4372 (1997)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

BUDGIE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules Music

If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the RulesIf I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules
Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
Noteworthy Prod. UK 2006
Budgie - If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules - A&M Records - SP-4593Budgie - If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules - A&M Records - SP-4593
A&M Records
Vinyl$34.00 (used)
If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules by BudgieIf I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules by Budgie
Repertoire
If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules by BUDGIE (2006-05-03)If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules by BUDGIE (2006-05-03)
Noteworthy Prod. UK
If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules by Noteworthy Prod. UKIf I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules by Noteworthy Prod. UK
Noteworthy Prod. UK

Budgie If I were Brittania I'd waive The Rules remastered CD USD $9.25 [1 bids]
Budgie-If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules UK hard rock psych cd 2 bonus USD $23.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Budgie If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules A&M Rare Lp USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules by Budgie USD $50.99 Buy It Now 4 days
BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules Vinyl LP 2015 NEW Noteworthy USD $28.70 Buy It Now 5 days
If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules [Remaster] by Budgie USD $30.10 Buy It Now 7 days
ROCK LP - BUDGIE - IF I WERE BRITTANIA I'D WAIVE THE RULES (1976) A USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Budgie If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules LP NM AMLH68377 1976 shrink UK USD $119.99 Buy It Now 14 days
BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules UK VINYL LP EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $78.44 Buy It Now 15 days
BUDGIE-If I were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules JAPAN 1st.Press w/OBI Metallica USD $89.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Budgie - If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules CD. USD $16.99 Buy It Now 22 days
BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules 1976 UK ORG LP MINTY! USD $50.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Budgie LP Vinyl Record If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules 1976 A USD $25.00 Buy It Now 25 days
If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules [Remaster] by Budgie (Metal) (CD,... USD $25.64 Buy It Now 26 days
BUDGIE - If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules (1st US Issue on A USD $34.99 Buy It Now 26 days
BUDGIE LP IF I WERE BRITTANIA I'D WAIVE THE RULES - 1976 - USD $24.00 Buy It Now 27 days
BUDGIE~"IF I WERE BRITTANIA I'D WAIVE THE RULES"~AMLH 68377~A2/B2 1st~76'~ EX/EX USD $39.21 Buy It Now 28 days
If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules [Remaster] by Budgie (Metal) (CD,... USD $13.87 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy BUDGIE music online Buy BUDGIE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BUDGIE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(13%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(24%)

BUDGIE If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Budgie's classic period, marked with this album, is now over. The album signifies that the band were done pulling out classic album after classic album and classic tune after classic tune. Though, there are still shimmering songs here and there, the CD really does nothing to your collection ... (read more)

Report this review (#358649) | Posted by Jazzywoman | Monday, December 20, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars If you were a Budgie fan in the 70's or in the 80's you would find yourself in two different camps. The band changed over the years, not so much as evolved - ever applying themselves to the target market of the band they were currently emulating. The "classic" period would see them in slavish im ... (read more)

Report this review (#214169) | Posted by kuipe | Thursday, May 7, 2009 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I can still remember the disappointment I felt when this album came out. This was back in 1976 and I had just discovered Budgie. I had ordered all the older albums, except the first album, and during that period they were one of my favourite band. Earlier songs like Young is a world, Breadfan, P ... (read more)

Report this review (#201584) | Posted by Matte | Wednesday, February 4, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BUDGIE "If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules"