Queen Liar / Doing All Right album cover

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' Elektra

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Liar / Doing All Right Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Greatest Hits: Greatest Hits: "We Will Rock You" Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
A Night At the Odeon [CD/DVD/Blu-ray/12A Night At the Odeon [CD/DVD/Blu-ray/12"][Box Set]
Box set
Hollywood Records 2015
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Hollywood Records 2008

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Liar / Doing All Right ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(21%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(43%)

QUEEN Liar / Doing All Right reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars This single release of "Liar" and "DOing All Right" goes all the way back to the beginning of Queen and shows their strengths even at that early time. I don't think either song is really what you call "single" material or quality, but both are good, solid Queen numbers. I guess it would have been ha ... (read more)

Report this review (#749388) | Posted by mohaveman | Saturday, May 05, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Liar / Doing All Right"