BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR

Queen Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car album cover

rock music collection

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1975

1. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:55)
2. I'm in Love With My Car (3:05)

Search QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car lyrics

Search QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2375 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car Music

Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My CarBohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car
ELEKTRA E-45297
Vinyl$11.98 (used)

QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car P-1430E JAPAN 7" 080az42 USD $12.59 Buy It Now 17h 53m
Rock 45 Queen - I'M In Love With My Car / Bohemian Rhapsody On Elektra Records USD $3.00 [1 bids]
QUEEN bohemian rhapsody/i'm in love with my car EMI 2375 uk emi 1975 7" WS EX/ USD $13.34 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody & I'm In Love With My Car - 12" Vinyl * NEW & SEALED * USD $18.17 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody 7" VINYL B/w I'm In Love With My Car (emi2375) UK Emi USD $9.53 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car rare promo 45 from 1975 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car rare original 45 from 1975 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
* * QUEEN's "BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR" 1975 CLEAN M- GEM UK 45! USD $12.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody c/w I'm In Love With My Car 7" JAPAN 45 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Bohemian Rhapsody/I`m in love with my car-Queen EMI 2375 1975 7" Vinyl Single USD $2.34 [0 bids]
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car - 12" Vinyl *NEW USD $19.46 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm in Love with My Cars UK EMI 2375 1975 EX+ USD $15.00 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY /I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR , PS 7", YUGOSLAVIA USD $36.00 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN i'm in love with my car / bohemian rhapsody ELEKTRA CANADA 45 USD $9.49 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car - 12" Vinyl *NEW USD $19.45 Buy It Now 17 days
1975 QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR A2/B1 EMI 2375 EXC USD $8.00 Buy It Now 27 days
CANADA 1975 ROCK 45 RPM QUEEN : BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY + I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR USD $19.99 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(68%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(16%)

QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars It is really hard to rate this single release from 1975 by Queen. They had many songs over the years but no doubt their most famous is "Bohemian RHapsody". It is a classic among rock and roll music and still is fun to hear. Wayne's World!! 5 stars without a doubt. I was never a huge fan of much els ... (read more)

Report this review (#749389) | Posted by mohaveman | Saturday, May 5, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car"