RADIO GA GA / I GO CRAZY

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7 Vinyl EMI Queen1 (UK 1984)
12 Vinyl EMI 12QUEEN 1 (UK 1984)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

Buy QUEEN Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy Music

QUEEN 45 RPM I GO CRAZY / RADIO GA GAQUEEN 45 RPM I GO CRAZY / RADIO GA GA
CAPITOL RECORDS
RADIO GA-GA / I GO CRAZY (45/7RADIO GA-GA / I GO CRAZY (45/7")
CAPITOL B-5317

45< USD $8.00 Buy It Now 7m 19s
QUEEN 45 RPM I GO CRAZY / RADIO GA GA, QUEEN,Good, #### 45 RPM , 7" Vinyl, NO Pi USD $11.99 Buy It Now 3h 16m
QUEEN Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy (nonalbum track) 45 with PicSleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 32m
QUEEN, 12" RADIO GA GA (EXTENDED VERSION)+R GA GA+ I GO CRAZY,1984,VG+ CONDITION USD $10.64 [0 bids]
QUEEN "RADIO GA-GA / I GO CRAZY" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN Radio Ga Ga b/w I Go Crazy B 5317 7" 45rpm Vinyl VG++ Cover VG++ PS USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PROMO WHITE LABEL QUEEN RADIO GA GA / I GO CRAZY / 12" USD $79.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - RADIO GA GA / I GO CRAZY 1984 EMI 7" SINGLE QUEEN 1 SUPERB! USD $33.28 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN RADIO GA GA / I GO CRAZY / 12" 45RPM USD $39.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN Play Radio Ga Ga 7" Ps, B/W I Go Crazy, Queen 1 (Vg/Vg, Vinyl Has Light Su USD $5.31 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy 1984 FREDDIE MERCURY 7" p/s Rock Pop USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy 7" EX Vinyl Record QUEEN 1 USD $5.33 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy 1984 POP ROCK 7" Freddie Mercury USD $1.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN "Radio Ga-Ga /I Go Crazy"1984 EMI 7",EXCELLENT SOUND ! USD $6.32 Buy It Now 4 days
Rock Picture Sleeve 45 Queen - Radio Ga-Ga / I Go Crazy On Capitol USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - RADIO GA GA / I GO CRAZY - 7" P/S - FREDDIE MERCURY / BRIAN MAY USD $3.98 [0 bids]
queen - radio gaga(2 vers) + I go crazy (UK)1984 3trk 12" emi 12queen1 vinyl NM USD $7.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN RADIO GA GA 12" EXTENDED VERSION WITH INSTRUMENTAL VERSION AND I GO CRAZY USD $11.98 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN- Radio Gaga Ga Ga/Instrumental/I Go Crazy 12" Single 1984 Vinyl EX USD $11.97 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN: RADIO GA GA / I GO CRAZY 45 RPM BRIAN MAY FREDDIE MERCURY USD $12.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - Radio Gaga / I go crazy 7",1984,Picture Sleeve.Rock,Freddie Mercury USD $6.64 Buy It Now 8 days
45< USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - RADIO GA GA / I GO CRAZY. (UK, 1984, EMI, QUEEN 1) USD $3.05 Buy It Now 8 days
RADIO GA-GA / I GO CRAZY (45/7"), QUEEN,Excellent, #### 45 RPM , 7" Vinyl, NO Pi USD $12.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy - QUEEN 1 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Rock 45 Queen - I Go Crazy / Radio Ga Ga On Capitol Records USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
7" Vinyl Queen NM 'Radio Ga Ga' 1984 Holland Pressing 'I Go Crazy' EMI Queen USD $27.26 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen ?- Radio Ga Ga /I Go crazy 7" Vinyl 45rpm USD $6.64 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN radio ga ga/i go crazy (uk 1984) 7" PS EX-/VG+ QUEEN 1 hard rock pop USD $19.01 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN I Go Crazy / Radio Ga Ga CAPITOL 5317 NM PS 45 7" VINYL USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN radio ga ga/i go crazy (uk 1984) 7" PS EX-/VG+ QUEEN 1 hard rock pop USD $13.86 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy 1984 SYNTH POP ROCK 7" p/s Freddie Mercury USD $11.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN 45 RPM - "I Go Crazy" & "Radio Ga-Ga" VG- condition USD $7.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN radio ga ga/i go crazy QUEEN1 uk emi 1984 7" PS VG/EX- USD $6.78 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN / RADIO GAGA b/w I GO CRAZY 45 w/Picture Sheet Orig JAPAN ISSUE USD $6.74 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN radio ga ga*i go crazy 1984 UK EMI PS 45 paper labels issue USD $7.97 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN uk single record RADIO GA GA/I GO CRAZY in picture cover USD $3.06 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy 1984 7" single EU USD $8.00 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN - Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy - RARE GUATEMALA 45 USD $35.00 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN RADIO GA GA / I GO CRAZY RARE 1984 RECORD ITALY 7" PS USD $19.90 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen Radio Ga Ga Solid Centre Paper Labels UK 45 7" sgl +Pic Slv +I Go Crazy USD $3.98 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy EMS-17425 JAPAN PROMO 7" 083az42 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN,RADIO GA GA b/w I GO CRAZY,PICTURE SLEEVE no record SLEEVE ONLY, NEAR MINT USD $8.00 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN Radio Ga Ga b/w I Go Crazy 45 RPM B 5317 1984 Jukebox USD $5.59 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen - Radio Ga Ga c/w I Go Crazy 7" JAPAN 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen-Radio GaGa c/w I Go Crazy- Vinyl -Free UK Post USD $13.31 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN:CD-MINI, Radio Ga Ga-I Go Crazy-Hammer To Fall-JAPANESE RELEASE- USD $19.95 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen Radio Ga Ga Black Paper Label UK 45 7" single +I Go Crazy USD $3.98 Buy It Now 25 days
99p SALE Queen Radio Ga Ga Black Paper Label UK 45 7" single +I Go Crazy USD $1.32 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN RADIO GA GA c/w I GO CRAZY 7" vinyl-FREE SHIPPING- USD $24.95 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN - RADIO GA GA B/W I GO CRAZY - OZ EMI LABEL PICTURE COVER 45 - 1984 USD $15.10 Buy It Now 27 days
45- QUEEN- "RADIO GA GA"/ "I GO CRAZY"- CAPITOL- W/PICTURE SLEEVE- NEAR MINT USD $3.99 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN-RADIO GA GA/I GO CRAZY (GERMAN PRESS) USD $6.64 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN "RADIO GA GA" / "I GO CRAZY" 7" PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $6.39 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(18%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(24%)

QUEEN Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy"