BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR

Queen Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car album cover

rock music collection

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1975

1. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:55)
2. I'm in Love With My Car (3:05)

Search QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car lyrics

Search QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2375 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car Music

Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My CarBohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car
ELEKTRA E-45297
Vinyl$8.01 (used)

QUEEN: Bohemian Rhapsody & I'm In Love With My Car (art based on special ed.) USD $24.95 Buy It Now 19h 24m
QUEEN - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - UK 2-TRACK PROMO CD + I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR -RARE USD $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN: CD-MINI, Bohemian Rhapsody-I'm In Love With My Car-You're My Best Friend USD $19.95 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN / BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR / GERMAN 45 PICTURE COVER USD $6.95 [0 bids]
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody 7" VINYL UK Emi 1975 B/w I'm In Love With My Car USD $13.73 Buy It Now 2 days
1975 7" VINYL 45 QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR EXCELLENT USD $12.48 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car 45 USD $12.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love with My Car 45 RPM USD $8.18 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love with My Car 1975 EMI 7" Single Record USD $3.71 Buy It Now 7 days
* * QUEEN's "BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR" 1975 CLEAN M- GEM UK 45! USD $12.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car - 12" Vinyl *NEW USD $19.97 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen Bohemian Rhapsody-I'm In Love With My Car 7" Vinyl Single Good Condition USD $2.49 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car EX/VG 1975 7" USD $7.48 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody c/w I'm In Love With My Car 7" JAPAN 45 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody EMI 7" 2375 C/w I'm In Love With My Car USD $3.75 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car - 12" Vinyl NEW USD $32.48 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN bohemian rhapsody/I'm in love with my car ELEKTRA US ORIGINAL 45 (VG++)  USD $9.60 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(68%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(16%)

QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars It is really hard to rate this single release from 1975 by Queen. They had many songs over the years but no doubt their most famous is "Bohemian RHapsody". It is a classic among rock and roll music and still is fun to hear. Wayne's World!! 5 stars without a doubt. I was never a huge fan of much els ... (read more)

Report this review (#749389) | Posted by mohaveman | Saturday, May 5, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car"