BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR

Queen Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car album cover

rock music collection

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1975

1. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:55)
2. I'm in Love With My Car (3:05)

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2375 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

Buy QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car Music

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car - Jukebox 7" single USD $5.19 Buy It Now 5h 40m
QUEEN "BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR" 1975 7" ORIGINAL SINGLE. USD $5.26 Buy It Now 10h 33m
Queen ~ Bohemian Rhapsody ~ I'm In Love With My Car/ Japan 7" USD $15.99 Buy It Now 11h 22m
Queen " Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in love with my car " 7" single rare Picture S USD $32.85 [0 bids]
*<* QUEEN's "BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR" 1975 CLEAN M- GEM UK 45! USD $11.99 Buy It Now 15h 2m
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody-I'm In Love With My Car EMI 7" 1975 USD $5.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car [12" VINYL] - Queen 0050087331771 USD $32.52 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car. 1976 Japan 7" 45. P128E. EX+ USD $1.58 [2 bids]
Queen - Bohemian rhapsody / I'm in love with my car - single 7" 45 EMI '75 USD $1.30 [1 bids]
QUEEN-BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR (UK EMI PRESS) USD $9.19 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody c/w I'm In Love With My Car 7" JAPAN 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR FRANCE 7" PS CLEAN COPY! Mercury USD $180.00 Buy It Now 3 days
7" Queen Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car P1430E ELEKTRA Japan Vinyl USD $11.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen CD Single Card Sleeve Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car USD $11.83 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Bohemian Rhapsody 7" vinyl c/w I'm in Love with My Car P-1430 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY /I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR 1975 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $24.90 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love with My Car 1975 (NM) ELEKTRA Freddie USD $14.99 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN . BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR . 1975 classic No.1 USD $9.19 Buy It Now 18 days
7" Queen Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car P1430E ELEKTRA Japan Vinyl USD $7.64 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN - 7" Single -Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car USD $5.24 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR CLASSIC ROCK 1975 7" VINYL USD $3.93 Buy It Now 23 days
45 VINTAGE RECORD Queen I'm In Love With My Car ELEKTRA Bohemian Rhapsody VINYL USD $11.99 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR 1975 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $19.24 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR 1975 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $29.90 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(68%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(18%)

QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars It is really hard to rate this single release from 1975 by Queen. They had many songs over the years but no doubt their most famous is "Bohemian RHapsody". It is a classic among rock and roll music and still is fun to hear. Wayne's World!! 5 stars without a doubt. I was never a huge fan of much els ... (read more)

Report this review (#749389) | Posted by mohaveman | Saturday, May 5, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car"